Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) (82772 Views)

UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel / Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) / Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 15, 2019
An average black south african is an illiterate unrepentant barbaric aggressive animal.

Just see some gory pictures below from the recent xenophobic attacks

VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED

https://www.bestgore.com/bloody-injuries/xenophobia-south-africa-eye-gouge-beat/

https://www.bestgore.com/burn-victim/crowd-watch-foreigner-burn-alive-south-africa/

https://www.bestgore.com/stoning/illegal-africa-stoned/
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by Stanbaba30: 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2019
This is just a charade and a show of shame. Can it bring back the persons they have killed? For every iota of Nigerian blood they spilt, it would NEVER be well with them. Buhari hasn't even helped matter. 2023 looking so far..!
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by Donrev0147: 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2019
Zombies
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by mercyvivv(f): 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2019
Good development. A battle won. Thank God our government stood with its people in the face of this turmoil.

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by Topshow2010(m): 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Maimunat was married to Abdulwahab.
He beat her at every opportunity he got till she decided she had had enough and ran back to her parent's house.

Two months later, Abdulwahab was in her parents' home with the neighborhood's Imam; his family and some neighbors to plead for forgiveness and ask her back.

He said the separation had made him realize his life was worthless without Maimunat in it.
He even cried and offered to be beaten up as atonement for all his wrongs.

Her family were moved by his repentance and sincerity so they convinced Maimunat who was already in an affair with me to go back to him.
She did; just to save face for her family.

Two weeks later.
We heard Maimunat was dead from a broken neck.
All thanks to Abdulwahab who claimed he was trying to massage her neck after she complained of an ache in it.

I hope this story means something to any Nigerian hoping to stay back in South Africa after reading and witnessing this charade of an apology.

People don't change.
They are whom they've let us know they are.

Xenophobia is the one thing wrong about South Africa which must change if Nigerians must prosper there.
But wouldn't you rather be in South Africa than back home in Nigeria where everything is wrong?
So so incredibly shocked to read, coming from this psycho..... God is great o

4 Likes

Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by LongDay: 6:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
Medicine after death
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by HummeSage(m): 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
Fake news everywhere.
That was a march against gender inequality going on in SA.
Stupid Igbo woman wit her fake news.
Guys if you really need to be getting direct updates from South Africa please like there news page on facebook.
SABC news online

1 Like

Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by Arizonaguy(m): 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He beat her at every opportunity he got till she decided she had had enough and ran back to her parent's house.

Two months later, Abdulwahab was in her parents' home with the neighborhood's Imam; his family and some neighbors to plead for forgiveness and ask her back.

He said the separation had made him realize his life was worthless without Maimunat in it.

Her family were moved by his repentance and sincerity so they convinced Maimunat who was already in an affair with me to go back to him.

Two weeks later.
All thanks to Abdulwahab who claimed he was trying to massage her neck after she complained of an ache in it.

I hope this story means something to any Nigerian hoping to stay back in South Africa after reading and witnessing this charade of an apology.

People don't change.

Xenophobia is the one thing wrong about South Africa which must change if Nigerians must prosper there.
But wouldn't you rather be in South Africa than back home in Nigeria where everything is wrong?
my friend xenophobia ain't the one thing wrong with SA though maybe better than the Nigeria today
The sermon you put up there is misleading and emotionally driven
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by YinkaGold02: 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
If them like , they should roll for goota, That's there business, No going back. Home sweet home even do our Government self no day try. Up 9JA.
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by Rosskiki: 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
meezynetwork:
Foolish igbo woman. Stay there and don't come back. There is peace all over the world indeed

Honestly...she's so embarrassing to listen to.

Her naivety is just pitiful. She needs to go to college or something, not bother herself with what's going on in South Africa.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by PHENOMCHICKSON: 6:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Two weeks later.

People don't change.

U just nailed the fact

1 Like

Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by Mudassir2016(m): 6:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
sapientia:
Pics don't prove a thing.

Their president should kneel down first.

Then submit his blood sample for DNA test to make sure its him.

Then compensate families that lost lived and lives properly.

Then we decide to forgive you people or not.

Shameless country.

We stood with you through apartheid when whites did worse to you.

right
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by Bakrabas: 6:59pm On Sep 15, 2019
The event might be sponsored... I don't believe yet
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 15, 2019
snitchbitch:
Satan smiles when good people sit down, fold their arms and do nothing

during chaos, the wise knows how to make profit!!!

Pictures of Satan smiling or idontbelieveit.
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by comcorn: 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2019
Please let understand that two wrongs can never make a right, pls, am not not supporting their wrong doings, but before you can win God's heart on any matter, forgiveness is very important. Thanks.
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by renewable1(m): 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Two weeks later.

People don't change.

Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by Udumeh: 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2019
South Africa!
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by solomonsly11(m): 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
To hell with them all after killing and looting. They have already placed cursed upon themselves. The whole world is not happy with them so also God. Is not happy with them.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
Some fools are on their ways to SA right now.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by PCRepairer: 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2019
No oooo we no agree oooo you people will reap the fruit of your labour Useless set of lazy monkeys

Check my signature for laptop repair, if you know, you know
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by nuban07(m): 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=82249509] shocked

Since I be been reading ur comments, u will but never illustrates with Chinyere, Chukwuma etc. Its all abt Muslims names and I believed u know what u are doing. Until u change u will never make any sense to me

He even cried and offered to be beaten up as atonement for all his wrong
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by webngnews: 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hmmm
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by Nature8(m): 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2019
ZWorld:
After wave of xenophobic violence at many foreign nationals, South Africans bend the knee, begs Nigerians and others for forgiveness.

In what looked like they're under a spell, they knelt for minutes under the hot sun in their numbers pleading for peace and unity.

Watch The Video Below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdF7KiM1zgA

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/xenophobia-south-africans-bends-the-knee-begs-nigerians-for-forgiveness/

Nonsense
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by mostee4all(m): 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
Obeying the words of Prophet TB JOSHUA in todays service 15 september 2015
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by infini771: 7:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
Aljazeera and CNN will be blind right now
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by Egoveen: 7:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
The person wey get the phone wey snap this pictures needs help.....asap.
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by Gabson006: 7:59pm On Sep 15, 2019
I just pray they kill one Black American one day

Dia eye go clear
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by Egoveen: 8:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
snitchbitch:
Satan smiles when good people sit down, fold their arms and do nothing

during chaos, the wise knows how to make profit!!!
Satan does not exist...
YOU AND I ARE THE SATAN.
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by effido666: 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2019
I didn't c anyone kneeling down
Mutemenot:
The only apology we want is a total compensation to all the business owners who's shop got burnt n looted ..Any other kind of apology is a counterfeit
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by Egoveen: 8:07pm On Sep 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Two weeks later.

People don't change.

You sound so matured in this.....
Unless if this NWAMAIKPE is not the original onecheesycheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by King44(m): 8:10pm On Sep 15, 2019
why the sudden sue for peace I am anxious there must be a reason which I certainly intend to know
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by Chepos1(m): 8:12pm On Sep 15, 2019
nicepoker101:
This account has been hacked.

my thought as well cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death / Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) / Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.