Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Nairalanders, I'm Just Tired & helpless in this situation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders, I'm Just Tired & helpless in this situation (1867 Views)

Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now / I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, I'm Just Tired & helpless in this situation by DenreleDave(m): 2:35am On Sep 15, 2019
Nairalanders

1. I been meet this lady last year on campus and after some time we became friends. Then I made a mistake of telling her I really like her and that worsen things for me. She has many male friends of which she often meet and talk with most times. They hang out within the school and whenever I see them, I get jealous.

2. I don't know why I get jealous when she is clearly not my GF ooo, those things ate me up till I told her one day dt I can't be frnds with her again.
Honestly she wasn't guilty at all at all, she had those frnds before I met her and they are still her friends but having met her, I was now jealous. I'm at fault.

3. Cut contact with her but since we got back to school again, we started to talk. I still re-assure her dt I still like her and she is not just a frnd to me.
She still sees her male friends well and sometimes she goes to shoprite and watch movie with any one of them that offers to take her out. She is kinda indoor person too sha and she rarely goes out. I have even offered to take her out but she declines saying she knows I'm still hustling and she doesn't wana be a burden to me.

4. But now, I think I'm not in my right sense again. Why shud I be waiting on a lady when I have other pressing issues in my life. I can't spend my precious lifetime waiting on a lady to finally accept me, I can't keep proving myself to a lady dt I'm the right man for her when it's not even certain if truly I am but it seems I dnt rili have interest in others.

5. Note: she has done no wrong in all these Cox I think the problem is me, I want her to give less attentions to the friends she had before me and give me more attention. My guys in school usually think she is my GF but I do tell them that we ain't dating, just friends Cox I don't wana deceive myself or lie to my friends

6. She always told me that she want to know if I am really serious about her after I finish my degree Cox I'm in my finals. She thinks I'm saying this because we still in d same environment and she wants me to be far from her and know if I still meant my words but i think or rather I'm sure dt I may not be the only person she is telling such.

7. Shud I finish my degree and still keep communicating to her bcox I wana be in her good books and prove dt I love her when she on the other side has many options and whatever her option is, she is not wrong after all she get to decide who she wants.

8. Nairalanders, I just need help to break myself from all these Cox I'm tired. I have tried distancing myself from her but been that same school environment, we get to meet again n talk. I just wanna face my pressing issues in life rather than waiting to please a lady to accept me. I'm more concerned abt her welfare n issues than even mine but I don't wana be at loss later, I wana face my own life issues before any woman that is not even guaranteed that she wud accept you.

Any advice Pls
Cc:
Funmisticqueen
Cutehector
kestolove95
UyaiIncomparabl
Joystark
Re: Nairalanders, I'm Just Tired & helpless in this situation by Nobody: 2:39am On Sep 15, 2019
We're talking money you're talking nonsense.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

If woman na your problem then you've either got no problem at all or you're yet to realize say battle dey front

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairalanders, I'm Just Tired & helpless in this situation by DenreleDave(m): 2:47am On Sep 15, 2019
booscy:

If woman na your problem then you've either got no problem at all or you're yet to realize say battle dey front

That is it bro.. I need money, I need to hustle. My life issue is lack of money and I don't know why I'm facing this lady matter, only her matter ooo. I know say na nonsense I dey talk, I wan talk better thing (money) now.

I'm eager to face the battle and win, my family and every one dey there.. How can I get off this lady matter Cox it's turns me off most time, people ask me what wrong with me n I can't tell
Re: Nairalanders, I'm Just Tired & helpless in this situation by Ernezydbrook: 2:55am On Sep 15, 2019
Face your life bro.
Re: Nairalanders, I'm Just Tired & helpless in this situation by daewoorazer(m): 3:18am On Sep 15, 2019
[b]sadly, you are a newcomer
1. Your first mistake is acting like a pusśy-deprived boy, don’t ever let a lady know you like her even if you do. Girls hate sassy guys.
2. Young girls ain’t attracted to NICE guys, d earlier you quit your quest to be in her “good books”, d better. Appear like you don’t care or give a flying fVkç
3. Flirt a lot with other ladies in her presence. I hope you know how to flirt.
4. Never ask a girl to be your girlfriend verbally. You are lucky she ain’t from WOBE Avenue, she for don launch you money/recharge card request.
5. Quit been dramatic...u saw her with a load of guys and so? Alpha males don’t get threatened by the pack; we rather see it as an avenue to lead. This point will be hard for you though.
6. Practically delete her number, stop stalking her around, be brief with the greetings when you see her, flirt around many girls. Having done this for 6months or more, tell her to come visit you, if she come, lamba am, if she no gree come, forget her and move on with life.
[/b]

11 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, I'm Just Tired & helpless in this situation by BULLIONVAN4(m): 3:36am On Sep 15, 2019
TOO BAD
Re: Nairalanders, I'm Just Tired & helpless in this situation by Nobody: 3:41am On Sep 15, 2019
angry
Re: Nairalanders, I'm Just Tired & helpless in this situation by daddytime(m): 4:30am On Sep 15, 2019
Your most pressing issue right now my young man should be your studies, particularly your use of, and written English.

Face your book young man....

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, I'm Just Tired & helpless in this situation by blesskewe(f): 4:54am On Sep 15, 2019
Face ur life
Babe like that fit get the real gee for one corner

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, I'm Just Tired & helpless in this situation by luvyaself95(m): 5:05am On Sep 15, 2019
It's a good thing you know you're the one problemizing yourself. Chase the dough and Ladies chase You.
Re: Nairalanders, I'm Just Tired & helpless in this situation by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 15, 2019
DenreleDave:

That is it bro.. I need money, I need to hustle. My life issue is lack of money and I don't know why I'm facing this lady matter, only her matter ooo. I know say na nonsense I dey talk, I wan talk better thing (money) now.

I'm eager to face the battle and win, my family and every one dey there.. How can I get off this lady matter Cox it's turns me off most time, people ask me what wrong with me n I can't tell

1. Create Distance
2. Give Yourself a Monetary target Yearly
3. Get Busy
4. Flex
5. REPEAT 1 - 4
6. THANK ME LATER. wink wink wink grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, I'm Just Tired & helpless in this situation by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 15, 2019
DenreleDave:
Nairalanders

1. I been meet this lady last year on campus and after some time we became friends. Then I made a mistake of telling her I really like her and that worsen things for me. She has many male friends of which she often meet and talk with most times. They hang out within the school and whenever I see them, I get jealous.

2. I don't know why I get jealous when she is clearly not my GF ooo, those things ate me up till I told her one day dt I can't be frnds with her again.
Honestly she wasn't guilty at all at all, she had those frnds before I met her and they are still her friends but having met her, I was now jealous. I'm at fault.

3. Cut contact with her but since we got back to school again, we started to talk. I still re-assure her dt I still like her and she is not just a frnd to me.
She still sees her male friends well and sometimes she goes to shoprite and watch movie with any one of them that offers to take her out. She is kinda indoor person too sha and she rarely goes out. I have even offered to take her out but she declines saying she knows I'm still hustling and she doesn't wana be a burden to me.

4. But now, I think I'm not in my right sense again. Why shud I be waiting on a lady when I have other pressing issues in my life. I can't spend my precious lifetime waiting on a lady to finally accept me, I can't keep proving myself to a lady dt I'm the right man for her when it's not even certain if truly I am but it seems I dnt rili have interest in others.

5. Note: she has done no wrong in all these Cox I think the problem is me, I want her to give less attentions to the friends she had before me and give me more attention. My guys in school usually think she is my GF but I do tell them that we ain't dating, just friends Cox I don't wana deceive myself or lie to my friends

6. She always told me that she want to know if I am really serious about her after I finish my degree Cox I'm in my finals. She thinks I'm saying this because we still in d same environment and she wants me to be far from her and know if I still meant my words but i think or rather I'm sure dt I may not be the only person she is telling such.

7. Shud I finish my degree and still keep communicating to her bcox I wana be in her good books and prove dt I love her when she on the other side has many options and whatever her option is, she is not wrong after all she get to decide who she wants.

8. Nairalanders, I just need help to break myself from all these Cox I'm tired. I have tried distancing myself from her but been that same school environment, we get to meet again n talk. I just wanna face my pressing issues in life rather than waiting to please a lady to accept me. I'm more concerned abt her welfare n issues than even mine but I don't wana be at loss later, I wana face my own life issues before any woman that is not even guaranteed that she wud accept you.

Any advice Pls
Cc:
Funmisticqueen
Cutehector
kestolove95
UyaiIncomparabl
Joystark
You need hobbies, lots of hobbies to take you off your obsession with this girl.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, I'm Just Tired & helpless in this situation by 24kmagic: 9:40am On Sep 15, 2019
I saw this on a Facebook page (Life Matters Nigeria).

You once insulted the life out of me here even when I offered to be a friend.

But I dropped my advice on Facebook already, go and read it there.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, I'm Just Tired & helpless in this situation by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 15, 2019
How much money is in your bank account? Why can't you channel this energy to something useful like growing your bank account? You already missed your steps with letting her see she means the world to you. She doesn't like u or want to have anything to do with u because she doesn't think you can give her the things she's entitled to. Can you give her 20k every month for hair, can u give her money to sort her courses or pay 3k for her to watch 2hrs movie? Can you give her 10k when she says she's just broke only? This is what she means by being a burden to u. You are still in ur parents Care I suppose and u don't understand anything. Stop talking with her, she's the least of your problems.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, I'm Just Tired & helpless in this situation by Apina(m): 9:56am On Sep 15, 2019
DenreleDave:
Nairalanders

Any advice Pls
Cc:
Funmisticqueen
Cutehector
kestolove95
UyaiIncomparabl
Joystark
Just forget about that babe, you don't fit into her plans. She just doesn't want to tell you straight up, see this as a challenge and hustle legit. Love cannot be forced, I bet there are girls around who like you just focus on your school project and graduate.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, I'm Just Tired & helpless in this situation by Cutehector(m): 10:02am On Sep 15, 2019
Hi denreledave

Take her advice, five years from now, when distance must have separated you both and you must have met new people and advanced in wisdom, you would look back and understand she is right.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, I'm Just Tired & helpless in this situation by pansophist(m): 10:18am On Sep 15, 2019
funmisticqueen:
You need hobbies, lots of hobbies to take you off your obsession with this girl.

This line, though simple, lies the solution to your problem. As a man, you should be obsessed with your work, not a woman. The natural rhythm of courtship is that a man competes with other men in the real world to win, while ladies compete with other women for real men. You are being weak and playing a different game that is incompatible with romance. She can't respect or be attracted to you when you do not embodied the qualities of a true male figure.

Women are attracted to ambitious men with a sense of purpose, it's their evolutionary hardwiring. You are also launching from a place of lack, peppered with desperation and helplessness, and this trait is an antithesis of a strong male that the female craves for. Go out there and hustle, pursue your goal, what you love doing, and women on the lookout for viable male will find you, and you can pick from there.

When you are doing right, you will know. People will introduce you to their single colleagues, invite you to places you will meet girls, girls will make access to them easier, and you generally will know it. Just loving a woman is enough, as your love holds no value in her eyes, your value to her is in your substance. For example, if you and Wizkid loves the same girl, it is clear that the man with value is wizkid as he is richer, and have built a life for himself that is attractive for most women. Loving her is worth nothing, but worth something if you worth it, got it?

Proving you love her, being jealous, waiting patiently, wanting to be in her good books are for weaklings. Unleash your true masculinity and go out in the world and dominate. Then, you will negotiate from a position of strength, have a bargaining chip in courtship, and clearly, your female abundance will fumigate the desperation, scarcity, insecurities, and hopelessness you are experiencing. If there is any such thing as manning up, it is now. Be a man.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders, I'm Just Tired & helpless in this situation by DenreleDave(m): 10:49am On Sep 15, 2019
24kmagic:
I saw this on a Facebook page (Life Matters Nigeria).

You once insulted the life out of me here even when I offered to be a friend.

But I dropped my advice on Facebook already, go and read it there.

Sorry for that but u no that there is no smoke without fire... Probably u did sumtin bad too.. I'm sorry
Re: Nairalanders, I'm Just Tired & helpless in this situation by DenreleDave(m): 10:50am On Sep 15, 2019
Thanks all
Re: Nairalanders, I'm Just Tired & helpless in this situation by Tarabye: 11:59am On Sep 15, 2019
Re: Nairalanders, I'm Just Tired & helpless in this situation by emmaodet: 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
booscy:

grin grin grin
Oohhhhhhh myyyyy God
You are wicked bro
Guys don't know what will hit them in the next 5 - 10 yrs bro.
Have gat many problems but a gal aiint ONE
Re: Nairalanders, I'm Just Tired & helpless in this situation by BlueAir: 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
daewoorazer:
[b]sadly, you are a newcomer
1. Your first mistake is acting like a pusśy-deprived boy, don’t ever let a lady know you like her even if you do. Girls hate sassy guys.
2. Young girls ain’t attracted to NICE guys, d earlier you quit your quest to be in her “good books”, d better. Appear like you don’t care or give a flying fVkç
3. Flirt a lot with other ladies in her presence. I hope you know how to flirt.
4. Never ask a girl to be your girlfriend verbally. You are lucky she ain’t from WOBE Avenue, she for don launch you money/recharge card request.
5. Quit been dramatic...u saw her with a load of guys and so? Alpha males don’t get threatened by the pack; we rather see it as an avenue to lead. This point will be hard for you though.
6. Practically delete her number, stop stalking her around, be brief with the greetings when you see her, flirt around many girls. Having done this for 6months or more, tell her to come visit you, if she come, lamba am, if she no gree come, forget her and move on with life.
[/b]
my mind is spoken already
Re: Nairalanders, I'm Just Tired & helpless in this situation by emmaodet: 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
pansophist:

This line, though simple, lies the solution to your problem. As a man, you should be obsessed with your work, not a woman. The natural rhythm of courtship is that a man competes with other men in the real world to win, while ladies compete with other women for real men. You are being weak and playing a different game that is incompatible with romance. She can't respect or be attracted to you when you do not embodied the qualities of a true male figure.

Women are attracted to ambitious men with a sense of purpose, it's their evolutionary hardwiring. You are also launching from a place of lack, peppered with desperation and helplessness, and this trait is an antithesis of a strong male that the female craves for. Go out there and hustle, pursue your goal, what you love doing, and women on the lookout for viable male will find you, and you can pick from there.

When you are doing right, you will know. People will introduce you to their single colleagues, invite you to places you will meet girls, girls will make access to them easier, and you generally will know it. Just loving a woman is enough, as your love holds no value in her eyes, your value to her is in your substance. For example, if you and Wizkid loves the same girl, it is clear that the man with value is wizkid as he is richer, and have built a life for himself that is attractive for most women. Loving her is worth nothing, but worth something if you worth it, got it?

Proving you love her, being jealous, waiting patiently, wanting to be in her good books are for weaklings. Unleash your true masculinity and go out in the world and dominate. Then, you will negotiate from a position of strength, have a bargaining chip in courtship, and clearly, your female abundance will fumigate the desperation, scarcity, insecurities, and hopelessness you are experiencing. If there is any such thing as manning up, it is now. Be a man.

Mr Panso,
Have been following you for a while, from your write up, let's be frank -
You always say guys should hustle to increase their sexual market value or profile but i think this is unfair because we all have our strengths and weaknesses and whether we like it or not, most people/guys won't make it in life rather we will have more poor people.
Let us look it this way, if we decide to push all nigerian secondary school students to study hard so as to get good grades in jamb for admission and miraculously all students did (though not possible), and the least score was 240/300
What do you think will happen? Automatically scores won't be used as yard stick again bcus whether we like it or not, students need to be cut so as to balance the admission thereby reverting back to the initial ground zero.
Which means if all guys decides to hustle and somehow, miraculously everybody becomes rich (though not possible), then at that moment, money won't be a criteria for choosing a partner again.
Everything is in circles, then things like handsomeness, height, body build, how educated and intelligence will automatically be used again and the trends keep going up and again
Then we ask ourself, to what end?
Does it even realy worth it?
Because of sex or what?
Running around, upgrading because pf woman? Why most ladies just sits down like a bag of potatoes or vegetables waiting at the end of the line to date and sex the winner of this endless race?
At a point you will see it is useless and doesn't worth the strength. No woman is doing anybody favour to date them because
Ara o ro okun, ara o ro ediye - we all are feeling the heat
I think we have gotten to a position in life we need to channel our energy to call the ladies out from there comfort zones and be more productive and supportive for once because the present dating situation is not sustainable and one-sided which can't sustain for long

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders, I'm Just Tired & helpless in this situation by uthlaw: 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2019
emmaodet:

Mr Panso,
You always say guys should hustle to increase their sexual market value or profile but i think this is unfair because we all have our strengths and weaknesses and whether we like it or not, most people/guys won't make it in life rather we will have more poor people.
Let us look it this way, if we decide to push all nigerian secondary school students to study hard so as to get good grades in jamb for admission and miraculously all students did (though not possible), and the least score was 240/300
What do you think will happen? Automatically scores won't be used as yard stick again bcus whether we like it or not, students need to be cut so as to balance the admission thereby reverting back to the initial ground zero.
Which means if all guys decides to hustle and somehow, miraculously everybody becomes rich (though not possible), then at that moment, money won't be a criteria for choosing a partner again.
Everything is in circles, then things like handsomeness, height, body build, how educated and intelligence will automatically be used again and the trends keep going up and again
Because of sex or what?
Running around, upgrading because pf woman? Why most ladies just sits down like a bag of potatoes or vegetables waiting at the end of the line to date and sex the winner of this endless race?
At a point you will see it is useless and doesn't worth the strength. No woman is doing anybody favour to date them because
I think we have gotten to a position in life we need to channel our energy to call the ladies out from there comfort zones and be more productive and supportive for once because the present dating situation is not sustainable and one-sided which can't sustain for long
you make sense,.my only issue till date is that why is married a composory act...remove child bearing and you see this shit called married is shit!
Re: Nairalanders, I'm Just Tired & helpless in this situation by uthlaw: 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
wait make my ticket of 20k play first, remaining fc Porto and trabzonspor,by then I know wat to say when I take pure heaven and pepper fish for club....you still dey think about woman for this Naija level...
Re: Nairalanders, I'm Just Tired & helpless in this situation by emmaodet: 9:29pm On Sep 15, 2019
uthlaw:
you make sense,.my only issue till date is that why is married a composory act...remove child bearing and you see this shit called married is shit!

bro the truth is that we need marriage to raise good kids, believe me.
also marriage is one of the Milestones of humans in life.
MILESTONES are points in our lives we count as achievements else we wont be different from animals walking around without goals and achievements.
Milestones are - Baby naming day, birthday, wedding day, graduation day, admission day, your first car, your first house etc.
That is why some do thanksgiving for this particular days in church because they are memorable days different from our regular daily days
Re: Nairalanders, I'm Just Tired & helpless in this situation by pansophist(m): 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2019
emmaodet:

Mr Panso,
Because of sex or what?

At every point in time, there will always be what is considered as affluential. Nigeria is termed as 3rd world on a global scale, but an average Nigerian now enjoy a high quality of life than kings hundreds of years ago. Internet, mobility, education, literacy, communication etc are all that emperors and majesties can only dream of, but right now, your average gatekeeper or shoe cobblers have access to them.

Yes, as a man, you should pursue excellence. Not competing is to be docile and let life happen to you. You are living in the ''now'', and you should fine-tune yourself and achieve what is deemed worthy, that is applicable during your time. Having a phone, a car, and being educated might be a privilege reserved for the upper class back then, but right now, it is ubiquitous and not a badge of honor.

Furthermore, women have their own challenges as well. An unattractive or middle-age woman is largely invisible to the eyes of the average man also. Women are playing their part as well, with the makeup and fashion industry booming with billions of dollars from female patronage, to the fitness industries and dieting, women know what they have to do, and they are doing it. You, as a man, should play your own part as well. Life is a game, see it like that. historically, fewer men had partners and potential families, and it is partly due to ignorance and the lack of understanding of how the sexual marketplace works.

I know its hard, but which hardship do you prefer? the hardship of getting better and reaping the benefits, or the hardship of doing nothing and ridiculed by society? your choice.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

See The Difference Between Science, Technology And Fasting And Prayers. (photo) / Do I Give Up? / South Lady Stripped Fully Unclad After Caught Sleeping With Married Man 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.