Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge (35004 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari / Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by Olayinka8793(m): 10:27pm On Sep 14, 2019
B
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by MrColdsweat: 10:27pm On Sep 14, 2019
fairfora:
Only a riff raff and social scum, bereft of reason would never see a point in what she said.
Why did you quote that zombie?

There's no cure for foolishness.

Leave him to his folly.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by shamecurls(m): 10:27pm On Sep 14, 2019
Aisha should please shut da fvck up!

Are bleats are now usual

She is has been inducted into the jobless people hall of fame Reno, FFK and Shehu Sanni will welcome her

At a a time, Where is the first jobless man in Nigeria? Maurice Bruce! Dude has stopped ranting on Twitter of recent
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by TRIGITIS: 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2019
fairfora:
Only a riff raff and social scum, bereft of reason would never see a point in what she said.
Okay, you that is not a riff raff, how does what she said actually explained NYSC before first degree?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by jkendy(m): 10:30pm On Sep 14, 2019
pressmanng:
"As for integrity i don't mouth it, I Act It!"

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/09/check-out-aisha-yesufus-response-to.html?m=1

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1172830526698377217?s=19
grin grin grin Gbam, the real definition of 'integrity' she said is in Action not in Words!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by PCRepairer: 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2019
ok we don hear
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by Walehelt(m): 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2019
Oro re o

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by Lovelive: 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2019
[quote author=Bolustical post=82240190][color=#000099][b]

The way these people rant incoherently at every policies, stances, and actions of the government shows they do not really care about good governance but their pockets.

And you, you care about your stomach; only your stomach.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by Korllami007: 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2019
Bolustical:

It is the same ineptitude that didn't allow her to know that a proper noun like Cambridge ought to start with capital letter.

PMB is educated than most of you and your parents.

Which PMB? The one that raised someone else hand as presidential candidate during campaign, the same PMB that wrote something by himself but couldn't read it. I can bet my two balls Buhari cannot recite A to Z.

9 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2019
Buhari's certificate is now a yardstick, pitiful. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by MylezKayn(m): 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2019
Bolustical:

It is the same ineptitude that didn't allow her to know that a proper noun like Cambridge ought to start with capital letter.

LOL. You are funny oo. So you mean Buhari who thinks that 97+5 equals 100% is educated? Mr Man stay your lane and don't ever quote me and mention my family. Lastly, start skipping whatever brain-draining pill being offered to you guys at the BMC office

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by israelmao(m): 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2019
Someone forged his certificate and you expected him to study in Nigeria,it must be in Cambridge.Did you remember Mr. Toronto?He bears Buhari's name,Salisu Buhari.It seems all Buharis are expert in forgery.Aisha was born and brought in Kano but her State of origin is Edo ,she actually studied in ABU but had issues with university authority.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by TRIGITIS: 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2019
MylezKayn:

LOL. You are funny oo. So you mean Buhari who thinks that 97+5 equals 100% is educated? Mr Man stay your lane and don't ever quote me and mention my family. Lastly, start skipping whatever brain-draining pill being offered to you guys at the BMC office
Pls stop displaying lack of numeracy on a public forum.

One of the reasons wailers are the worst set of unintelligent beings ever existed on the green planet.

"Zone that gave me 97% of their votes and a zone that gave me 5% of theirs".

Pls where is the summation coming from that is even "overshooting" a limit?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by thehappyone: 11:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
TRIGITIS:
The comment:
Obviously, corners must have been cut.
Referring to people as pigs speaks how intelligent you really are.
Her clap back:
Rather than explaining the obvious fraud in the bolded text above, she ducked and digressed, smart lady. grin

Yet,

Diversionary tactics like this can impress only unintelligent delusional pigs, not humans. angry
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by Blackfriday: 11:36pm On Sep 14, 2019
TRIGITIS:
The comment:

Her clap back:
Rather than explaining the obvious fraud in the bolded text above, she ducked and digressed, smart lady. grin

Yet,

Diversionary tactics like this can impress only unintelligent delusional pigs, not humans. angry
Professor..... Lol
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by AsomArchitectNG(m): 11:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
See our recent design of a 4bedroom residential accommodation with all rooms ensuite designed to fit into a half plot of land See my signature for more details...
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by Mrquote: 11:50pm On Sep 14, 2019
TRIGITIS:
The comment:

Her clap back:

Yet,

Really, you have a problem with what she's saying undecided
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by Mrquote: 11:53pm On Sep 14, 2019
Bolustical:

So she should have a dictionary just to twitte hmmm kiss
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by TruthinAction: 12:35am On Sep 15, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

Buhari is uneducated, he didn't study in any Cambridge, everything was planned to deceive people.

Nobody said he studied in Cambridge. It was Cambridge that conducted the exam before WAEC came into the scene few years later. In any case, a man that cannot keep his certificate assuming he had one cannot manage a country.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by Billionaire50: 1:55am On Sep 15, 2019
jericco1:
I hope Buhari reads this tweet
femi adeshina will read it to him...(ewu Gambia)
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by Billionaire50: 1:56am On Sep 15, 2019
jericco1:
I hope Buhari reads this tweet
femi adeshina will read it to him...(the ewu Gambia)
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:58am On Sep 15, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

Buhari is uneducated, he didn't study in any Cambridge, everything was planned to deceive people.

He failed all military exams no suffix to his name
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by onadana: 3:48am On Sep 15, 2019
TRIGITIS:
The comment:

Her clap back:

Yet,

Aisha is well educated, and a successful business woman. I know her personally. She earned all respectfully and she has the support of her husband and her two wonderful children. She is also a philanthropist. She earned her due.What about you?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by Nobody: 4:32am On Sep 15, 2019
The redundant coupist is fraud personified!...dude turned out to be the fakest thing i ever voted!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by fabre4: 4:53am On Sep 15, 2019
TRIGITIS:
The comment:

Her clap back:

Yet,

l

Shhhh she has mentioned earlier that she didn't complete her medical course she changed to microbiology
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by mekuxiani(m): 5:21am On Sep 15, 2019
Bolustical:

e no de hard u to rain insults Mr. English scholar
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by Powersurge: 5:54am On Sep 15, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

it seems you don't understand the woman's statement. it's obviously sarcasm to reveal Buhari's illiteracy. It's like saying, "I became a professor long before Clifford Orji became Chief Justice of Nigeria". We all know Clifford was never a lawyer let alone been CJN.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by godquality: 6:11am On Sep 15, 2019
I think they should change that law. The minimum requirements for any govt position should be a university degree or its equivalent. We can't have illiterates & and semi educated people making laws, managing our wealth and telling us the best way to grow our economy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MMIA Airport Scandal: UK Returnees Refuse To Pay FG's Money Into Private Account / FG Loses Out, NASS Affirms States’ Power To Collect VAT / Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.