Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) (82771 Views)

UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel / Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) / Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by Eaugusta(f): 8:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:

Maimunat was married to Abdulwahab.
He beat her at every opportunity he got till she decided she had had enough and ran back to her parent's house.

Two months later, Abdulwahab was in her parents' home with the neighborhood's Imam; his family and some neighbors to plead for forgiveness and ask her back.

He said the separation had made him realize his life was worthless without Maimunat in it.
He even cried and offered to be beaten up as atonement for all his wrongs.

Her family were moved by his repentance and sincerity so they convinced Maimunat who was already in an affair with me to go back to him.
She did; just to save face for her family.

Two weeks later.
We heard Maimunat was dead from a broken neck.
All thanks to Abdulwahab who claimed he was trying to massage her neck after she complained of an ache in it.

I hope this story means something to any Nigerian hoping to stay back in South Africa after reading and witnessing this charade of an apology.

People don't change.
They are whom they've let us know they are.

Xenophobia is the one thing wrong about South Africa which must change if Nigerians must prosper there.
But wouldn't you rather be in South Africa than back home in Nigeria where everything is wrong?

This is not the NwaAmaikpe I know. Did you buy sense bro undecided
So much wisdom in this writeup

Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by Bennyak1: 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2019
Sango lo maa pa iya yin.. Campaign after election.
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by pacespot(m): 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2019
People should build their country, simple! And save themselves from this harrasment in another man's land.

Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
They will have to do better than that..
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by planetx: 8:36pm On Sep 15, 2019
A country were 58 people are murdered daily and thousands of women are raped yearly, and their own women are marching through the streets in protest against the rape and murder of women is where this one is saying peace have returned. Stay there and be forming living in abroad until this animals catch you and bash your skull in with bricks.

Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by DavSagacity(m): 8:36pm On Sep 15, 2019
Mutemenot:
The only apology we want is a total compensation to all the business owners who's shop got burnt n looted ..Any other kind of apology is a counterfeit
Can any apology compensate for the life of those that were grusomely murdered??,...The video still flash threw my brains and it really hurts to see such cruelty against fellow black brothers...!!! . Their presidents needs to apologise as well. sack that stupid deputy police commissioner that supported the xenophobia
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by Omeizadean(m): 8:39pm On Sep 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:

He beat her at every opportunity he got till she decided she had had enough and ran back to her parent's house.

Two months later, Abdulwahab was in her parentshome with the neighborhood's Imam; his family and some neighbors to plead for forgiveness and ask her back.

He said the separation had made him realize his life was worthless without Maimunat in it.

Her family were moved by his repentance and sincerity so they convinced Maimunat who was already in an affair with me to go back to him.

Two weeks later.
All thanks to Abdulwahab who claimed he was trying to massage her neck after she complained of an ache in it.

I hope this story means something to any Nigerian hoping to stay back in South Africa after reading and witnessing this charade of an apology.

People don't change.

Xenophobia is the one thing wrong about South Africa which must change if Nigerians must prosper there.
But wouldn't you rather be in South Africa than back home in Nigeria where everything is wrong?

Stewpid motherforrker u don't see Maduka and Ngozi to star as the character of ur story? Bigot worm.
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by stormborn28(m): 8:43pm On Sep 15, 2019
Nonsense
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by GhostWisperer: 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:

Two months later, Abdulwahab was in her parents' home with the neighborhood's Imam; his family and some neighbors to plead for forgiveness and ask her back.

Two weeks later.

People don't change.

your lunacy always finds a way to leak out in every of your post.

Beautiful post until the very last part.

South Africa is worse than Nigeria. The only way Nigerians are making it there is because the blacks are lazy and unemployable.
Take away electricity and there's nothing left in Zulu land.

Inflation
Joblessness
Violence
Rape
Murder are higher over there. Plus xenophobia.

South Africa is the worse place to be if you're a black and hardworking

Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by adaps: 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
Only God can forgive you
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by CeeManCollins(m): 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2019
Pls my brothers do not be deceived, they will strike again. Gather your things, sell the ones you can and relocate from SA.
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by FlexySlim(m): 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2019
This is a nonsense apologies, and it's a complete fake apology without a remorse for the wrong they did to Nigerians, can this apology bring back those innocent people they've killed? Listen to the rubbish speech by their stupid president, is not even concerned about Nigerian, in His words he sound he owe Nigerians no apology, but only Zimbabwe there suppose to be refrassal attack against the South African and their businesses in Nigeria, by that time they will get sense, nonsense and foolish people [color=#000099][/color]
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by ogbright: 9:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
TRIGITIS:

I think I agree with this comment.

I swear that guy is brilliant

Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by DharnielDee(m): 9:27pm On Sep 15, 2019
Mutemenot:
The only apology we want is a total compensation to all the business owners who's shop got burnt n looted ..Any other kind of apology is a counterfeit
They ar trying to bring us back to their country so that they can kill more
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 15, 2019
Mutemenot:
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by kuuljay(m): 9:29pm On Sep 15, 2019
They have probably ran out of drugs to get high.this is abnormal
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by LewinskyMon: 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:

Two weeks later.

People don't change.

tongue
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by Kiloseria: 10:05pm On Sep 15, 2019
Never trust a smiling snake
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by IronGalaxy: 10:11pm On Sep 15, 2019
mysticwarrior:
your people are down on their knees begging us for forgiveness, it shows that they are very wrong and have realized their mistakes.
you're out there , I'm down here so I know what I'm talking about. South Africans can never do such.
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by Dizzyrascal(m): 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:

Two weeks later.

People don't change.

this is the best I have seen you put together. This is exactly how I feel about it, except the staying behind part... This is one reason I decided to follow you in the first place....lots of love..

Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by Ronline(m): 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
I am leaving for SA now!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by justlegacy: 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2019
Medicine after death

Rubbish!
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by middlebelter(m): 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2019
It is strange for you to start apology now after your top Government official has shown flagrant support for the devilish act. After your Foreign Affairs woman minister insulted us collectively and our president. Here in Nigeria, we take serious people's insult in time of bereavement. You killed our people, we didnt retaliate by killing yours, our police made frantic efforts to stop looting of your companies here why your police watched, supported the killing of our countrymen. Insult upon injury?

Yet we realise that there are many reasonable South Africans out there like the Catholic Bishops Conference of S A, a parliament member, and some few ladies that have decried the barbaric attack. We have also watched many videos of further insult on us as a people. As a Bible student, I want to believe many South Africans that claimed christianity are familiar with the story of David and Shimei? Read II Samuel 16: 5-13

Our request is simple,make full compensation for the life and properties destroyed. We have not intention to retaliate, but if your Government ignore the plea for compensation be assured that God will soon avenge the blood of the slain in multifold. It is not good to disown your benefactors in thier peroid of distress, you have allowed envy to make you sin against fellow Africans because your counrty is propering?

REMEMBER APARTHEID, HISTORY HAVE A FUNNY WAY OF REPEATING ITSELF
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by elmodee7(m): 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2019
No matter how hard you wash a goat it will still smell. South Africa's deep resentment for Nigerians is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind. We can not be fooled by this act of drama.
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by obiekunie2: 10:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
ugofulfilled:

Please tell us the story. Personally I would like to listen to it. Thank you.

igbodefender:

What happened in the story? smiley

bros that story long ooo!

but let me just tell it - i hope you will be patient enough and enough and read it thru.

THE STORY OF THE WASHER-MAN'S DONKEY AND THE ZAMBEZI RIVER CROCODILE.

As told me by my late father.

Once upon a time. at the banks of River Zambezi,there lives a washer-man who often take his laundries to the bank of the river to wash.

He owns a donkey that he uses to haul his laundries to the river, wash them and haul them back to his shop. The washer-man takes very good care of his donkey.

one evening after the washer-man was done with all the washings in his shop, he decided to free the donkey from its halters and allowed it to roam freely for a while.

the donkey strolled towards the bank of the river but not very close to the river.

A hungry crocodile that was submerged in the river sighted the healthy looking and fattened donkey and its stomach growled.

the crocodile swarm closer to the river bank and hailed the donkey:

"Hey friend! where are u heading to?"

And the donkey looked towards the direction the voice was coming from and replied:

"i cant remember being your friend".

And crock said to the donkey:
"well we just became one now - hey why dont you come closer to the bank of the river so we can get to know each other better and maybe become better friends".

The donkey replied:
"I am not coming closer to you cause you will kill me and eat for dinner"

The crock smiled and said to the donkey:
"Common friend! have you ever seen a friend eating his friend? Please come closer and tell me how your day was - i can see how fine you are looking and i can guess you are well taken care of by your owner. Wao! you are looking sooo fine and intelligent!

You see i like making intelligent friends so i can lean from them! Please come a little closer so i can have a good look at you!" The croc kept on hailing and pleading with the donkey - telling it how handsome its looking.

The donkey was carried away by the pretense of friendship and praises poured on him by the croc that it foolishly stepped closer to the river bank and the crocodile pounced on him!

The donkey was fast enough to jump back and ran far from the river bank! The crocodile seeing that it has failed to kill the donkey - looked very sad and said to the donkey:
"Friend! Why are you running away from me? I was just trying to play with you!".

And the donkey replied:
"Play with me? you tried to kill me and i escaped!"

The croc said to the donkey:
"Nooo! you know am big therefore when i play its noisy hence why you thought i pounced on you. OK i promise i will be very gently this time. please come closer to the river so i dont have to stress much when playing with you".

And the croc continued to convince and lure the washer-man's donkey till it foolishly stepped into the the river. This time the croc made sure he pounced without missing.

And that was how the foolish donkey got killed by the Zambezi crocodile.

Few days later, the croc got hungry again and started searching for a prey to eat. On looking up, it sighted a monkey perching at the edge of a huge mango tree by the side of the river bank. the croc cheerfully gave a friendly shout out to the monkey thus:
"Hey friend!"

The monkey ignored the shout out and the croc repeated it trice before the monkey replied:
"Are you talking to me?"

And the croc replied:
"Yes of course! Are you not my friend?"

And the monkey answered him:
"Naa! am not your friend".

The croc said to him:
"Everybody is my friend - pls can you come closer to the bank of the river let me show some strange things that appeared on this water recently". [img][/img]

Out of curiosity the monkey asked the croc:
"What thing is that?".

And the croc said to the monkey:
"You can not see it unless you come down from the three and step a little bit closer to the river banks - the thing i want to show you is right in the water and you can only see it if you come closer - it looks so much like a ripe mango but kind of submerged in the water".

unable to overcome its curiosity, the monkey came down from the tree and stepped closer to the river peeping to see what the croc wants to show him - at that same instance the croc pounced on the monkey and missed it by an inch!

The monkey ran out of the river bank and run up the tree as fast as his legs can carry him.

The croc was sad for missing the monkey and it started to plead with the monkey - explaining to him that he totally misunderstood his motives - that he is only playing with it.

The monkey on making sure its safe at the tree top laughed out loud at the crocodile and said:
"Oh yea! you are only playing with me right? yes i know you are playing with me like you played with the washer-man's donkey and he ended up in your belly! Look mr. croc! I AM NOT THE WASHER-MAN'S DONKEY THAT YOU FOOLED TWICE!"

And the monkey climbed higher up the tree and ran away.

That is the end of the story of the washer-man's donkey that was fooled twice.

THE IMPORT OF THIS STORY IS - NIGERIANS SHOULDN'T ALLOW THEMSELVES TO BE FOOLED TWICE BY HUNGRY AND CRIMINALLY MINDED SOUTH AFRICAN BLACKS!

Phew! i did it! i hope you guys enjoyed it.

Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by OBINERO(m): 10:56pm On Sep 15, 2019
That's after we Don go finish abi? They must compensate us.
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by visionex: 11:09pm On Sep 15, 2019
AmazingELixir:

Bloggers and sensationalisation...the people are suing for peace and not begging any country and certainly not Nigerians
No only you pass this EXAM
A lot of peeps here were not able to comprehend
A solidarity walk for peace
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 16, 2019
obiekunie2:

bros that story long ooo!

but let me just tell it - i hope you will be patient enough and enough and read it thru.

THE STORY OF THE WASHER-MAN'S DONKEY AND THE ZAMBEZI RIVER CROCODILE.

As told me by my late father.

Once upon a time. at the banks of River Zambezi,there lives a washer-man who often take his laundries to the bank of the river to wash.

He owns a donkey that he uses to haul his laundries to the river, wash them and haul them back to his shop. The washer-man takes very good care of his donkey.

one evening after the washer-man was done with all the washings in his shop, he decided to free the donkey from its halters and allowed it to roam freely for a while.

the donkey strolled towards the bank of the river but not very close to the river.

A hungry crocodile that was submerged in the river sighted the healthy looking and fattened donkey and its stomach growled.

the crocodile swarm closer to the river bank and hailed the donkey:

"Hey friend! where are u heading to?"

And the donkey looked towards the direction the voice was coming from and replied:

"i cant remember being your friend".

And crock said to the donkey:
"well we just became one now - hey why dont you come closer to the bank of the river so we can get to know each other better and maybe become better friends".

The donkey replied:
"I am not coming closer to you cause you will kill me and eat for dinner"

The crock smiled and said to the donkey:
"Common friend! have you ever seen a friend eating his friend? Please come closer and tell me how your day was - i can see how fine you are looking and i can guess you are well taken care of by your owner. Wao! you are looking sooo fine and intelligent!

You see i like making intelligent friends so i can lean from them! Please come a little closer so i can have a good look at you!" The croc kept on hailing and pleading with the donkey - telling it how handsome its looking.

The donkey was carried away by the pretense of friendship and praises poured on him by the croc that it foolishly stepped closer to the river bank and the crocodile pounced on him!

The donkey was fast enough to jump back and ran far from the river bank! The crocodile seeing that it has failed to kill the donkey - looked very sad and said to the donkey:
"Friend! Why are you running away from me? I was just trying to play with you!".

And the donkey replied:
"Play with me? you tried to kill me and i escaped!"

The croc said to the donkey:
"Nooo! you know am big therefore when i play its noisy hence why you thought i pounced on you. OK i promise i will be very gently this time. please come closer to the river so i dont have to stress much when playing with you".

And the croc continued to convince and lure the washer-man's donkey till it foolishly stepped into the the river. This time the croc made sure he pounced without missing.

And that was how the foolish donkey got killed by the Zambezi crocodile.

Few days later, the croc got hungry again and started searching for a prey to eat. On looking up, it sighted a monkey perching at the edge of a huge mango tree by the side of the river bank. the croc cheerfully gave a friendly shout out to the monkey thus:
"Hey friend!"

The monkey ignored the shout out and the croc repeated it trice before the monkey replied:
"Are you talking to me?"

And the croc replied:
"Yes of course! Are you not my friend?"

And the monkey answered him:
"Naa! am not your friend".

The croc said to him:
"Everybody is my friend - pls can you come closer to the bank of the river let me show some strange things that appeared on this water recently". [img][/img]

Out of curiosity the monkey asked the croc:
"What thing is that?".

And the croc said to the monkey:
"You can not see it unless you come down from the three and step a little bit closer to the river banks - the thing i want to show you is right in the water and you can only see it if you come closer - it looks so much like a ripe mango but kind of submerged in the water".

unable to overcome its curiosity, the monkey came down from the tree and stepped closer to the river peeping to see what the croc wants to show him - at that same instance the croc pounced on the monkey and missed it by an inch!

The monkey ran out of the river bank and run up the tree as fast as his legs can carry him.

The croc was sad for missing the monkey and it started to plead with the monkey - explaining to him that he totally misunderstood his motives - that he is only playing with it.

The monkey on making sure its safe at the tree top laughed out loud at the crocodile and said:
"Oh yea! you are only playing with me right? yes i know you are playing with me like you played with the washer-man's donkey and he ended up in your belly! Look mr. croc! I AM NOT THE WASHER-MAN'S DONKEY THAT YOU FOOLED TWICE!"

And the monkey climbed higher up the tree and ran away.

That is the end of the story of the washer-man's donkey that was fooled twice.

THE IMPORT OF THIS STORY IS - NIGERIANS SHOULDN'T ALLOW THEMSELVES TO BE FOOLED TWICE BY HUNGRY AND CRIMINALLY MINDED SOUTH AFRICAN BLACKS!

Phew! i did it! i hope you guys enjoyed it.

This story is ascgood as one of Aesop's famous fables. Thanks for sharing.
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by naijapower(m): 3:24am On Sep 16, 2019
beg? or accept to pay for their loss in cash and kind( be of good behaviour. )
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by Sprumbaba: 5:23am On Sep 16, 2019
snitchbitch:
Satan smiles when good people sit down, fold their arms and do nothing

during chaos, the wise knows how to make profit!!!

Are you on auto replay? You occupied 3 bedroom flats on the main page.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death / Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) / Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85