Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) (82775 Views)

UK Police Arrest Six Nigerians For Selling Black Market Fuel / Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) / Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by ddeola: 6:43am On Sep 16, 2019
Who b fool ... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by snitchbitch: 8:01am On Sep 16, 2019
Sprumbaba:

Are you on auto replay? You occupied 3 bedroom flats on the main page.

sorry to bother you, it was network and operamini, tech guys would know what I mean!!! grin grin grin

before you shoot me, tell Nairaland to introduce delete post like on Facebook!!!!

1 Like

Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by snitchbitch: 8:02am On Sep 16, 2019
Egoveen:
Satan does not exist... YOU AND I ARE THE SATAN.
I am the son of Adam and I am not Satan, please don't call me Satan again please
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by snitchbitch: 8:08am On Sep 16, 2019
Kalixx:

Pictures of Satan smiling or idontbelieveit.

OK I learnt something today, and I won't ever forget it,

you are asking what is it?

if you want your posts to trend on Nairaland, just mention Satan in your post and you will see likes, shares comments and mentions trooping to it like WiFi!!!!!

its like Nairaland is the church of Satan!!!!!
grin grin grin

you are asking for Satan's picture, try one of his followers, they might have a clue, as for me I worship God!!!!
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by MrBONE2(m): 8:25am On Sep 16, 2019
Mutemenot:
The only apology we want is a total compensation to all the business owners who's shop got burnt n looted ..Any other kind of apology is a counterfeit

grin
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by sweetrace(f): 9:21am On Sep 16, 2019
Pure fake news. Why is it an Igbo woman speaking? Why are there no close shots so we can read the placards ourselves. That’s how they kept posting videos totally unrelated to South Africa to fuel the issue. What is wrong with people?
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by 2800net(m): 10:05am On Sep 16, 2019
The Legend
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Maimunat was married to Abdulwahab.
He beat her at every opportunity he got till she decided she had had enough and ran back to her parent's house.

Two months later, Abdulwahab was in her parents' home with the neighborhood's Imam; his family and some neighbors to plead for forgiveness and ask her back.

He said the separation had made him realize his life was worthless without Maimunat in it.
He even cried and offered to be beaten up as atonement for all his wrongs.

Her family were moved by his repentance and sincerity so they convinced Maimunat who was already in an affair with me to go back to him.
She did; just to save face for her family.

Two weeks later.
We heard Maimunat was dead from a broken neck.
All thanks to Abdulwahab who claimed he was trying to massage her neck after she complained of an ache in it.

I hope this story means something to any Nigerian hoping to stay back in South Africa after reading and witnessing this charade of an apology.

People don't change.
They are whom they've let us know they are.

Xenophobia is the one thing wrong about South Africa which must change if Nigerians must prosper there.
But wouldn't you rather be in South Africa than back home in Nigeria where everything is wrong?

1 Like

Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by fa4oteejay: 11:05am On Sep 16, 2019
THE Bible say , i was a stranger you welcome me, they asked they King when was it that we saw you a stranger and will welcomed you,

and the king will and them ,

Truly. I tell you just as you did it to one on the Least of these who are member of my family you did it to me.

The south Africans need to seek God forgiveness

God wrath is coming.
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by Fuckgovt: 11:35am On Sep 16, 2019
DukeNija:

You are very mad. Maybe your brother died in South Africa but apart from him, no one else died there.
it's like madness runs in ur family. May ur family die horribly and may ppl disbelieve and insult calling u a liar. Amen
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by Melkizedeck: 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He beat her at every opportunity he got till she decided she had had enough and ran back to her parent's house.

Two months later, Abdulwahab was in her parents' home with the neighborhood's Imam; his family and some neighbors to plead for forgiveness and ask her back.

He said the separation had made him realize his life was worthless without Maimunat in it.

Her family were moved by his repentance and sincerity so they convinced Maimunat who was already in an affair with me to go back to him.

Two weeks later.
All thanks to Abdulwahab who claimed he was trying to massage her neck after she complained of an ache in it.

I hope this story means something to any Nigerian hoping to stay back in South Africa after reading and witnessing this charade of an apology.

People don't change.

Xenophobia is the one thing wrong about South Africa which must change if Nigerians must prosper there.
But wouldn't you rather be in South Africa than back home in Nigeria where everything is wrong?

There's something about this guy!!!
He seems to have perfected the art of being at the extremes of two worlds apart; he could be strikingly intelligent or hopelessly foolish!

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by Em5(m): 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2019
The narrator in that video sha, highly igbotic
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by DukeNija(m): 2:58pm On Sep 16, 2019
Fuckgovt:
it's like madness runs in ur family. May ur family die horribly and may ppl disbelieve and insult calling u a liar. Amen

May it be unto you as you have said in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by ghettochild(m): 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
Mutemenot:
The only apology we want is a total compensation to all the business owners who's shop got burnt n looted ..Any other kind of apology is a counterfeit

xenophobia will not stop ooo...give dem few months or maximum a year from now
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by ajl: 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Two weeks later.

People don't change.

Is South Africa your country? Why will you die or want others to die there. The people and government have no responsibility to you. People work hard and together to develop their own country but we Nigerians choose not to get along or worse cut and run. Don't Nigerians have dignity. Man must not live by bread alone.
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 17, 2019
snitchbitch:

OK I learnt something today, and I won't ever forget it,

you are asking what is it?

if you want your posts to trend on Nairaland, just mention Satan in your post and you will see likes, shares comments and mentions trooping to it like WiFi!!!!!

its like Nairaland is the church of Satan!!!!!
grin grin grin

you are asking for Satan's picture, try one of his followers, they might have a clue, as for me I worship God!!!!

Pictures of God accepting your worship or ... undecided
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by Fuckgovt: 5:38am On Sep 17, 2019
DukeNija:

May it be unto dukenija as i have said in Jesus name. Amen.
Lol dukenija n family obituary coming very soon.
Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by TMKsouth: 3:12pm On Nov 06, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

The woman that recorded this vedio is just being foolish in the face of danger and certain death. Well I think that is what they stupidly misconstrued to mean bravery among her tribesmen.! By the time some south African killer mob sneak into her apartment in the dead of the night and do 'justice' to her flat head and hairy chest with cutlass and clubs,RIP will be her case.

Rip in advance!

LOL grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by panafrican(m): 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2019
Go back there and get beheaded. You are warned.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death / Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) / Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.