Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do (580 Views)

Should I Hit On This Married Lady / Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do by adeleke5157: 12:02am On Sep 15, 2019
Dear Nairalanders

My girlfriend called me today and along the line in the conversation, I told her of my unwavering love for her.

I told her she is my angel and I love her so much. The next moment she started crying, I heard her wipe her tears on the phone

She cried for over ten minutes on the phone, I reassured her and told her how much I love her. She later ended the call.

I called her back and babe is still crying, she told me to end the call which I did.

I know she is probably missing me so much but what should I do.

Dear Nairalanders , what should I do ??
Re: What Should I Do by jrondit(m): 12:08am On Sep 15, 2019
This your story is part 3, where is the part 1 & 2?

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do by adeleke5157: 12:15am On Sep 15, 2019
jrondit:
This your story is part 3, where is the part 1 & 2?

That is just the story oo. Babe just busted into tears, nothing hurtful was done bro
Re: What Should I Do by MiVida(m): 12:27am On Sep 15, 2019
adeleke5157:
Dear Nairalanders

My girlfriend called me today and along the line in the conversation, I told her of my unwavering love for her.

I told her she is my angel and I love her so much. The next moment she started crying, I heard her wipe her tears on the phone

She cried for over ten minutes on the phone, I reassured her and told her how much I love her. She later ended the call.

I called her back and babe is still crying, she told me to end the call which I did.

I know she is probably missing me so much but what should I do.

Dear Nairalanders , what should I do ??
lemme just hit the nail on the head on your case... Truth is, your so-called girlfriend has made another dick cum and is regretting it because she believes she cheated on a good guy who loves her more than she even loves herself... So don't think it's because of the nonsense you're talking about, there's more to such cries bro.

Happy Sunday.

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do by Pubichairs(m): 6:42am On Sep 15, 2019
when a kid reasons through his anus, shitty posts comes on
I still don't understand de reason for this post
Re: What Should I Do by voyy: 7:10am On Sep 15, 2019
MiVida:
lemme just hit the nail on the head on your case... Truth is, your so-called girlfriend has made another dick cum and is regretting it because she believes she cheated on a good guy who loves her more than she even loves herself... So don't think it's because of the nonsense you're talking about, there's more to such cries bro.

Happy Sunday.

Exactly, you just said my mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do by nuelsam: 7:25am On Sep 15, 2019
Bruh..... I expected u to get the drift na... She aint crying cos of what u said...... She cheated and maybe felt remorseful.
Re: What Should I Do by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 15, 2019
She could probably be missing you yes, or maybe angry with her life; she could be crying cos she cheated on someone like you. Or maybe she's crying cos all the cool guys she wants to date don't always profess love to her... it's always people like you who profess their undying love to her, it's really sad you know, I can literally feel her pain! (no pun intended bro)

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Mushroom Growing On A Toilet Door / Be Free From Infections With Our Vagina Detox Tampon(yoni Pearl) / Apostle Johnson Suleiman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.