Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! (26194 Views)

61-Year-Old American Grandmother Engaged To 24-Year-Old Boyfriend (Pictures) / “I Never Knew I Was Dating My Grandmother” – Abel Jurgen To Cossy Ojiakor / Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 30, 2017
We met a year ago at a shopping mall, we got to really like each and i decided to introduce her to my grandmum(retired doctor). After just few weeks i noticed that they were getting along very well, she visits my grandmum often . Grandy likes her very much and talks about how helpful she is.

Few months ago my girl complained to my grandmum about her school fees ,she studies LAW at uniuyo, 200L. When i went home from my work (my grandmum stays in ma house), I got to know later that she collected 98,000 from my old woman as 2nd semester school? shocked I was shocked, does a federal uni charge that much ? shocked

Today, i was discussing with grandmum and she revealed she had collected huge amounts on occasions for school stuffs shocked

My grandy further inquired if i took the money she was looking for that morning, that is when i immediately proceeded to the place were grandy keeps her cash, only to find out to my suprise the money had reduced tremendously.

Why would someone i love ,adore and respect so much take advantage of a woman in her late 70 s . I am thinking of what to do next.... embarassed

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 30, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by DarkMagic(m): 9:24am On Aug 30, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
So it is nw granny abi
Do something about it
In short,break up with her..she is selfish and a big thief
...love neva blind reach that level ...
don't goan marry a thief
Imagine ...from granny shocked
That is exploitation...

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by Cope1(m): 9:26am On Aug 30, 2017
.....and you r still thinking of what to do? Na wah ooo Bros they say luv is blind but the truth is marriage will open your eyes.

62 Likes

Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 30, 2017
Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 30, 2017
She is disgusting and her behaviour is why guys call ladies fish brain and cheap sluts... how can a lady steal cash from her hubby's grandma? jeez!!!!! This is shameful to the guy,, knowing that your girl is a thief,,, thief of heart and thief of money.....OP go to sars or the army, report her and tell the army her where about,,, let the army do their job... walks out of thread,,,,,This is not the real samurai..

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by Cope1(m): 9:34am On Aug 30, 2017
DJHANDSOME:
is confronting my girl a wise decision? sad
Bros you want to marry a Thief?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 30, 2017
shocked

Ooh nooo..

3 Likes

Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by Joel3(m): 9:36am On Aug 30, 2017
guy he be like say nor be naija u de stay. most Federal uni school fee is now above 80k i think. so that amount is even too small to some federal schools. but what i am against is that she is collecting it from your granny. the problem now is are you planning to marry her? and what about her parents? don't they sponsor her?

9 Likes

Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by smartty68(m): 9:37am On Aug 30, 2017
She did not only steal your heart but grandma's money as well. Super-girl I must say grin

Really shameful I must say sad

2 Likes

Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by Evablizin(f): 9:38am On Aug 30, 2017
shocked

Op run for your life

5 Likes

Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 30, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
She is disgusting and her behaviour is why guys call ladies fish brain and cheap sluts... how can a lady steal cash from her hubby's grandma? jeez!!!!! This is shameful to the guy,, knowing that your girl is a thief,,, thief of heart and thief of money.....OP go to sars or the army, report her and tell the army her where about,,, let the army do their job... walks out of thread,,,,,This is not the real samurai..
Fish brain?, no. A thief?, definitely. grin

Op, you shouldn't be asking what you'd do here 'cause you can't keep a thief in a relationship as a girlfriend. She would disgrace you someday and say it was the devil.

5 Likes

Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 30, 2017
kimbraa:
Fish brain?, no. A thief?, definitely. grin

Op, you shouldn't be asking what you'd do here 'cause you can't keep a thief in a relationship as a girlfriend. She would disgrace you someday and say it was the devil.
lol she is not intelligent and wise na... stealing in her hubby's home and from her hubby's grandma for that matter, has already brought an end to the relationship...even love cant save the union, its dead as a dead body.....well like you said, they always blame it on the devil..the op should just do away with her...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 30, 2017
Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by Jodha(f): 9:50am On Aug 30, 2017
Ogar ooo... The girl has no feelings for yhu...and no plans whatsoever of settling down with yhu....if not she wouldn't have dared such rubbish...

8 Likes

Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 30, 2017
Thief .. Lalasticlala
Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by Joel3(m): 10:27am On Aug 30, 2017
DJHANDSOME:
Her parents are struggling to fed oooo, i now work so i take care of them most of the time. embarassed
ok so what are you complaining about... why don't you just marry her then.

4 Likes

Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 30, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
lol she is not intelligent and wise na... stealing in her hubby's home and from her hubby's grandma for that matter, has already brought an end to the relationship...even love cant save the union, its dead as a dead body.....well like you said, they always blame it on the devil..the op should just do away with her...
Well said. grin

4 Likes

Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by luminouz(m): 10:32am On Aug 30, 2017
DJHANDSOME:
Her parents are struggling to fed oooo, i now work so i take care of them most of the time. embarassed
Its like ur head is not correct this morning undecided
Are u under a spell undecided
Ur making me angry with this ur mumu post??
Surely NL guys can't be this stupid naw!!!!

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
Sacrilege!!

1 Like

Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by Narldon: 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2017

I'm looking for Nokia Charger small pin??

5 Likes

Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin

The Op has an Olympic Medal in Conclusions....no go jump break leg.

1 Like

Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by Adeoba10(m): 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ur grandma gave her 98k for schl fee, Na ur grandma treat Buhari for London?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by Bomaareei(m): 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
Thief na thief

2 Likes

Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
This government sef sad angry

1 Like

Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
OP is asking us what to do grin

1 Like

Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by awillabo: 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
K
Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by pocohantas(f): 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
Dlordsamurai:

Girl wey pull off this kind scam no be fish brain o... grin
She got mama to love her first, then she struck.
Chic ain't no fish brain, na correct scammer be that.

15 Likes

Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by Agbaletu: 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
luminouz:

Its like ur head is not correct this morning undecided
Are u under a spell undecided
Ur making me angry with this ur mumu post??
Surely NL guys can't be this stupid naw!!!!
lol

4 Likes

Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by Shawlambivert(m): 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
Settle that in your house not on Nairaland. Nairaland isn't a court or police station

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! by anibi9674: 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Traditional Rites Was A Success / Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! / Top Ten Funniest Side Chick Pics/memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.