Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up (6575 Views)

Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? / Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? / Sexy Pics Of Me After A Long Break From Nairaland (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up by Burgerlomo: 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2019
cool
Re: She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up by Bush2013: 12:14am On Sep 15, 2019
Officiallyme:
Guys, I really mature advice from you all.
Well, I broke up with my ex girlfriend a long while ago but she's seriously disturbing my life. She has had other dates since we broke up which I know of. One of them being a mutual friend. She has bleeped other guys but she's still pestering me with sex talk. She's saying she wants me as a sex partner. I'm not unique when it comes to sex so. I won't say it's because of my big d*ck or bedmatics. I'm just normal, not special about my sex. She's saying she just wants to feel me, this and that. Why on earth will I be the only guy she'll come back to as a sex partner??... I'm scared, I'm thinking there's another motive behind and I really need advice in how to handle it. I told her I'm not interested but she's insisting. Not that I don't want to have sex with her but I'm considering myself. What If she's got plans u dunno of. What caused our fall out and break up was the fact that she cheated on me with a guy I'm far better than in every way. I'm not boasting. Even without a condom. But here she is now, requesting we should be sex mates. Please, how else can I handle such advances??... mature responses only pls.
Ps: She really isn't someone I can trust easily when it comes to sex. She falls easily to sexual advances.
Give your life to Christ

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Girl That Cried Out About Pains In Her Private Part Due To Valentine / Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome / Goodbye: A Letter To My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.