Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,232 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge (35006 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari / Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by ArticleBeast: 6:33am On Sep 15, 2019
TRIGITIS:
The comment:
Obviously, corners must have been cut.

Her clap back:
Rather than explaining the obvious fraud in the bolded text above, she ducked and digressed, smart lady. grin

Yet,

Diversionary tactics like this can impress only unintelligent delusional pigs, not humans. angry
You sound foolish. Why explain something that is never true?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by SirLakes: 6:36am On Sep 15, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

Buhari is uneducated, he shouldn't even be a head of primary school.
Na now you just know, tell me you didn't vote for him ehn

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by BrutalJab: 7:24am On Sep 15, 2019
helinues:

You better go and look for good job so that you wont end up ranting on social media daily like Aisha

How far your waec results son?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by helinues: 7:25am On Sep 15, 2019
BrutalJab:

We passed sir.. Waiting for JAMB results
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by BrutalJab: 7:31am On Sep 15, 2019
helinues:

We passed sir.. Waiting for JAMB results
Wow congratulations!

Spend little time here and go make your life useful son.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by helinues: 7:33am On Sep 15, 2019
BrutalJab:

Wow congratulations!

Spend little time here and go make your life useful son.

Sir, we are not doing bad in life.. Having 30k personal fans no be beans..

With respect sir, we can never be mates
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by obentenyson(m): 7:34am On Sep 15, 2019
ursullalinda:
Buhari has suffered. Chai
PMB is living as a king in Aso rock you are there in your ghetto drinking garri everyday n playing 100 naira bet9ja to win 23 million naira n you are there shouting buhari has suffered. better wake up. you are the ones suffering and not that old cow in aso rock. same goes to the rest of the idiots shouting buhari has suffered.. pls ask yourself. is it really buhari that's suffering or you the average nigerian?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by obentenyson(m): 7:36am On Sep 15, 2019
BrutalJab:

you get waec result n your ass is still jobless. your president no get any yet him still be lord over your ass. better start asking God for favour instead of Waec results... waec results no go carry you reach anywhere in life...
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by Abubauchi: 7:40am On Sep 15, 2019
Useless woman
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by BrutalJab: 7:43am On Sep 15, 2019
helinues:

Sir, we are not doing bad in life.. Having 30k personal fans no be beans..

With respect sir, we can never be mates

30k fan base is an achievement

Ask Sowore and Durotoye how many of their fans came out to support them in real life during the last presidential election. Olodo
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by BrutalJab: 7:43am On Sep 15, 2019
obentenyson:
you get waec result n your ass is still jobless. your president no get any yet him still be lord over your ass. better start asking God for favour instead of Waec results... waec results no go carry you reach anywhere in life...

Go back to school asap cos I don't even understand any of the jargon you conjured above. grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by helinues: 7:46am On Sep 15, 2019
BrutalJab:

30k fan base is an achievement

Ask Sowore and Durotoye how many of their fans came out to support them in real life during the last presidential election. Olodo

Sorry it wasn't for monetary gains but just a way of giving back to the community..

How many churches have 30k members not to talk of active daily members?

We are proud to be among those who are shaping the future of this country.. Are you?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by obentenyson(m): 7:48am On Sep 15, 2019
BrutalJab:

Go back to school asap cos I don't even understand any of the jargon you conjured above. grin
hahaha.. how will you understand with your dead brain cells.. by the way, am a graduate of philosophy at the University of Lagos. you are still there writing Waec... see your life in public.. shame no dey catch you... grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by RexTramadol1: 7:53am On Sep 15, 2019
Bolustical:

It is the same ineptitude that didn't allow her to know that a proper noun like Cambridge ought to start with capital letter.

PMB is educated than most of you and your parents.

Prof. Muhammadu Buhari grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by Olanipekun1: 8:06am On Sep 15, 2019
[s]
Bolustical:

It is the same ineptitude that didn't allow her to know that a proper noun like Cambridge ought to start with capital letter.

[/s]
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by Olanipekun1: 8:46am On Sep 15, 2019
[s]
Bolustical:
Aisha Yesufu is just a bitter critic who is angry at the government for not looking at her side for an appointment.

The way these people rant incoherently at every policies, stances, and actions of the government shows they do not really care about good governance but their pockets.

They believe they can shout to be heard.

Festus Adedayo and Seun Onigbide have shown that most critics are not people of integrity.
[/s]
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by Austino6091: 9:20am On Sep 15, 2019
See below
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by teemey8(m): 9:28am On Sep 15, 2019
This lady is not busy with relevant assignments I think. As a bring back our girls convener, I think she knows the way to Sambisa forest now and should have led the troops to Sambisa to release the girls. She is a local fowl and a superior comedian.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by GoldHorse(m): 9:45am On Sep 15, 2019
Wetin "consign" Baba inside this Matta nauh?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by Kenneth10110(m): 9:49am On Sep 15, 2019
Bolustical:

He is so Educated that he made Nigeria the headquarter of poverty. Wow he is so Educated and lead his 'fiffle' fulani to assault the nation. Mr PMB is educated his 'fiffle' sorry people are jobless.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by MylezKayn(m): 10:01am On Sep 15, 2019
TRIGITIS:
Pls stop displaying lack of numeracy on a public forum.

One of the reasons wailers are the worst set of unintelligent beings ever existed on the green planet.

"Zone that gave me 97% of their votes and a zone that gave me 5% of theirs".

Pls where is the summation coming from that is even "overshooting" a limit?
Mr. Man. Let's keep the numeric blunder aside. Is Buhari meant to utter such bullshit? It is a highly reckless and divisive comment and you think an educated leader will say that?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by TRIGITIS: 10:05am On Sep 15, 2019
[s]
MylezKayn:

Mr. Man. Let's keep the numeric blunder aside. Is Buhari meant to utter such bullshit? It is a highly reckless and divisive comment and you think an educated leader will say that?
[/s]
Argue this one with whoever wants it, my comment is about the numeracy and if your interest is outside that, that is your own palava.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by MylezKayn(m): 10:11am On Sep 15, 2019
TRIGITIS:
[s][/s]
Argue this one with whoever wants it, my comment is about the numeracy and if your interest is outside that, that is your own palava.
Oya point noted. Now kindly GTF outta my MT
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by TRIGITIS: 10:12am On Sep 15, 2019
MylezKayn:

Oya point noted. Now kindly GTF outta my MT
But wtf brought you into my mention?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by ursullalinda(f): 10:48am On Sep 15, 2019
obentenyson:
PMB is living as a king in Aso rock you are there in your ghetto drinking garri everyday n playing 100 naira bet9ja to win 23 million naira n you are there shouting buhari has suffered. better wake up. you are the ones suffering and not that old cow in aso rock. same goes to the rest of the idiots shouting buhari has suffered.. pls ask yourself. is it really buhari that's suffering or you the average nigerian?

Ghetto ke and naira bet haa pls calm down I'm not the source of your frustration suave
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by renewable1(m): 11:03am On Sep 15, 2019
It's well

You want a 1kva complete solar inverter today?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by obentenyson(m): 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
ursullalinda:

Ghetto ke and naira bet haa pls calm down I'm not the source of your frustration suave
hahaha. look who's talking about frustration...... better go n get a life instead of cursing up n down. your curse is irrelevant. pmb is enjoying himself.. go to school get a job n get a life man....
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by Thunday1005(m): 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
What a savage
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by NGpatriot: 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
The dumb and funny things irrelevant and jobless people say to sound relevant when in fact they are actually jobless and irrelevant.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by ursullalinda(f): 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2019
obentenyson:
hahaha. look who's talking about frustration...... better go n get a life instead of cursing up n down. your curse is irrelevant. pmb is enjoying himself.. go to school get a job n get a life man....

Only an illiterate or a frustrated soul insults people on a faceless forum. Still waiting for the airtime ...btw u need help pls try and get it asap
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by obentenyson(m): 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
ursullalinda:

Only an illiterate or a frustrated soul insults people on a faceless forum. Still waiting for the airtime ...btw u need help pls try and get it asap
so you are still crying since morning. wow are you this jobless? grin e pain am..
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by Omeizadean(m): 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2019
Who argues with a lady who can't even spell her surname correctly?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Loses Out, NASS Affirms States’ Power To Collect VAT / Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Untill January 19th / "Who Is The King Of Stuffing Dollars?" - Shekarau Hits Back At Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.