Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO (63409 Views)

Davido Expecting Another Child With Chioma As She Flaunts Babybump In New Video / Davido Expecting A Baby From Another Baby Mama / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by ScotMisile: 5:09am On Sep 14, 2019
yetunsbay:
dem too love our blokos

Thats why none of your sisters could keep Davido
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by ScotMisile: 5:11am On Sep 14, 2019
yetunsbay:
coz ur girls sabi recognise money pass

How much you get?
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Tibiman: 5:16am On Sep 14, 2019
Darevofpeace:
I hate it when people makes an assumed generalization.
I hate people those words @ no real Yoruba man will go for another outsider except the bastardized one's,who is a bastard here? and most of you marrying outside don't know Yoruba history.
I would never agree you are a Yoruba man.We don't talk like this.
You are entitled to your opinion actually. I found my hapiness in the present Akwa-Ibom babe.
Life is not static.Change is the only constant word.Stop making general assumptions bro.at
Oh u r hurt that u r called bastard you r not Yoruba go n sleep ipob boi
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Sunsets: 5:24am On Sep 14, 2019
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Sunsets: 5:31am On Sep 14, 2019
This comment would have been lite but for your condescending reference to chefs. Such show of ignorance.
aaronson:
Davido with his fame and fortune could have married a super model but he settled for a chef.
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by bluestone2015: 6:06am On Sep 14, 2019
donstan18:
Davido's babymamas must be ashamed of themselves right now.

It takes nothing much to get pregnant for a man, but it takes a lot to keep the man.

You may be speaking too soon.

By the way, only a fool will be ashamed for loosing an irresponsible man who hops from one woman to another.
To the wise, it is good riddance to bad rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Emmasnoop(m): 6:11am On Sep 14, 2019
Money is good
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Ipoblooser: 6:31am On Sep 14, 2019
Darevofpeace:
You are absolutely wrong. I am from Oyo state,precisely from Ogbomosho.
My elder sister got married to a Benue man,Tiv
All through my service year in 2014/15,I was in a relationship with a beautiful corper from Ebonyi.
My present babe is from Akwa-Ibom and the wedding introduction is coming soon,we met during her service year in my state.
Do you know how many so called Yoruba demons who got ibo women as wives in Lagos, I used that example because of it population.
Life is changing so fast, hapiness should never be postponed.
Yoruba men marries more tribes than ibo.
I’m back !!!! Okunrin meta ni mi oloshi. You reported me to the mod then they suspended my account . You don’t like the truth don’t respond to my comment. You responded to my comment and U reported me when I gave u gbas gbos. I’m on your case now. Try it again u will be defeated ipob votron
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Ipoblooser: 6:34am On Sep 14, 2019
ScotMisile:

Thats why none of your sisters could keep Davido
None of our sisters r ashewo that will drop out of school n become bedmate n maid for a musician because of money. I trust Yoruba parents they will never allow that

1 Like

Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by ScotMisile: 6:53am On Sep 14, 2019
Ipoblooser:

None of our sisters r ashewo that will drop out of school n become bedmate n maid for a musician because of money. I trust Yoruba parents they will never allow that

Ok, the same Yoruba parents that birthed the touts on our roads.
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Mercy2006(f): 6:59am On Sep 14, 2019
ScotMisile:

Ok, the same Yoruba parents that birthed the touts on our roads.
All the touts for East, na aliens birthed them?
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by d33types: 7:28am On Sep 14, 2019
toluwaboy:

Someone called me and told me he is a staff from access bank....told me my bvn ... account number....last time I withdraw money from bank.....he then told me that my ATM card has been deactivated....that I should send him my my ATM card no and pin for it to be activated when I did ...I was sent a token he asked me to give him the token...which I did after then ......I saw debit alert was shocked....only to go to the bank and lay complaint I was told have been scammed......pls I need help not expecting anything from Mom till next month.....

Are you this daft? Or you think we are daft?
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by chat2deen(m): 7:31am On Sep 14, 2019
Rich Afonja vs Rich Igbo = Marriage

Poor Afonja vs Poor Igbo = E-fighting on nairaland

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by oyoirabor: 7:59am On Sep 14, 2019
yetunsbay:
dem too love our blokos

Blokos get levels..... ..
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Studio247: 8:05am On Sep 14, 2019
Big congrats to Davido
Wish you the best in this new journey of life
UPCOMING Artist music sponsorship and Orientation seminar 2019
You can do your free registration via the link
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScaupoy2mIIFdj-Ai8TEeQ-z9ALKkwflBrplKk21Q_ltzr4jg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by desvi: 8:32am On Sep 14, 2019
crafteck:
Makes girl children look irrelevant

your mama, sisters and daughters

1 Like

Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by ScotMisile: 8:34am On Sep 14, 2019
Mercy2006:
All the touts for East, na aliens birthed them?

I never try to make a saint out of my tribe like you
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by crafteck(m): 8:47am On Sep 14, 2019
ctleurocollege:

Well, the child will have Imade to contend with. Fathers and daughters have a special bond so don't worry about them.

Don't bet on it... He called him lol obo... Imade is.... A mistake judging by his current countenance
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by geosegun(m): 8:50am On Sep 14, 2019
Mercy2006:
What is always funny about them is they always claim they hate us,and their women are always saying yes to the
marriage proposal by us and they are always coming here to shout Igbo Amaka ooooo.It's so hilarious. It's like clockwork. They don't disappoint.Funny set of people

The truth is many Igbo women prefer Yoruba man. I ve met so many. Its their men that probably not really comfortable. Not because they dont like us? But because of the fat lies they ve been fed about the Civil war and envy (a complex nature synonymous with what's happening in SA). Their women know, Yoruba men are generally civil and liberal and will never treat a woman like properties. Hence, the educated and well exposed Igbo woman will not think twice before accepting a Yoruba man proposal - It a big win for them. I like igbo women.

1 Like

Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 14, 2019
ritux:
I don’t know why I just like David.

However, Chioma should thank her stars that the baby is a boy else she would have been a baby mama too.

Hahahaha lwkmd.That's why he delayed the proposal to verify the gender in chioma's womb
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by geosegun(m): 9:03am On Sep 14, 2019
Omega30:
Apologies, Davido can't even date supermodels. His history of dating shows he attracts average girls. His low self esteem won't even allow him. He lacks confidence in that area. Chioma happens to be in the right place at the right time. Nothing special.

Oh so you want him to go for highly overrated, materialistic and coded Oloshos, so a his life can be made miserable- and of course this gives bad belle like you joy and bad news to feed on. The young man has not given the likes of you the opportunity to rejoice over his misfortunes and hence your bad wish for him to go for models/slay queens that lacks, possibly, home training.

David is probably, naturally attracted to decent girls, which you call " average. This is due to his upbringing in a strong Christian family (7th day Adventist). Those decent/average girls makes the best of wives.

I am talking from experience. Hence the reason David is dotting over her...no Jazz. I did same and still doing it for my wifey. I am naturally attracted to decent girls or average girls as you call it.
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Omega30(m): 9:17am On Sep 14, 2019
geosegun:

Oh so you want him to go for highly overrated, materialistic and coded Oloshos, so a his life can be made miserable- and of course this gives bad belle like you joy and bad news to feed on. The young man has not given the likes of you the opportunity to rejoice over his misfortunes and hence your bad wish for him to go for models/slay queens that lacks, possibly, home training.

David is probably, naturally attracted to decent girls, which you call " average. This is due to his upbringing in a strong Christian family (7th day Adventist). Those decent/average girls makes the best of wives.

I am talking from experience. Hence the reason David is dotting over her...no Jazz. I did same and still doing it for my wifey. I am naturally attracted to decent girls or average girls as you call it.

Hmm, clap for yourself
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by yetunsbay(m): 9:33am On Sep 14, 2019
udoka2013:
Jedi jedi infested blokos. Na lie joo.
but giving preg since 1800
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by yetunsbay(m): 9:34am On Sep 14, 2019
ScotMisile:

How much you get?
minimum 30billi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. / Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo / Omawumi Shows Cleavage In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.