Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities (58423 Views)

I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities by TruthProphet: 11:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
tillaman:
I don’t know people fvck vulture!!
What kinda fvcks a vulture like this shocked 700 men

You have no idea how men are completely irresponsible when it comes to sex.

Countless number of men would fvck any and everything that moves past them with a female shape and a hole somewhere underneath her.

Idiots like you here shouting you would never have sex with her would be the first to take off their trousers and boxers if she shows any sign of wanting you.

Bloody hypocrites!!
Re: Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities by tillaman(m): 12:02am On Sep 17, 2019
TruthProphet:

You have no idea how men are completely irresponsible when it comes to sex.

Countless number of men would fvck any and everything that moves past them with a female shape and a hole somewhere underneath her.

Idiots like you here shouting you would never have sex with her would be the first to take off their trousers and boxers if she shows any sign of wanting you.

Bloody hypocrites!!
you almost sounded intelligent but you ruined it by calling me an idiot for no reason! I didn’t beg you to quote me, you could have just walked away other than come here to disgrace your entire lineage!! I hope you find peace because you are obviously a troubled young boy, another derelict and your momma taught you better than that!!
Re: Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities by Damsel6061: 3:06am On Sep 17, 2019
Celebrities? Eeww.... This one touched me....With her beard head and unkept skin....
Re: Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities by sweetilicious(f): 4:29am On Sep 17, 2019
700? Except she is a prostitute.
Re: Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities by TruthProphet: 12:33pm On Sep 17, 2019
tillaman:
you almost sounded intelligent but you ruined it by calling me an idiot for no reason! I didn’t beg you to quote me, you could have just walked away other than come here to disgrace your entire lineage!! I hope you find peace because you are obviously a troubled young boy, another derelict and your momma taught you better than that!!

No I called you an idiot as a result of your glaring hypocrisy. And I couldn’t walk away without pointing out your stupidity. If that babe give you fvck, you no go waste time chuck preek!

Come dey claim nonsense here. Show us you picture now make we see say you no be vulture. undecided
Re: Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities by tillaman(m): 12:57pm On Sep 17, 2019
Re: Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities by OyinO: 9:30am On Sep 19, 2019
And where did that take you?
Re: Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities by OyinO: 9:31am On Sep 19, 2019
mmadu4:
So someone will get mind and put prick In side this ugly thing
Na waooo. Some men are really dogs
. She looks like an aids patient

She's not ugly jooooorrr. You most probably have uglier sisters. Any woman that is fair is beautiful while dark skin is ugly? Then you have an ugly mentality of inferiority complex and self hate.
Re: Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities by edosignature(m): 11:08am On Mar 19, 2022
It is such a shame that sex is now the order of the day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.