Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Hear What My Grandmother Advised Me Concerning My Husband And Others - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hear What My Grandmother Advised Me Concerning My Husband And Others (364 Views)

61-Year-Old American Grandmother Engaged To 24-Year-Old Boyfriend (Pictures) / I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. / Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hear What My Grandmother Advised Me Concerning My Husband And Others by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:21am On Sep 14, 2019
Bless and curse no man ". This is one of the most powerful words I have ever heard in my entire life.
God is love and his ways are all graciousness.
He said that to us not to curse because of Satan. When you curse someone, only the messengers of Satan are mandated to bring them to pass on earth not in heaven.
Because you see, in heaven God's word is already done and settled.
But here on earth people are still struggling to settle his word both in their mouth and even in their heart.

When you speak something leaves your words chamber to effect what you have declared.
That's why the gracious Lord said to you not to curse your fellow men. Because whatever you say comes to pass. Believe it or not.
It's a spiritual law.
Don't curse men made in God's image, after his likeness.
Rain those curses on the evils spirits which causes tensions and pressures.

Let the Holy Ghost guide your tongue and it will indeed become the very tree of life which God ordained it to be.
Be taught today and be refreshed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

77 Days Away For 25th December...be Wise Guys / Love Is Wanting Your Partner To Cum! / Are You Certain A Man Can Be Bewitched, Charmed Or A Spell Cast On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.