Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,753 members, 7,955,864 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

'Some Men Are Motivated To Work Harder By Women Who Love Money' – Toke Makinwa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Some Men Are Motivated To Work Harder By Women Who Love Money' – Toke Makinwa (386 Views)

"Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World" – Toke Makinwa / My Story Of Sexual Harrassment By Women / 2019: Toke Makinwa Wishes "Orgasms And Laughter" To People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Some Men Are Motivated To Work Harder By Women Who Love Money' – Toke Makinwa by Jayfizzy: 2:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
Media personality, Toke Makinwa has said some men are motivated to work harder when they meet a woman who loves money.

Toke Makinwa stated that men should learn to let go if a lady is not for them. She further advised men to stop getting angry when some ladies are honest about themselves and also allow them date their kind of man.

Toke wrote ;
There are men that are motivated by women who love money, it makes them work harder. I have guy friends who say I work as hard as I do because of the woman I married, whatever works for you just stop with all the insults.
Let money girls date money guys, stop disturbing us, it is not by force. If she’s not what you are looking for pls leave her and stop being salty
Listening to this guy curse a lady our cos according to him “she’s a money girl”. ����� there’s enough problems in the world, if she’s not for you, jump and pass. Stop getting angry when people are honest about themselves
Let “money” people find themselves, date themselves and deal with their problems, date your income capacity and stop insulting women who are honest about who they are or what they want out of life. Have a good weekend everybody.

Source: https://www.kinlitemedia.com/2019/09/some-men-are-motivated-to-work-harder.html?m=1

Re: 'Some Men Are Motivated To Work Harder By Women Who Love Money' – Toke Makinwa by TreasuredLeidy(f): 2:42pm On Sep 14, 2019
Partly true. If a guy has money, he wnt be complaining that a girl is "a money girl" but then girls shouldn't demand unnecessarily. Know your guys' pocket and what he can afford.

If u too like money, go for rich guys, if they use you as dogs, that's your problem. Don't date an average guy only to frustrate his life

1 Like

Re: 'Some Men Are Motivated To Work Harder By Women Who Love Money' – Toke Makinwa by Mariangeles(f): 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2019
I ain't saying she a gold digger, but she ain't messing with no broke... undecided

1 Like

Re: 'Some Men Are Motivated To Work Harder By Women Who Love Money' – Toke Makinwa by GraGra247(m): 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2019
Some men are also motivated to do armed robbery and kill by women who love money.
Re: 'Some Men Are Motivated To Work Harder By Women Who Love Money' – Toke Makinwa by eTECTIV: 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2019
GraGra247:
Some men are also motivated to do armed robbery and kill by women who love money.

Dats part of d work harder she meant na..

(1) (Reply)

22 DATING RULES: How To Attract, Date And Marry The Man For You / I'm Of The Opinion That.... / Indonesian Man Who Set Strict Adultery Laws Publicly Flogged For Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.