Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Falling In Love With A Secondary School Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling In Love With A Secondary School Girl (3940 Views)

Sex Tape Of A Secondary School Girl And Her Lover Leaked Online (pics) / Is it Okay For A University Graduate To Date A Secondary School Girl?? / Photos: Secondary School Girl Who Went Nude Shows Off Her Boyfriend And Whenever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falling In Love With A Secondary School Girl by nauttyn(m): 8:25am On Sep 14, 2019
guys abeg i need una advice,
i meet dis girl during dis break, and things con sort of heat off.
next i don disvigi her
now de girl just dey send me love message anyhow
truth i like her,but my concience no wan leave me
abeg make una advice me ohh
she dey ss3 and 17yrs, and i be graduate and 23yrs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falling In Love With A Secondary School Girl by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 14, 2019
ashawo guy. You be like your bros carter009. na amaratasha be that?
Re: Falling In Love With A Secondary School Girl by Easybela(f): 8:30am On Sep 14, 2019
nauttyn:
next i don disvigi her
Haa, you try ooo,no be everybody fit disvigi a girl oooo,me self never disvigi a girl before.
Re: Falling In Love With A Secondary School Girl by nauttyn(m): 8:36am On Sep 14, 2019
MrMike96:
ashawo guy. You be like your bros carter009.
na amaratasha be that?

my guy de gap age no to long nah

2 Likes

Re: Falling In Love With A Secondary School Girl by nauttyn(m): 8:39am On Sep 14, 2019
Easybela:
Haa, you try ooo,no be everybody fit disvigi a girl oooo,me self never disvigi a girl before.
i no been know say her stuff still dey closed nah
nah as i dive in, nah i notice ohh
Re: Falling In Love With A Secondary School Girl by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 14, 2019
Edit the topic, simply put Having sex with an underage, what next when am caught.

13 Likes

Re: Falling In Love With A Secondary School Girl by nauttyn(m): 9:05am On Sep 14, 2019
stinflame:
Edit the topic, simply put Having sex with an underage, what next when am caught.
guess u might be right
u do know my body no be firewood abi
if only u see dis girl
Re: Falling In Love With A Secondary School Girl by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 14, 2019
nauttyn:

guess u might be right
u do know my body no be firewood abi
if only u see dis girl

For accepting the fact, I will advice you then...
Anything can happen in this game, but don't put full hope in it.. You can end up with her, and you may not.. Just let the vibe flow..

4 Likes

Re: Falling In Love With A Secondary School Girl by vibre: 9:32am On Sep 14, 2019
The age gap is not much, just 6 years

3 Likes

Re: Falling In Love With A Secondary School Girl by luvyaself95(m): 9:47am On Sep 14, 2019
you're probably her first boyfriend that why she is sending those messages but you do the needful and i don't mean you should dump her man.
treat her nice.

6 Likes

Re: Falling In Love With A Secondary School Girl by yetunsbay(m): 10:08am On Sep 14, 2019
Bia !
Did u in anyway spend on her before entering her ocean

1 Like

Re: Falling In Love With A Secondary School Girl by mrdharkchild(m): 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2019
Hang on long enough to her bro.
Don't just sex her and leave her.
Breaking Virginity na achievement.
If u want to play her, you'd damage her for life, and that's something you won't like in the future, if she doesn't kill herself.
Trust me, as cheap as words are, the future is something you really don't want to play with

7 Likes

Re: Falling In Love With A Secondary School Girl by nauttyn(m): 12:22pm On Sep 14, 2019
mrdharkchild:
If u want to play her, you'd damage her for life, and that's something you won't like in the future, if she doesn't kill herself.
Trust me, as cheap as words are, the future is something you really don't want to play with
#word
so nah so i don marry
Re: Falling In Love With A Secondary School Girl by nauttyn(m): 12:24pm On Sep 14, 2019
yetunsbay:
Bia ! Did u in anyway spend on her before entering her ocean
definately and will continue to spend no worry
Re: Falling In Love With A Secondary School Girl by mrdharkchild(m): 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2019
nauttyn:

#word
so nah so i don marry
Just value her, that's all.
Let her satisfy herself long enough to mature.
Most underaged girls are naive.
Na she go Taya.
Play your games but no make am de obvious, other bad guys go still chase am, before you know it, d connection she get with you go die.
But if you do anyhow now, she fit go drink sniper for your matter

9 Likes

Re: Falling In Love With A Secondary School Girl by cooooooks(m): 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2019
The only concern is that legally, she is a child. Tell/Ask her to wait until she becomes 18.

In the meantime, be a good advisor. Help and encourage to face her books, get a job, etc.

There isn't a serious problem here in my humble opinion.

4 Likes

Re: Falling In Love With A Secondary School Girl by nicepoker101(m): 2:03pm On Sep 14, 2019
Op that's your football age. Tell us your real age before we can advise you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falling In Love With A Secondary School Girl by IamPlato(m): 2:23pm On Sep 14, 2019
Finally Amatarasha has been disvirgined

1 Like

Re: Falling In Love With A Secondary School Girl by shege45: 2:33pm On Sep 14, 2019
cooooooks:
The only concern is that legally, she is a child. Tell/Ask her to wait until she becomes 18.

In the meantime, be a good advisor. Help and encourage to face her books, get a job, etc.

like him go hear
Re: Falling In Love With A Secondary School Girl by Bigseven(m): 2:37pm On Sep 14, 2019
Did he ask her to wait until she's 18 yrs before hin enter dreamland? So why asking now?
cooooooks:

OP at 23 you don start, she's underage
Re: Falling In Love With A Secondary School Girl by nappy760(m): 2:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
nauttyn:
next i don disvigi her

You have disvirgined her grin .....hope she doesn't look her age sha?...Nurture her to the woman she is meant to become
Re: Falling In Love With A Secondary School Girl by Amatarasha(f): 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2019
IamPlato:
Finally Amatarasha has been disvirgined
ur wish ! grin grin
Re: Falling In Love With A Secondary School Girl by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
mrdharkchild:

Just value her, that's all.
Let her satisfy herself long enough to mature.
Most underaged girls are naive.
Na she go Taya.
Play your games but no make am de obvious, other bad guys go still chase am, before you know it, d connection she get with you go die.
But if you do anyhow now, she fit go drink sniper for your matter

I just don't know how to reward your comment, the deal has already been done, luckily as that.

Personally, I agree to this 101%, along the way, all things about her shall be known. Good or bad.

Very good advice!

I dab for you!

1 Like

Re: Falling In Love With A Secondary School Girl by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2019
mrdharkchild:

Accolades!

1 Like

Re: Falling In Love With A Secondary School Girl by yetunsbay(m): 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2019
nauttyn:

definately
and will continue to spend
no worry
badt guy.

Gist me how u draw her joor i get one like that too

They look immature to man
Re: Falling In Love With A Secondary School Girl by nauttyn(m): 3:45pm On Sep 14, 2019
nicepoker101:
Op that's your football age. Tell us your real age before we can advise you
i never even full the 23 maself
Re: Falling In Love With A Secondary School Girl by nauttyn(m): 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2019
yetunsbay:
badt guy.

i no sabi write sex stories
nah de sex i sabi
Re: Falling In Love With A Secondary School Girl by nauttyn(m): 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2019
yetunsbay:
badt guy.

nah de sex i sabi
Re: Falling In Love With A Secondary School Girl by alphaNomega: 4:53pm On Sep 14, 2019
nauttyn:
next i don disvigi her

You've found a wife. Keep her.
Re: Falling In Love With A Secondary School Girl by yetunsbay(m): 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
nauttyn:

nah de sex i sabi
that's okay too tell us
Re: Falling In Love With A Secondary School Girl by shege45: 5:22pm On Sep 14, 2019
You are confused bro
Only u don tire for the girl
Only you wan make the long distance relationship (LDR) work.
Choose what u want

1 Like

Re: Falling In Love With A Secondary School Girl by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ok booked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boy Pranks His Mom With A Fake Penis, Got People Talking / I Get Erection Everytime We Converse. / How Did You Get HIV?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.