Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? (10465 Views)

Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) / Gorgeous Lady Twerks For Man In Wheelchair. See Reactions (Photos) / Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by Elijahmajor(m): 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2019
ashewoboy:
tag the lady.

Hmmm. Girl looks like 'Ike Ogbonna'

Those bulgy eyes sha...
Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by seunmohmoh(f): 4:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
ashewoboy:
is twaci as gorgeous as she is? what about paperlace?#smiles. I have not seen her post since all these days. is sinaj as gorgeous as she is? what about seunmohmoh? the girl I wanna taste her pvssy.
But you can never see her pants. Stop dreaming
Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by Joystark(f): 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2019
omokoginimi:
Who is she? She’s not all that, she is just there; basic

N filter plus bleaching

How can you tell she bleached?

Nigga appreciate God's work and freaking move on!

2 Likes

Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2019
@ op I have bleeped that girl twice.
Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 14, 2019
Joystark:

How can you tell she bleached?

Nigga appreciate God's work and freaking move on!
So, why you quoting me?
Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by ashewoboy(m): 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
seunmohmoh:
But you can never see her pants. Stop dreaming

you. if I give you money now. everywhere will be wetcheesy. easy girls claiming hard to get.
Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by ashewoboy(m): 6:03pm On Sep 14, 2019
you are telling me that no nairalander is as gorgeous as she is? na wa oh. what about refiner?
Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by seunmohmoh(f): 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
ashewoboy:

you. if I give you money now. everywhere will be wetcheesy. easy girls claiming hard to get.
As if you even get the money. Obolo
Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by ashewoboy(m): 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2019
seunmohmoh:
As if you even get the money. Obolo

you are trying mecheesy. reply your mail. let me take you places you have never been. seunmohmoh pvssy is worth spending on. let me spend on that pvssycheesy.
Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by seunmohmoh(f): 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2019
ashewoboy:

you are trying mecheesy. reply your mail. let me take you places you have never been. seunmohmoh pvssy is worth spending on. let me spend on that pvssycheesy.
Go and pay mama kabiru the 100 naira you borrowed first.
Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by ashewoboy(m): 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Go and pay mama kabiru the 100 naira you borrowed first.

this girlcheesy. who is that? big boy like me borrow money to phuck a juicy pvssy? never. I'm enough to pay for that pvssy. reply your mail. I have a lot of sauce for you.
Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by BabbanBura(m): 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2019
Easybela:
Wooooooow, nobody is as pretty as she is, NI girls are too ugly

Atleast she fine pass some that I have seen on DP

1 Like

Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by BabbanBura(m): 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2019
omokoginimi:

filter plus bleaching

Chai babe, that ya DP's heavy woo!
Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by BabbanBura(m): 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2019
ashewoboy:
is twaci as gorgeous as she is? what about paperlace?#smiles. I have not seen her post since all these days. is sinaj as gorgeous as she is? what about seunmohmoh ? the girl I wanna taste her pvssy.

Ya taste buds are warked if na this one u dey mention among beauty!
Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by BabbanBura(m): 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2019
24kmagic:
Gorgeous with fallen olimpus

Must qualify the nature of dem glands?
Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by ashewoboy(m): 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
BabbanBura:

Ya taste buds are warked if na this one u dey mention among beauty!

no mind her. na she dey parade her pvssy for me to phuck. why would somebody snap picture with her bum on full display if she is not looking for phallus? just wanna taste her pvssy and know what it taste like. just the pvssy. she not too fine like that.
Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by Timagex(m): 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2019
Jasen1:
Sexybstar
cc sexybbstar.

lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

wink smiley
Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by Nuclear99(m): 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
Where is the Gorgeous

Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by LOVEGINO(m): 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2019
ashewoboy:
hey moderators. let us go to front page. let these people dissect this beauty.
u don fail. Leave ma bae alone
Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2019
And from the background it looks like she would be broke o.

Please, give me her handle, I will need her for a week.
Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by Burgerlomo: 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2019
omokoginimi:

filter plus bleaching

I smell jealousy cool

2 Likes

Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2019
Burgerlomo:

I smell jealousy cool
Burger my old time nigga
Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by Burgerlomo: 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2019
omokoginimi:
Burger my old time nigga

What's up pretty? But note that Burger is quite different from Burgerlomo cool
Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2019
Burgerlomo:

What's up pretty? But note that Burger is quite different from Burgerlomo cool
Oh! My bad. I mixed shït up. And I’m not pretty
Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by Burgerlomo: 11:33pm On Sep 14, 2019
omokoginimi:
Oh! My bad. I mixed shït up. And I’m not pretty

Yep, you're absolutely gorgeous for daddy @burgerlomo grin
Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by purples25(f): 12:09am On Sep 15, 2019
Fresh and fyne alla d way

1 Like

Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 15, 2019
Burgerlomo:

Yep, you're absolutely gorgeous for daddy @burgerlomo grin
How you know I’m gorgeous?
Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by Burgerlomo: 12:27am On Sep 15, 2019
omokoginimi:
How you know I’m gorgeous?

I wouldn't like to reveal that but all I know is that you're an epitome of beauty period cool
Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by Biingoo: 3:17am On Sep 15, 2019
The girl won't be bad for TBD. What's her take?
Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by khia: 3:24am On Sep 15, 2019
Nobodyperson:
So many haters on Nairaland.
Just look at how these NL pigs are judging the girl.

To be fair, the op did ask for their opinion.
Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 3:25am On Sep 15, 2019
my love
omokoginimi:

filter plus bleaching
Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by Bigcowhorn: 5:14am On Sep 15, 2019
khia:

To be fair, the op did ask for their opinion.

I just sent you a DM. Let's have you photo and my humble opinion in private shall we.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Fastest Fingers First Thread! / Nigerian men Reacts and exited about This #800,000 Realistic Sex Dull / Instagram Curvy Model, Flaunts Her Fat Camel Toe & Gigantic Butt In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.