Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now (3503 Views)

Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by Florence2021: 9:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
All I can say right now is that I am tired and fed up.

Sometimes life is fair while sometimes it is not.

I am frustrated right now and I think all I could do is to write them out... Maybe the more I write the more I will be relieved.

Actually money isn't my problem... Not that I'm rich but I'm a bit comfortable.

I am just always bored and not feeling useful enough.

I feel rejected and remorse once I'm not useful.

5 Likes

Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by Florence2021: 9:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
Actually... I don't know what to write but I feel like writing.

Menhhhh... I'm just tired of everything.

1 Like

Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by Florence2021: 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2023
I may be writing off point tonight but please don't be mad at me.

You know sometimes when you're alone...bored... Feeling rejected... Anything can happen...

3 Likes

Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by Florence2021: 9:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
Resting on my pillow.

Sitting on my bed.

Feeling like there won't be tomorrow.
Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by Wodu89: 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
Florence2021:
Resting on my pillow.

Sitting on my bed.

Feeling like there won't be tomorrow.

Life's worth it. What's the problem?

4 Likes

Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by Florence2021: 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
I started drinking last year thinking that I will overcome and be fine.

No friends... Nothing...

Everything is just somehow.

But I am grateful that I am alive with sound health.

2 Likes

Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by Florence2021: 9:56pm On Feb 22, 2023
Wodu89:

Life's worth it. What's the problem?
I am just always bored.

When I feel like talking then I will start talking too much.

I am just bored... Living all alone.
Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by Florence2021: 9:57pm On Feb 22, 2023
Can some one share experience with me on how to overcome boredom and rejection... I am just tired.

1 Like

Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by Florence2021: 9:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
The saddest part is that I am a very popular Nairalander that everyone thinks he's okay emotionally.

But I am not.

1 Like

Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by Florence2021: 10:00pm On Feb 22, 2023
I just need people to share things with.

I don't trust anymore... That's what's leading to my boredom and living all alone.
Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by Wodu89: 10:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
Florence2021:

I am just always bored.

When I feel like talking then I will start talking too much.

I am just bored... Living all alone.

Perhaps you need to be in work community where you can interact and apply yourself. Why not look for where you can offer volunteer services to become part of a productive community.?

5 Likes

Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by Wodu89: 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
Florence2021:
I just need people to share things with.

I don't trust anymore... That's what's leading to my boredom and living all alone.

Well. You can create a new moniker and share some of those things using an entirely new handle

1 Like

Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by Crystalsweetnes(f): 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
Let be friends

2 Likes

Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by Florence2021: 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2023
Wodu89:

Perhaps you need to be in work community where you can interact and apply yourself. Why not look for where you can offer volunteer services to become part of a productive community.?

I started this volunteering sometimes last year but it's not helping.

Especially in the night when I am alone... It is so terrible.

I can stay in my flat a whole week and months without going and no one will ask after me.

3 Likes

Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by Florence2021: 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2023
Crystalsweetnes:
Let be friends
I am not a woman actually... I am man... A very popular nairalander.

Boredom is just too much.
Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2023
U might just be having trust issues
Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by Wodu89: 10:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
Florence2021:

I started this volunteering sometimes last year but it's not helping.

Especially in the night when I am alone... It is so terrible.

I can stay in my flat a whole week and months without going and no one will ask after me.

The last part is bad

For starters, I feel deep within my spirit you're not really utilizing yourself. What I mean is you need a work that will fill your spirit and make you happy

Example. If you're a part of say a company that has long term goals and you work in a unit. By seeing some of these goals fufilled, you will find more personal motivation and happiness. I strongly feel you lack such and you should seek out a team with such objectives to be a part of
Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by Florence2021: 10:09pm On Feb 22, 2023
Wodu89:

The last part is bad

For starters, I feel deep within my spirit you're not really utilizing yourself. What I mean is you need a work that will fill your spirit and make you happy

That's just the thing.... I am not doing the job I love... I am doing the job I see... You know Nigeria situation nah... The pay is okay.... Feeding and even helping others isn't the problem.

But I am not feeling useful enough.

1 Like

Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by Florence2021: 10:11pm On Feb 22, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
U might just be having trust issues
Yes, I have trust issues because I have been let down in so many ways.

This is why I don't have friends.

When I see someone to talk to... I always say everything... But it always backfire.

Some close friends stopped checking me or talking to me... I tried my best to communicate with them but all efforts are negative.
Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by Wodu89: 10:11pm On Feb 22, 2023
Florence2021:

That's just the thing.... I am not doing the job I love... I am doing the job I see... You know Nigeria situation nah... The pay is okay.... Feeding and even helping others isn't the problem.

But I am not feeling useful enough.

Well. If I can hear from the Spirit of God that has never dissapointed me. You are not feeling useful. And that's what this is about. There's a yearning calling you to seek out more useful avaenues as the right path to walk in life.
Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2023
Don't b alone

It's not good for your health and general well being.

Go out to receive sunlight and fresh air. Socialize with like minded people
Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by Florence2021: 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2023
I used to be friends with my parents but they are no more.

Parents are dead...... Just alone 😢 😢 😢

1 Like

Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by Florence2021: 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2023
Wodu89:

Well. If I can hear from the Spirit of God that has never dissapointed me. You are not feeling useful. And that's what this is about. There's a yearning calling you to seek out more useful avaenues as the right path to walk in life.
Please give me practical examples of what I can do.

Did you know that my work is so comfortable that I can decide to go to work just once a week or twice a month with full pay.... It is government work.

1 Like

Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by Wodu89: 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2023
Florence2021:
I used to be friends with my parents but they are no more.

Parents are dead...... Just alone searching for survival.....

Life will be meaningful when you find the right team and the right path. What you're experiencing isn't depression. It's God stirring up your spirit to help you find a more meaningful life. A better productive path towards a better destiny ahead

1 Like

Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by Florence2021: 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2023
Wodu89:

Life will be meaningful when you find the right team and the right path. What you're experiencing isn't depression. It's God stirring up your spirit to help you find a more meaningful life. A better productive path towards a better destiny ahead
I have tried to meet with people but I am not comfortable with those I've been seeing... Maybe because I'm kinda selective.
Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by Red02(m): 10:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
Florence2021:
Can some one share experience with me on how to overcome boredom and rejection... I am just tired.

What's your gender
What area(state) do you stay

Modified
Just saw that you're a male.
What type of area do you live
Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by Wodu89: 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2023
Florence2021:

Please give me practical examples of what I can do.

Did you know that my work is so comfortable that I can decide to go to work just once a week or twice a month with full pay.... It is government work.

It's dicey. I could recommend a thing or two.

Let me explain what I believe someone in your shoe needs.

Example I run a small team of Nairalanders offline. Or hmm. It may seem like I want to advertise let me use a different scenario

Example. Let's say a company or a tech team wants to build a blogging company. It begins to search for like 20-60 hands to blog daily. The day to day activities everyone has their roles to play which ultimately makes the part of a sum

Or a long company that needs field agents to manage day to day operations, telling people about their operations and monitoring customer activity.

Your lack of day to day productivity is wounding your soul. You may be getting paid while being absent at work. But that's not what your soul is yearning for.

1 Like

Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by Wodu89: 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
Florence2021:

I have tried to meet with people but I am not comfortable with those I've been seeing... Maybe because I'm kinda selective.

These days it's not really too safe just meeting people randomly. Go and belong to social groups, churches, good work place with healthy work environment. You'll meet people within such organizations
Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by touchalex25: 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
You need friends not just online but offline friends. Friends you can meet and hangout out with
Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
Florence2021:
I started drinking last year thinking that I will overcome and be fine.

No friends... Nothing...

Everything is just somehow.

But I am grateful that I am alive with sound health.
can you help me with 10k?
Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by Florence2021: 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
Red02:

What's your gender
What area(state) do you stay

I am a man.... Bauchi
Re: Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now by Florence2021: 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2023
Wodu89:

It's dicey. I could recommend a thing or two.

Let me explain what I believe someone in your shoe needs.

Example I run a small team of Nairalanders offline. Or hmm. It may seem like I want to advertise let me use a different scenario

Example. Let's say a company or a tech team wants to build a blogging company. It begins to search for like 20-60 hands to blog daily. The day to day activities everyone has their roles to play which ultimately makes the part of a sum

Or a long company that needs field agents to manage day to day operations, telling people about their operations and monitoring customer activity.

Your lack of day to day productivity is wounding your soul. You may be getting paid while being absent at work. But that's not what your soul is yearning for.
Thank you for understanding me.

This is helping me right now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality / Mistakes To Avoid Before Getting Married. / Do Guys and Ladies Outgrow Chop And Clean Mouth ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.