Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,980 members, 7,810,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

My Story Of Sexual Harrassment By Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Story Of Sexual Harrassment By Women (5640 Views)

Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out / Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape / Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Story Of Sexual Harrassment By Women by superjab247: 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2021
I have experienced a form of sexual Harrassment from women recently initially I ignored it but I think I should share it here because it's doesn't look coincidental anymore.

Whenever I board a car or public transport,I noticed something.women sometimes use their boobs to press against my arms.initially I ignored it but I discovered that these actions are deliberate, recently I was in a bus and in between two ladies,they where both using their boobs to press against my shoulders.They purposely refused to adjust themselves and that was how my shoulder and arms pressed against these ladies breasts until I got to my destination.

Guys had u experienced this,what can I do about it.
Re: My Story Of Sexual Harrassment By Women by superjab247: 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2021
I don't just understand what to do about this problem.

1 Like

Re: My Story Of Sexual Harrassment By Women by lilvicky68(m): 9:25pm On Apr 26, 2021
So they should remove their breast from their chest and put inside handbag because of you..Swear say you no dey enjoy am..

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story Of Sexual Harrassment By Women by Zimazee(m): 9:29pm On Apr 26, 2021
My Guy....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story Of Sexual Harrassment By Women by Goldbw122(m): 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
Next time push it away from u, is just a pack of flesh

1 Like

Re: My Story Of Sexual Harrassment By Women by falcon01: 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
I ain't gonna lie I've been sexually Harrased many times And I like it!

2 Likes

Re: My Story Of Sexual Harrassment By Women by superjab247: 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
lilvicky68:
So they should remove their breast from their chest and put inside handbag because of you..Swear say you no dey enjoy am..
I am seeking advice on how to handle this issue and u are telling me to swear that I didn't enjoy it,why are Nigerians like this,my own is almost occuring daily, these women purposely adjust themselves and let their breasts hit my arms and shoulders.
So I should not complain abi any form of sexual arousal without consent is rape,and I think that is what is happening to me.
Re: My Story Of Sexual Harrassment By Women by lilvicky68(m): 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
superjab247:

I am seeking advice on how to handle this issue and u are telling me to swear that I didn't enjoy it,why are Nigerians like this,my own is almost occuring daily, these women purposely adjust themselves and let their breasts hit my arms and shoulders.
So I should not complain abi any form of sexual arousal without consent is rape,and I think that is what is happening to me.
And you no dey gree change bus or Keke.. when next you see them you can come down and trek or join another bus..but there's life in breast if you no know..

2 Likes

Re: My Story Of Sexual Harrassment By Women by superjab247: 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
falcon01:
I ain't gonna lie I've been sexually Harrased many times And I like it!
But my own is almost every day I can't be having forced erections against my consent na!!!!
Re: My Story Of Sexual Harrassment By Women by superjab247: 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
lilvicky68:

And you no dey gree change bus or Keke.. when next you see them you can come down and trek or join another bus..but there's life in breast if you no know..
Wetin dey pain me pass is that moment when u want to come from the bus after undergoing what am passing through.

It's then u go know say what am experiencing is a form of torture,imagine standing ackwardly when u wan waka

1 Like

Re: My Story Of Sexual Harrassment By Women by lilvicky68(m): 9:46pm On Apr 26, 2021
superjab247:

Wetin dey pain me pass is that moment when u want to come from the bus after undergoing what am passing through.

It's then u go know say what am experiencing is a form of torture,imagine standing ackwardly when u wan waka
Your battery don overcharge..you need to discharge am..

5 Likes

Re: My Story Of Sexual Harrassment By Women by superjab247: 9:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
lilvicky68:

Your battery don overcharge..you need to discharge am..
But am a Christian na,I don't want to go to hell fire because of women cool
Re: My Story Of Sexual Harrassment By Women by Cerebellum: 9:50pm On Apr 26, 2021
OP, both you and the two perrvert ladies are Madd! grin

1 Like

Re: My Story Of Sexual Harrassment By Women by lilvicky68(m): 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2021
superjab247:

But am a Christian na,I don't want to go to hell fire because of women cool
Hmmmm..what of soap

1 Like

Re: My Story Of Sexual Harrassment By Women by superjab247: 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2021
Cerebellum:
OP, both you and the two perrvert ladies are Madd! grin
Wetin I do na grin grin
Re: My Story Of Sexual Harrassment By Women by superjab247: 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2021
lilvicky68:

Hmmmm..what of soap
Haba that one na bigger offence cool cool
Re: My Story Of Sexual Harrassment By Women by lilvicky68(m): 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2021
superjab247:

Haba that one na bigger offence cool cool
Vaseline
Re: My Story Of Sexual Harrassment By Women by superjab247: 9:55pm On Apr 26, 2021
lilvicky68:

Vaseline
A much more terrible offence infact it is sin square 2 grin grin
Re: My Story Of Sexual Harrassment By Women by P1PrinceKT(m): 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2021
superjab247:
I have experienced a form of sexual Harrassment from women recently initially I ignored it but I think I should share it here because it's doesn't look coincidental anymore.

Whenever I board a car or public transport,I noticed something.women sometimes use their boobs to press against my arms.initially I ignored it but I discovered that these actions are deliberate, recently I was in a bus and in between two ladies,they where both using their boobs to press against my shoulders.They purposely refused to adjust themselves and that was how my shoulder and arms pressed against these ladies breasts until I got to my destination.

That why it's Advisable to sit separate from the ladies. to avoid coming to NL for help.

1 Like

Re: My Story Of Sexual Harrassment By Women by HRSweetness(f): 10:03pm On Apr 26, 2021
OMG!!! Both the OP and lilvicky68 are lipsrsealed why are you guys like this? Hahaha.

cheesy. What sorta thread is this? This should be in jokes section.
Re: My Story Of Sexual Harrassment By Women by lilvicky68(m): 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2021
HRSweetness:
OMG!!! Both the OP and lilvicky68 are lipsrsealed why are you guys like this? Hahaha.

I for like enter the same bus with you oh..
Re: My Story Of Sexual Harrassment By Women by superjab247: 10:06pm On Apr 26, 2021
HRSweetness:

Is this all u got to say regarding my predicament Instead of you to caution your fellow ladies u are now calling my problem a joke.
Re: My Story Of Sexual Harrassment By Women by HRSweetness(f): 10:12pm On Apr 26, 2021
superjab247:

Is this all u got to say regarding my predicament Instead of you to caution your fellow ladies u are now calling my problem a joke.

This situation is a blessing. Let it motivate you to own a ride wink you know, turn the lemons to lemonade..

2 Likes

Re: My Story Of Sexual Harrassment By Women by superjab247: 10:22pm On Apr 26, 2021
HRSweetness:

This situation is a blessing. Let it motivate you to own a ride wink you know, turn the lemons to lemonade..
U haven't understood my problem,of course I do own a car,but I seldomly drive due to fuel issues except maybe am going to an important occasion or travelling that's why I mostly use public transport.

Even in my house I don't have peace,the girls in the compound do not let me be,both home and away women no just wan let me be!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Story Of Sexual Harrassment By Women by lilvicky68(m): 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2021
superjab247:

U haven't understood my problem,of course I do own a car,but I seldomly drive due to fuel issues except maybe am going to an important occasion or travelling that's why I mostly use public transport.

Even in my house I don't have peace,the girls in the compound do not let me be,both home and away Una no just wan let me be!!!!
Go and stay in a compound alone..or build your own estate

1 Like

Re: My Story Of Sexual Harrassment By Women by superjab247: 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2021
lilvicky68:

But I never get money to build house na.
Re: My Story Of Sexual Harrassment By Women by lilvicky68(m): 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2021
superjab247:

But I never get money to build house na.
You be Reverend father?? Why you dey avoid women
Re: My Story Of Sexual Harrassment By Women by HRSweetness(f): 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
superjab247:

Even in my house I don't have peace,the girls in the compound do not let me be,both home and away women no just wan let me be!!!!

I understand your problem, you try to understand my solution to your problem.

Drive your own car or use Uber or bolt if you have to use a commercial means of transportation.

When traveling, go by air, train or rent a car.

Move out of the face me I slap you compound you are living in to an estate with facility managers.

Do all of these and the harassment will be a thing of the past.

2 Likes

Re: My Story Of Sexual Harrassment By Women by HRSweetness(f): 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2021
lilvicky68:

cheesy cheesy.

OP. Please follow this advice.
Re: My Story Of Sexual Harrassment By Women by infogenius(m): 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2021
HRSweetness:

I understand your problem, you try to understand my solution to your problem.

Drive your own car or use Uber or bolt if you have to use a commercial means of transportation.

When traveling, go by air, train or rent a car.

Move out of the face me I slap you compound you are living in to an estate with facility managers.

Do all of these and the harassment will be a thing of the past.
Well said.

Sexual harassment has come to stay. One needs to be in a good position were the harassment will be minimal or non existent.

On lighter note, many guys crave to pass through ur ordeal in the post. They simply enjoy those live fantasies
Re: My Story Of Sexual Harrassment By Women by extol1(m): 11:07pm On Apr 26, 2021
superjab247:

hmmmm all I see is that these ladies will put you into serious trouble very soon but the good news is that there is a remedy to it which is for you to go on dry fasting for 21 days. do that and you will be free from women problems
Re: My Story Of Sexual Harrassment By Women by McStoic(m): 11:18pm On Apr 26, 2021
superjab247:

Women can be selfish eh. From pretending to joy liking sex, to making one look like the initiator of the sexual move they original made. Cunning daughters of Eve.

My own is that from my teenage years, women will seize opportunities to touch my chest and biceps and shoulders, especially those perks muscles. I used to take it as nothing before, not until about 3 ladies at my workplace in particular usually touch my chest, different from each other sha, as in when I am with a particular one of each of them in different places.. One of them who is busty loves to touch my chest eh.

With time, I realised that I was letting them get away with what a man cannot easily do to a woman. I had to jokingly tell one of them one day that she should leave me alone cos I am some lady's guy just as she was someone's wife. She laughed it off. And she was smacking my buttocks in that particular scenario. But if a man does half of those things, they will broadcast it.

Anyways, the future is female!! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does A Girl Always Have To Ask Before Her Boyfriend Gives Her Money Or Stuff? / Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics / Reason Why Women Are So Complicated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.