Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Dating A Girl In Polytechnic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Girl In Polytechnic (3738 Views)

Ibadan Polytechnic Confirms Its Student Died During Marathon Sex / Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate / Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Girl In Polytechnic by speerechual: 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2019
Hi Beautiful people of nairaland. I troway salute. Please I really need advice now. Please no one should insult me because this is something every man has passed through once in their lifetime.

I am 24 years old and I am dating a girl who is 20. I have graduated and I am waiting for my nysc hopefully this November. I have been dating this girl for two years and four months now. I was the guy that disvirgined her and she has been dating me alone. She is a good girl with nice character and honestly she will make a great wife. The issue now is that she is in school, rivpoly bori to be precise. I have been doing my little best to care for her because her father is late, though She has three elder brothers and they are all working and taking good care of her. Even now she is in school I do send her very little money like 1k or 2k as her brothers are really doing a lot for her but as a student, no amount can be enough. We do have issues and I do insult and shout at her even on the road of which I do apologize because I did it most times out of anger, but I have also fought with two guys on express road because they tried to bully her and take her phone. I also fought with a friend of mine because he insulted her. I have beat her up once and till today it is one of my greatest regrets in life. Recently, I discovered she is dating someone else who is also a student and a member of her church there in school. She admitted to sleeping over in his house but she says they didn't have sex, they only kissed and cuddled. I went to eleme junction and had a heart to heart talk with her and she said she is confused on who to choose between my humble self and the guy. She said I pushed her to date him because I insulted her family. Please and please guys, what do I do now? I really love her and I want to get her back but she frequently sees the other guy almost every day. She is billed to finish her exams and return on Friday and I live too close to her house. Please guys what do I do Move on or try to win her back?? Thanks in anticipation of your sweet and kind hearted advices. God bless you all.
Re: Dating A Girl In Polytechnic by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2019
Although it can be quite painful, funding a girl through school or whatever doesn't give you monopoly over her.. I always advise people not to expect anything when rendering help.. I'm not an expert but i don't think a girl that's finding it difficult to choose between you and another guy has your best interests at heart.. I think you should move on with your life, focus on yourself and do your thing. What's yours is yours and what is not yours is not

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Girl In Polytechnic by cooooooks(m): 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2019
Unless you are married or committed to marriage, you should not expect exclusivity from a girl in school.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Girl In Polytechnic by ednut1(m): 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2019
Avoid girls like this. They have many guys they sleep with to survive school. One day u will hear how much did you spend self.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Girl In Polytechnic by DiracRex: 4:31pm On Sep 14, 2019
Move on already bro! She never got you at heart... Imagine her telling you she's confused about choosing between you and the new guy. This shows she doesn't appreciate all what you have done for her. Just dump her sorry arse, focus on yourself and your bright future. A better shawty will come your way.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Girl In Polytechnic by General0847: 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2019
Focus, work hard and when you make money you will have your pick. For now be rest assured she is fucking the other guy, she only lied to you to save you the embarrassment. He will continue fucking her, Bleep your feelings and just enjoy the pussy. We don't always end up with the person we love the most.

4 Likes

Re: Dating A Girl In Polytechnic by dottozil: 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2019
speerechual:
Hi Beautiful people of nairaland. I troway salute. Please I really need advice now. Please no one should insult me because this is something every man has passed through once in their lifetime.

I am 24 years old and I am dating a girl who is 20. I have graduated and I am waiting for my nysc hopefully this November. I have been dating this girl for two years and four months now. I was the guy that disvirgined her and she has been dating only me. The issue now is that she is in school, rivpoly bori to be precise. I have been doing my little best to fend for her because she is from a poor background and her father is late. I bought the jamb form she used to get admission into the polytechnic. Even now she is in school I do send her money often. Recently I discovered she is dating someone else who is also a student and a member of her church there in school. She admitted to sleeping over in his house twice but she says they didn't have sex, they only kissed and cuddled. I went to her school and had a heart to heart talk with her and she said she is confused on who to choose between my humble self and the guy. She says I pushed her to date him because I insulted her family which I actually did. I suspected her of cheating because she was always sleeping outside the hostel under the guise of going to night class and her phones are always switched off whenever she goes to night classes. That was when we had issues and I insulted her family of which I had immediately apologized. Please and please guys, what do I do now? I really love her and I want to get her back but she frequently sees the other guy almost every day. She is billed to finish her exams and return on Friday and I live too close to her house. Please guys what do I do Move on or try to win her back?? Thanks in anticipation of your sweet and kind hearted advices. God bless you all.

So touching, bro you are too good for her, she doesn't deserve you, you were just meant to be a chapter in her story. She's just trying to make an excuse by saying you pushed her to do it, someone who's meant for you will always be with you,and if you try to win her back now you will always try to win her for the rest of your life

4 Likes

Re: Dating A Girl In Polytechnic by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2019
Quit!

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl In Polytechnic by Easybela(f): 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2019
undecided fending for her was a very big mistake, stop contributing to any girls upbringing with the hope of marrying her,as long as she's only "a girlfriend" she still have the right to throw you out anytime and move on. No guy owes any girl financial help unless she's your wife. Op,learn from your mistakes and move on.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Girl In Polytechnic by SEEDORF441(m): 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2019
If you get babe for school, just use God to guide her.
Re: Dating A Girl In Polytechnic by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 15, 2019
I bet she would later beg you,,,,you know why?

Just to have a share from your NYSC monthly alloweegrin

Guy,,,,wise uptongue.

The time to build TRUST is elapsed

4 Likes

Re: Dating A Girl In Polytechnic by boiz2men(m): 12:48am On Sep 15, 2019
You better use your sense.
Re: Dating A Girl In Polytechnic by ibkonekt(m): 12:49am On Sep 15, 2019
She has already bleeped the guy

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl In Polytechnic by Nobody: 1:48am On Sep 15, 2019
boiz2men:
You better use your sense.

You assumed he has sense. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Girl In Polytechnic by speerechual: 4:40am On Sep 15, 2019
ednut1:
Avoid girls like this. They have many guys they sleep with to survive school. One day u will hear how much did you spend self.

You are a real man bro. I have already heard that from her.. "how much do you give me sef"...

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl In Polytechnic by speerechual: 4:43am On Sep 15, 2019
Easybela:
undecided fending for her was a very big mistake, stop contributing to any girls upbringing with the hope of marrying her,as long as she's only "a girlfriend" she still have the right to throw you out anytime and move on. No guy owes any girl financial help unless she's your wife. Op,learn from your mistakes and move on.

I just couldn't help myself when I discovered that she was from a poor background. I just couldn't stand seeing her needing things that I could contribute my little quota.
Re: Dating A Girl In Polytechnic by speerechual: 5:02am On Sep 15, 2019
ibkonekt:
She has already bleeped the guy

I just want her to admit it. I love her so much and I feel like what if she didn't have sex with him? It sounds crazy but it happens when you're in love. One day, I'll get over it for sure but it's difficult now. I just don't know how to make her admit it that yes she has had sex with him. I disvirgined her so I kind of feel guilt leaving her feeling like "what if she hasn't had sex with anybody else? Leaving her after disvirgining her will break her heart so much". Abeg if you have any clue how I can get her to admit it, I will really appreciate. God bless your hustle.
Re: Dating A Girl In Polytechnic by Nobody: 5:14am On Sep 15, 2019
speerechual:

I just want her to admit it. I love her so much and I feel like what if she didn't have sex with him? It sounds crazy but it happens when you're in love. One day, I'll get over it for sure but it's difficult now. I just don't know how to make her admit it that yes she has had sex with him. I disvirgined her so I kind of feel guilt leaving her feeling like "what if she hasn't had sex with anybody else? Leaving her after disvirgining her will break her heart so much". Abeg if you have any clue how I can get her to admit it, I will really appreciate. God bless your hustle.
U want her to admit it? C'mon bro don't enroll yourself in emotional bankruptcy. Move on, and don't hold it against her, sh.ts like this happens most times. You were her comfort zone, now local woman has found who her heart really beats for

Sorry for the loss bro

4 Likes

Re: Dating A Girl In Polytechnic by ednut1(m): 5:18am On Sep 15, 2019
speerechual:

bros don't get me angry. She has fuked that guy and many other guys. We know their type. If u set her up to test her with a rich flashy friend of urs thru chat. You go see. She will agree sex before they meet self. Bros flee flee flee flee

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Girl In Polytechnic by mannyKay: 6:13am On Sep 15, 2019
No girl who values her relationship would go spend the night with another guy. Your relationship ended the first day she did that, you just didn't know it.

For your own peace of mind just move on. The babe has already left you.

6 Likes

Re: Dating A Girl In Polytechnic by Prideofthelion: 6:44am On Sep 15, 2019
Bros took true; when last did u send money to ur aged Parents at village who struggled to train U. Perhaps ,its their hard earned stipend u ,ve been magnanimously lavishing on the gal. Good a thing ur now entering the labor market. I believe ur reasoning faculty will soon reboot to its factory setting.

Just advicing U like an elder brother though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Girl In Polytechnic by Callertunez: 6:51am On Sep 15, 2019
Just go nysc first.... Nobody go tell you wetin to do by the time you lose your virginity like 5 more times...... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl In Polytechnic by Toroso: 8:50am On Sep 15, 2019
Only one advice for you keep fucqing her till she know she should leave. Take that as reward for your investment, note once a girl cheats that's liberty to more daring cheating adventure. I know you won't take this advice but experience go learn u.

speerechual:

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Girl In Polytechnic by speerechual: 8:53am On Sep 15, 2019
Prideofthelion:
Bros took true; when last did u send money to ur aged Parents at village who struggled to train U. Perhaps ,its their hard earned stipend u ,ve been magnanimously lavishing on the gal. Good a thing ur now entering the labor market. I believe ur reasoning faculty will soon reboot to its factory setting.

Just advicing U like an elder brother though.

Thank you bro. I am a phone technician and I have my own shop. I learnt the trade while waiting for admission into the university and I was also using it to cater for some of my needs while I was still schooling.
Re: Dating A Girl In Polytechnic by speerechual: 8:55am On Sep 15, 2019
Toroso:
Only one advice for you keep fucqing her till she know she should leave. Take that as reward for your investment, note once a girl cheat once that's libertt to more daring cheating adventure. I know you won't take this advice but experience go learn u.

Thank you bro. Your advice is highly appreciated. Your hustle will pay.
Re: Dating A Girl In Polytechnic by wese90(m): 11:56am On Sep 15, 2019
speerechual:

I am 24 years old and I am dating a girl who is 20. I have graduated and I am waiting for my nysc hopefully this November. I have been dating this girl for two years and four months now. I was the guy that disvirgined her and she has been dating only me. The issue now is that she is in school, rivpoly bori to be precise. I have been doing my little best to fend for her because she is from a poor background and her father is late. I bought the jamb form she used to get admission into the polytechnic. Even now she is in school I do send her money often. Recently I discovered she is dating someone else who is also a student and a member of her church there in school. She admitted to sleeping over in his house twice but she says they didn't have sex, they only kissed and cuddled. I went to her school and had a heart to heart talk with her and she said she is confused on who to choose between my humble self and the guy. She says I pushed her to date him because I insulted her family which I actually did. I suspected her of cheating because she was always sleeping outside the hostel under the guise of going to night class and her phones are always switched off whenever she goes to night classes. That was when we had issues and I insulted her family of which I had immediately apologized. Please and please guys, what do I do now? I really love her and I want to get her back but she frequently sees the other guy almost every day. She is billed to finish her exams and return on Friday and I live too close to her house. Please guys what do I do Move on or try to win her back?? Thanks in anticipation of your sweet and kind hearted advices. God bless you all.

Quit the relationship, what makes it hard to let go is because you don spend for her

Delete her number and cut her off

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl In Polytechnic by 2kurupt(m): 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2019
speerechual:

You are a real man bro. I have already heard that from her.. "how much do you give me sef"...

For a guy about to join NYSC I'll advise you shun undergraduate babes all altogether. Most are still unexposed and dunno the challenges of life so they only expect things to be rosy i.e. flexing, partying, fast food outings etc. And are easily swayed by other guys because of the attention they get.

You should see this as a perfect opportunity to free yourself of that pretender you call a girlfriend and focus on improving yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Dating A Girl In Polytechnic by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2019
Toroso:
Only one advice for you keep fucqing her till she know she should leave. Take that as reward for your investment, note once a girl cheats that's liberty to more daring cheating adventure. I know you won't take this advice but experience go learn u.

Dude you just spilled the bitter truth that no one will tell unless you walk with real men.

wink

Op this is the real advise here n please don't ignore I'm talking from experience.

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Girl In Polytechnic by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2019
Move on you have lost her.
Let the other guy continue sending her money from where you stopped.
Who still train girlfriend in 2019?

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Girl In Polytechnic by Tallesty1(m): 3:49pm On Sep 15, 2019
A lot of young men are broke and confused because they're doing the work of husbands and fathers in their relationships.

Fend for her kor, guard her ni.
Re: Dating A Girl In Polytechnic by hustleranthem(m): 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
Who takes undergraduate girls serious? Guy, they are only good for flexing and fucking..just focus on yourself and you will meet more beautiful girls during nysc.

4 Likes

Re: Dating A Girl In Polytechnic by Prideofthelion: 5:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
speerechual:

Thank you bro. I am a phone technician and I have my own shop. I learnt the trade while waiting for admission into the university and I was also using it to cater for some of my needs while I was still schooling.
Oh that's good..well my brother the truth their is; few gals out there are ready to inflict and kill any man who permits them,with high Bp and partial stroke..mmh..u need to learn about the female psychology... Find a way to PM me..When u learn how a lady's mind work, u can always dance along with her..
Now a tip of the icebergs; women hate with passion, men who take permission from them before they can be happy. They will hate you as Muhammadu Buha** the moment u become emotionally dependent on them...The moment u begin to showcase her some goodbad boys behavior now, U,ll instantly drive out the woman in her.
OK just try this simple trick..if u can't lay hand on any babe,whether fine or ugly to flaunt in her face. When next U come around her, just pretend that U,ve moved on happily with ur life. Don't ask her any question about who she has slept with.. Occasionally, shift aside with ur phone; u can even make a fake call to a girl which she will notice. This will make her to begin to see you as an object of value that she will need to work for. All these are mental tricks that will set her brain on roller coaster. BEFORE U CAN SAY LAI MOHAMMED BRO; THE HUNTER HAS BECOME THE HUNTEE. shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Been Sleeping With My Husband's Brother, My First Child Belongs To Him / Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men / “OMG”: Is This True Love Or Love Of Money, See These Pictures And Decide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.