Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge (35007 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari / Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by dochenaj: 4:38am On Sep 16, 2019
Bolustical:

It is the same ineptitude that didn't allow her to know that a proper noun like Cambridge ought to start with capital letter.

PMB is educated than most of you and your parents.

You are so keen on correcting her failure of using capitalization on a proper noun, yet you don't know what comparative adjectives are, and how to use them.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by Spacewalker(m): 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2019
Bolustical:

It is the same ineptitude that didn't allow her to know that a proper noun like Cambridge ought to start with capital letter.

PMB is educated than most of you and your parents.

Abeg quiet ur mouth there,no be only educated.

Buhari also has a degree in lifelessness and corruption

Maybe Buhari is more educated than ur whole generation put together,Nonsense and Buhari undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Who Is The King Of Stuffing Dollars?" - Shekarau Hits Back At Ganduje / Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Untill January 19th / Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.