Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Help! My Best Friend Betrayed Me! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Best Friend Betrayed Me! (3063 Views)

How A Friend Betrayed My Trust / Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal / My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Best Friend Betrayed Me! by Deeprooted: 3:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
We stayed off camp fours years during our University days.

Within this period, he attempted to make out with 2 of my girlfriends, they all came back to report him to me and warm me to becareful with him.

He jokingly said he won't allow me marry any of his sisters meanwhile his friend whom he met the university at the University brings his auntie's only daughter to have s** in our room. This very auntie was the one sponsoring my friend.

I introduced him to a lady I wanted to marry only for my friend to go behind my back and told the lady how he was the one who first fell in love with her but for reasons best known to him, he couldn't tell her. Gave her every reason not to marry me.
The lady gave me all the evidence. I told her I needed more before I confront my friend. She forwarded all their chats to me. Before I traveled out of the country,
My friend visited me but was not comfortable as he kept asking I should tell him about my hustle and I intentionally introduced him to the business which is now into. He took several pictures of my apartment and forwarded it to the lady telling her that I was only squatting with him. The lady laughed but kept her cool.

There was a wedding we were supposed to attend together, I confided in him that I won't be able to make it. He is now inviting the lady to the wedding.

Mind you, his misbehavior started when I emerged best student in our village secondary School.

I earlier confronted him with all my evidence, he pleaded for forgiveness in year 2 in the university.

A lot of betrayals from him I can't discuss here.

What's the best way to handle my friend? I plan to be in Nigeria by September.

Please ignore my typo errors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Best Friend Betrayed Me! by Jeon(f): 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
grin

He's your brother.. Men should help each other because they never betray you...
And also your rewards await you in heaven. Unlike Women.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Best Friend Betrayed Me! by prophetwis: 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
See you see poison

19 Likes

Re: Help! My Best Friend Betrayed Me! by Reinamaria(f): 3:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
Why do you still consider him "your friend"?
For your own good, cut him off your life now!
It'll drive him crazy not ever knowing what you're up to.

What a serpent!

23 Likes

Re: Help! My Best Friend Betrayed Me! by Wawelexy(m): 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
Let me start by asking for your definition of best friend?

He's still playing with you by the time you are six feet below planet earth �, may be you might have learnt some lessons.... best friend my goot

15 Likes

Re: Help! My Best Friend Betrayed Me! by GardenGreen: 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
Since you refuse to have wisdom, you may soon end up dead

23 Likes

Re: Help! My Best Friend Betrayed Me! by Romanoff(f): 3:18pm On Jul 21, 2022
Shey it's you people that say Bros before hoes?

Continue with your bro till he sleeps with all your sisters and the wife you'll eventually marry.

6 Likes

Re: Help! My Best Friend Betrayed Me! by duduade: 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
Why are you coming in September

Do not allow him know your movements

Cut such people off

Even with the lady as innocent she might be

Such people could arrange to set you up
Could even arrange for you to be killed

7 Likes

Re: Help! My Best Friend Betrayed Me! by Zonefree(m): 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2022
There's nothing like "Best friend" in this life,...the earlier you understand this, the better for your sanity.

8 Likes

Re: Help! My Best Friend Betrayed Me! by Kobojunkie: 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2022
Deeprooted:
Within this period, he attempted to make out with 2 of my girlfriends, they all came back to report him to me and warm me to becareful with him.
You were warned about him from the beginning but chose to continue as is.... many supposed betrayals later, you suddenly crying foul, why? undecided

Continue with him. Seems you two suit each other. Every manipulator needs a mumu friend and you have been it up until now. Why quit now? undecided

9 Likes

Re: Help! My Best Friend Betrayed Me! by Zonefree(m): 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
Romanoff:
Shey it's you people that say Bros before hoes?

Continue with your bro till he sleeps with all your sisters and the wife you'll eventually marry.
Till tomorrow, Bros over hoes.

"Bros" means Brother.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Best Friend Betrayed Me! by Deeprooted: 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You were warned about him from the beginning but chose to continue as is.... many supposed betrayals later, you suddenly crying foul, why? undecided

Continue with him. Seems you two suit each other. Even manipulator needs a mumu friend and you have been it up until now. Why quit now? undecided

It's really heartbreaking!
Re: Help! My Best Friend Betrayed Me! by WhisperedNoise: 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2022
Chief,
It's obvious that your "friend" wants you to get the short end of the stick. It's better you ilint your communication with him. Don't tell him important, sensitive stuff. Do your runs codedly (no use telling him).

Friendship isn't by force.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Best Friend Betrayed Me! by eniolorunfe: 3:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
you’re still calling him your best friend cry

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Best Friend Betrayed Me! by Foodqueen(f): 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2022
He's gonna poison you when u come home cos u are living the life he can only imagine.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Best Friend Betrayed Me! by Pierced(f): 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
cool
Re: Help! My Best Friend Betrayed Me! by Ulunne777(f): 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2022
Be like your umbilical cord is tied to his own because I can't understand confiding in him always.
Is it until he poisons you?

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Best Friend Betrayed Me! by ibechris(m): 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
Deeprooted:

He jokingly said he won't allow me marry any of his sisters meanwhile his friend whom he met the university at the University brings his auntie's only daughter to have s** in our room. This very auntie was the one sponsoring my friend.

I introduced him to a lady I wanted to marry only for my friend to go behind my back and told the lady how he was the one who first fell in love with her but for reasons best known to him, he couldn't tell her. Gave her every reason not to marry me.
The lady gave me all the evidence. I told her I needed more before I confront my friend. She forwarded all their chats to me. Before I traveled out of the country,
My friend visited me but was not comfortable as he kept asking I should tell him about my hustle and I intentionally introduced him to the business which is now into. He took several pictures of my apartment and forwarded it to the lady telling her that I was only squatting with him. The lady laughed but kept her cool.

There was a wedding we were supposed to attend together, I confided in him that I won't be able to make it. He is now inviting the lady to the wedding.

Mind you, his misbehavior started when I emerged best student in our village secondary School.

I earlier confronted him with all my evidence, he pleaded for forgiveness in year 2 in the university.

The best thing to do now is to cut every relationship with that guy.

The earlier u do so the better for your life.

Mark my words,people like this would kill u for doing well in life than they are.

Avoid him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Best Friend Betrayed Me! by Richy4(m): 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
<<<Just get a pen and a paper and be practical...
<<Write on top of the sheet "why should I keep J-Boy as a friend?... And start putting pen to paper...
<<If the advantage outweighed the disadvantage, then keep him.. but if reverse is the case, u know what to do..

<< N.B : All points carries equal marks lipsrsealed
I would have loved to mark your script but I might be busy...

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Best Friend Betrayed Me! by DoveXlover: 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
How is he still your best friend after all he has done all this years?
Or maybe there is now a new meaning to the word "best friend"
He stopped being your friend many years ago, it is you who didn't realize it.

The earlier you realize that even your best friend has another best friend, the better for you.
When it comes to friendship, you go into it with your head and not your heart.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Best Friend Betrayed Me! by Deeprooted: 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2022
ibechris:

The best thing to do now is to cut every relationship with that guy.

The earlier u do so the better for your life.

Mark my words,people like this would kill u for doing well in life than they are.

Avoid him.

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Help! My Best Friend Betrayed Me! by Riverrun: 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
Deeprooted:

You better cut him off for your own safety. Because I won't waste my time writing RIP when he poisons you.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Best Friend Betrayed Me! by madprophet(m): 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
Deeprooted:

Is he until he kills you before you see the handwriting on the wall ba..

You should put him on put him in his place.. before the guy go diabolical with you

1 Like

Re: Help! My Best Friend Betrayed Me! by oneolajire(m): 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2022
I think you need to do more of exposing yourself to him.

Let him have access to all your atm cards, make sure you let him know their passwords.

Give him the passwords to all your social media accounts.

Make him your next of kin

Be a guarantor to some huge loans he'll take.

You hate partners in progress, so you get partners in failure.

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Best Friend Betrayed Me! by Ola5TP: 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2022
I think u are so dumb, or u are too weak to run from the death that trailing u! U better wise up before that nigga got u killed. A world is enough for the wise

6 Likes

Re: Help! My Best Friend Betrayed Me! by henrimoto(m): 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2022
duduade:
Why are you coming in September

Do not allow him know your movements

Cut such people off
Even with the lady as innocent she might be
Such people could arrange to set you up Could even arrange for you to be killed
Re: Help! My Best Friend Betrayed Me! by Deeprooted: 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2022
Riverrun:

You better cut him off for your own safety. Because I won't waste my time writing RIP when he poisons you.

Lol

Thanks
Re: Help! My Best Friend Betrayed Me! by Deeprooted: 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2022
oneolajire:
I think you need to do more of exposing yourself to him.

Let him have access to all your atm cards, make sure you let him know their passwords.

Give him the passwords to all your social media accounts.

Make him your next of kin

Be a guarantor to some huge loans he'll take.

You hate partners in progress, so you get partners in failure.

Bitter truth. Thanks a lot
Re: Help! My Best Friend Betrayed Me! by Rexymania(m): 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
He's not your friend, he's your frenemy
Re: Help! My Best Friend Betrayed Me! by blaquebelle: 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2022
So much jealousy

1 Like

Re: Help! My Best Friend Betrayed Me! by faithfull18(f): 10:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
You seem like the clingy type.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Best Friend Betrayed Me! by galantjoe(m): 11:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
Unfriend him before he robs, kills, mains and destroy your life or that of your girlfriend.

Stitch in time saves nine

You can't use peppered hand for your eye

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can Someone Get Help In Nigeria After This Has Happened To Him? / First Time Mum Needs Help On Baby Items / How Many Of You Know About This Liquid? Indomie Generation Will Not Know It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.