Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Choices: Another Perspective - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Choices: Another Perspective (208167 Views)

Choices- A Story On Breast Cancer Awareness (excerpts) / Choices- To Be Alive And Loved Is Entirely Your Choice / Choices (A Satirical Piece) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by Jodera: 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
iamoyindamola:
The guy is good actually, I used to follow his stories sometimes
great bro.
Na now I dey see his story o
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by absky5(m): 1:56pm On Nov 19, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Kokaneprodigy, roland17, blueraydick, jodera, absky5 come and read this nice story from our guy cheesy
thanks for the mention. Never he's a writer tho. Lemme quickly book a seat in the front row, make i go buy popcorn
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by solomonbrown64: 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
14 -- 07 -- 14 -- 10 embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by solomonbrown64: 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
14 -- 11 - 14 -- 14 angry

3 Likes

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by solomonbrown64: 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2019
14 --15 - 14 - 18 sad

3 Likes

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by solomonbrown64: 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
14 -- 19 undecided

4 Likes

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by solomonbrown64: 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
... Alright folks, that's double updates for making Front page in as many days. Kudos to the mod here, he is really helping the section....

.... I appreciate your likes and comments even from those of the gunners family. I see you guys tomorrow cool

3 Likes

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by solomonbrown64: 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2019
..... We are nearly done with Ellen's arc and will move on to the main part of the story from Friday by God's grace.

.... Now, that you have read a bit about Ellen and Alex, what do you think is really happening here and who is actually the deceitful and manipulative one amongst the two former lovers? I need comments oh before tomorrow's update. smiley

1 Like

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by solomonbrown64: 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
kamossreal:
GOD has a purpose for all things that we humans encounter on a normally daily basis..... Just don't lose hope.... Better days ahead.....

..... True bro. Just as Matt Murdock said in Daredevil that what we see as humans is the palette but not the work that God is working on. smiley
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by djbasket(m): 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
Solomonbrown how we go take celebrate the FP wey we enter today? I’m thinking red wine and shawarma

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by prettyJoy22(f): 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2019
solomonbrown64:

..... grin grin Despite the fact that I toned down the sex scenes sef, you still dey sweat..... Be like say I go raise frequency for the next scene cool.
lol make i increase my ac

1 Like

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by Iamsammy(m): 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
solomonbrown64:
..... We are nearly done with Ellen's arc and will move on to the main part of the story from Friday by God's grace.

.... Now, that you have read a bit about Ellen and Alex, what do you think is really happening here and who is actually the deceitful and manipulative one amongst the two former lovers? I need comments oh before tomorrow's update. smiley
kudos bro. Good job. Sorry are the Solomon that wrote the prostitute?.
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by izaray(f): 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
djbasket:
Solomonbrown how we go take celebrate the FP wey we enter today? I’m thinking red wine and shawarma
Fine, since you're already bringing red wine, lemme add this to it to keep our mouth busy while reading wink

2 Likes

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by cyber5(m): 10:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
solomonbrown64:

One thing for sure... She's a confused character.. I don't want her sort of person in my life
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by Ibunkun1(m): 2:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
That hellen self.
Alex is clearly not at fault in all of this. He has his own weaknesses but I can't blame it on him. As for Ellen, I don't even know, but it's better she leaves. She doesn't know what she wants abeg.
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by solomonbrown64: 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
14 -- 20 - 14 -- 23

.... Shout out to everyone that posted their comments but a bigger shout-out to Cyber5 and Ibukun1 for their answers to my question. This update is dedicated to you guys.

7 Likes

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by solomonbrown64: 6:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
14 -- 24 - 14 -- 27 cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by solomonbrown64: 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
.... Alex is trying to understand Ellen's motives and decisions by going back to the past and see where he got it wrong. An assessment to see if he is the guilty party here.

3 Likes

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by Wane2: 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
I must say you're a great writer, when I saw that this was a sequel, I had to go and read the first one, then I realized that they weren't connected, but I enjoyed every of your stories. Good work and keep getting better. You too much my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by ashatoda: 9:48pm On Nov 20, 2019
hmmm people like Alex are always suffering in silence they have a good idea about their type of woman/man as the case may be but never make the move, they have idea on how to have a good relationship but are always held back by their self imposed restraints, they have a very good idea of how to pansh ladies but always become Lily livered when the real deal comes up they have a very sharp and vivid imagination but are always held down by the lack of belief in their abilities. it's not easy to quit this class sincerely I pity Alex that's why when Dem spoil Dem they over rotten sef.
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by cyber5(m): 10:01pm On Nov 20, 2019
solomonbrown64:
14 -- 20 - 14 -- 23

.... Shout out to everyone that posted their comments but a bigger shout-out to Cyber5 and Ibukun1 for their answers to my question. This update is dedicated to you guys.

Tuale baba.. Bring it on

1 Like

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by cyber5(m): 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
Sometimes getting someone with specs you like and admire and you being in a relationship with her can end in a mess...

1 Like

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by Ftheophilous(m): 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
Ehenn..things are now getting shaped into perspective. Nice one oga solo - and I did not forget your 'likes' o
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by Ibunkun1(m): 11:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
solomonbrown64:
14 -- 20 - 14 -- 23

Wow shocked shocked grin cool, Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by solomonbrown64: 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2019
14 -- 28 -- 14 -- 31

3 Likes

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by solomonbrown64: 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2019
14 -- 32 -- 14 -- 35

3 Likes

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by solomonbrown64: 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2019
Ftheophilous:
Ehenn..things are now getting shaped into perspective. Nice one oga solo - and I did not forget your 'likes' o

.... Lol, no problem bro.

.... Yeah, we must know the root of Alex problem before we judge him.
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by solomonbrown64: 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2019
Wane2:
I must say you're a great writer, when I saw that this was a sequel, I had to go and read the first one, then I realized that they weren't connected, but I enjoyed every of your stories. Good work and keep getting better. You too much my brother.

..... Thanks bro, I appreciate the kind words. cool Just keep reading and you won't be disappointed.
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by solomonbrown64: 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2019
ashatoda:
hmmm people like Alex are always suffering in silence they have a good idea about their type of woman/man as the case may be but never make the move, they have idea on how to have a good relationship but are always held back by their self imposed restraints, they have a very good idea of how to pansh ladies but always become Lily livered when the real deal comes up they have a very sharp and vivid imagination but are always held down by the lack of belief in their abilities. it's not easy to quit this class sincerely I pity Alex that's why when Dem spoil Dem they over rotten sef.

....Lol, you gerrit bro. Sometimes, a person's upbringing matter a lot in their social life.
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by solomonbrown64: 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2019
Iamsammy:
kudos bro. Good job. Sorry are the Solomon that wrote the prostitute?.

..... Thanks for the kind words bro but no I haven't written any story with such a title.
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by nightcrawler123: 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2019
solomonbrown64:

..... Thanks for the kind words bro but no I haven't written any story with such a title.

Always have a way if bursting my brain with your updates.... Keep it coming man... Thumbs up man

1 Like

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by cyber5(m): 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2019
Can't wait for tomorrow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (67) (Reply)

Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba / I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) / My Aunt And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.