Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,142 members, 7,953,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:55 PM

She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up (7148 Views)

Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? / Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? / Sexy Pics Of Me After A Long Break From Nairaland (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up by Burgerlomo: 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2019
cool
Re: She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up by Bush2013: 12:14am On Sep 15, 2019
Officiallyme:
Guys, I really mature advice from you all.
Well, I broke up with my ex girlfriend a long while ago but she's seriously disturbing my life. She has had other dates since we broke up which I know of. One of them being a mutual friend. She has bleeped other guys but she's still pestering me with sex talk. She's saying she wants me as a sex partner. I'm not unique when it comes to sex so. I won't say it's because of my big d*ck or bedmatics. I'm just normal, not special about my sex. She's saying she just wants to feel me, this and that. Why on earth will I be the only guy she'll come back to as a sex partner??... I'm scared, I'm thinking there's another motive behind and I really need advice in how to handle it. I told her I'm not interested but she's insisting. Not that I don't want to have sex with her but I'm considering myself. What If she's got plans u dunno of. What caused our fall out and break up was the fact that she cheated on me with a guy I'm far better than in every way. I'm not boasting. Even without a condom. But here she is now, requesting we should be sex mates. Please, how else can I handle such advances??... mature responses only pls.
Ps: She really isn't someone I can trust easily when it comes to sex. She falls easily to sexual advances.
Give your life to Christ

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make A Lady Desire For More!!!!!! / Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful / Very Beautiful Face But Flat Yansh Vs Very Ugly Face But Huge Yansh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.