Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,004 members, 7,810,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Help A Brother In This Situation!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help A Brother In This Situation!!! (3049 Views)

My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / My Brother-In-Law Dips His Hands Inside My Pot Of Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by Innobee99(m): 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2019
extremelygolden:
@Op. And that girl fine sha.
I want to date a fine babe, See wetin fine babe done put me now?
Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by Innobee99(m): 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2019
Just checked her Facebook wall now and discovered she had removed me from her friend list.

Make guy man go rest jare. If it's for me they will return the baby even after 50yrs.
Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by extremelygolden: 10:11pm On Sep 15, 2019
Innobee99:

grin Don't let her dull your sparkle sha because not all that glitters is gold. Calculate the dates and make sure she's not transferring another man's pregnancy to you ooo.

Shine your eyes wella.
Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by Innobee99(m): 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2019
extremelygolden:

grin Don't let her dull your sparkle sha because not all that glitters is gold. Calculate the dates and make sure she's not transferring another man's pregnancy to you ooo.

Shine your eyes wella.
sis am just folding my hands and waiting to see how the movie unfolds. No kobo is coming from me to her until she gives birth and paternity test is done.

I cannor come and carry another man's headache

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by Innobee99(m): 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2019
Witches:

@Innobee99 Speaking from Experience ,

Money
Marriage.

which of the above could she be after ? If None then she is not sure who the father is . Probably she's waiting after birth to know who the baby looks like.

My advice . check her social media and try and establish contact with her family/best friend .. be connect with then and am sure you will discover what she is something u don't knw.

One thing am sure of is that You don't truelly knw her. And many secret might be discover futher on. Bookmark my words.

Have done that and the guy is willing to help me source for more info
Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by extremelygolden: 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2019
Innobee99:
Bros am just folding my hands and waiting to see how the movie unfolds. No kobo is coming from me to her until she gives birth and paternity test is done.

I cannor come and carry another man's headache

Point of correction, though, I am a sister not a bros.

I think someone somewhere is confusing her. Just get your acts together and be wise.

Take care.
Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by Innobee99(m): 10:36pm On Sep 15, 2019
extremelygolden:

I think someone somewhere is confusing her. Just get your acts together and be wise.

Take care.
Am sorry, didn't check well. Pardon my manners ma
Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by Innobee99(m): 10:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
extremelygolden:

Take care.
My mum has warned me to stay clear till she comes out openly
Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by extremelygolden: 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2019
Innobee99:
My mum has warned me to stay clear till she comes out openly

Better. Even at that, you still have to thread with caution so she wouldn't emotionally blackmail you.

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by extremelygolden: 10:42pm On Sep 15, 2019
Innobee99:
Am sorry, didn't check well. Pardon my manners ma

It's ok.
Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by Innobee99(m): 6:47am On Sep 16, 2019
extremelygolden:

Better. Even at that, you still have to thread with caution so she wouldn't emotionally blackmail you.
Discovered she has removed me from her friend list on Facebook
Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by ednut1(m): 7:00am On Sep 16, 2019
Innobee99:
blur her pic out na angry
Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by extremelygolden: 7:39am On Sep 16, 2019
Innobee99:
Discovered she has removed me from her friend list on Facebook

Then move on and let her be. That might be an indication the pregnancy is not yours.

2 Likes

Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by Innobee99(m): 8:17am On Sep 16, 2019
ednut1:
blur her pic out na angry
Completely removed already.... Thanks
Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by Witches: 11:36am On Sep 16, 2019
Innobee99:
Have done that and the guy is willing to help me source for more info

Why not have the guy connect you to any of her sister, u can explain your pain and understand what is going on.
Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by Innobee99(m): 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2019
Witches:

Why not have the guy connect you to any of her sister, u can explain your pain and understand what is going on.
Have told him to help get his brother's number. From there, I'll knw the whole truth.... Thanks so much
Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by KiannaDior: 1:44am On Mar 18, 2020
Juliaann:
sister you are wrong I said that based on experience,we all have a different ways our body system works
Moreover at the 14th day of a woman cycle she is most likely to start ovulating that is for those with 28 day cycle counting from 14th till the next day of menstrual cycle its already 2weeks not one month for those with fixed monthly cycle

I still stand on my previous comment one week gone I can tell if am pregnant or not it doesn't work for KiannaDior tho
Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by yeyeosoronga: 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2020
Innobee99:

Ur babe don born?
Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by bukatyne(f): 8:35pm On Mar 19, 2020
LewsTherin:
I have never been able to understand the unwillingness of people to use simple protection once they have decided to have extramarital sex. I mean 50 card Goldcircle would have saved all this drama. (It is N50, isn't it?)

Well, if all what you have said is accurate, then it is just too obvious that someone is trying to trap someone with someone else's baby.

@ bold:

Somebody is a somebody grin
Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by Innobee99(m): 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

Ur babe don born?
Wooooow....
So u still remember my story?
Since August last year that we didn't speak, she still didn't call me till I sent her a friend request again last week and she accepted and chatted me up. cuz my conscience was judging me. She responded and I asked if she has given birth. She said yes but through CS operation. It's a baby gal.
Asked what's her plan on the baby and she still said she don't know. Asked if she's my baby she said yes.
Me am confused. She sent me a pic of the baby but the baby looks like my kid sis she.
Am tired. If it's truly mine, she'll return her even after 20yrs.
None of her family has asked her to bring me. Maybe she might have even told them am dead sef, who knows?

Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by jeff1607(m): 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
Accept the pregnancy and do a DNA test after delivery
Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 20, 2020
From your chat, it seems the lady is a 'boss' lady. Couldn't care Iess if you're in their life or not.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: The Father/Daughter Kiss That's Got People Talking / I'm Planning On Taking My Son To His Father / Help! My Best Friend Betrayed Me!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.