Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Choices: Another Perspective - Literature (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Choices: Another Perspective (208063 Views)

Choices- A Story On Breast Cancer Awareness (excerpts) / Choices- To Be Alive And Loved Is Entirely Your Choice / Choices (A Satirical Piece) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by YINKS89(m): 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2020
Whew what a day... Now that you have done Anita I guess Ellen needs to come back also and taste the real thing for old time sake... Also am still suspecting that Anita.. hope it's not introduction she wants to go and do? Also I've gotten a solution to Alex problem try woman on top and you'll thank me later...... Solo you did a good job I doff my hat for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by Moura7(m): 9:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
YINKS89:
Whew what a day... Now that you have done Anita I guess Ellen needs to come back also and taste the real thing for old time sake... Also am still suspecting that Anita.. hope it's not introduction she wants to go and do? Also I've gotten a solution to Alex problem try woman on top and you'll thank me later...... Solo you did a good job I doff my hat for you

Lol...say hope say no be introduction she go do

1 Like

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by YINKS89(m): 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2020
Moura7:

Lol...say hope say no be introduction she go do
I dey suspect dat Anita... Na people like Dem dey travel go village go marry come leave their struggling boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by Moura7(m): 10:29pm On Mar 03, 2020
grin be like say dem don do you before

1 Like

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by aprilwise(m): 11:23pm On Mar 03, 2020
it was s beautiful and fulfilled day

1 Like

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 03, 2020
omo, been a long time I have commented.

The story still got the vibes joor.
Nice one op

1 Like

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by izaray(f): 10:56am On Mar 04, 2020
Finally, finally, and Alex almost screamed "YES" when he located Anita's honeypot grin grin

1 Like

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by oloyedprince1(m): 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
solo abeg u go post today ooo

1 Like

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by Whizlight(m): 11:21pm On Mar 04, 2020
permit:
I will have to wait for the elders first, because I know solo is not Alex, 1 he does not fall hands
2 he Sabi talk he Sabi do grin
3 lastly and most importantly you must scream his name shocked shocked
I dey observe u from far permit

1 Like

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by dimelo: 11:28pm On Mar 04, 2020
Solo how far na,
Really enjoying your story and I must say you're good, I like how you connect every dot from one chapter to the other, you put your suspense just right making us come back to clamour for more.
However I'm patiently waiting to see what Alex's academic journey would be like, there's something i want to pick which I believe you'll infuse.
Kudos

1 Like

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by YINKS89(m): 11:50pm On Mar 04, 2020
dimelo:
Solo how far na,
Really enjoying your story and I must say you're good, I like how you connect every dot from one chapter to the other, you put your suspense just right making us come back to clamour for more.
However I'm patiently waiting to see what Solomon's academic journey would be like, there's something i want to pick which I believe you'll infuse.
Kudos
Alex academic journey... Solo is the writer Alex is the main character

1 Like

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by oloyedprince1(m): 12:55am On Mar 05, 2020
solo kudos bro

1 Like

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by dimelo: 7:31am On Mar 05, 2020
YINKS89:
Alex academic journey... Solo is the writer Alex is the main character

Thanks man
Wanted typing alex no mind me
Make I go modify

1 Like

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by YINKS89(m): 8:30am On Mar 05, 2020
dimelo:

Thanks man
Wanted typing alex no mind me
Make I go modify
u wcm... hoping we get an update today... Solo thumbs up oo

1 Like

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by EbonyQueen001(f): 8:38am On Mar 05, 2020
Wow!

[/b]How the commanding and rude lady blushed after receiving rod offering.[b]

Oga Solo, I sight you.

1 Like

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by prettyJoy22(f): 10:11am On Mar 05, 2020
finally Alex has done it grin this was an enjoyable read...thumbs up Solomon

1 Like

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by domido(m): 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
YINKS89:
u wcm... hoping we get an update today... Solo thumbs up oo
After holding us up yesterday we'll finally get it today cool

1 Like

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by solomonbrown64: 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2020
.... Hey guys, I am sure your day went well. I know - can actually feel it - that you guys are anticipating for something but the truth is; I can't. Not today. I am tied up at the moment, so no updates today. Hopefully, there will be tomorrow.

I appreciate the comments and likes. Soon, we will return to Alex and the results after his first lay. Was it the right decision after all? What about some of the choices he made, like not strapping himself? Will there be repercussions for that? What about Anita and her plans? Or is her desire actually genuine?

All these and more this weekend. Stay locked to this thread. Love you all.

8 Likes

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by domido(m): 9:07pm On Mar 05, 2020
solomonbrown64:
.... Hey guys, I am sure your day went well. I know - can actually feel it - that you guys are anticipating for something but the truth is; I can't. Not today. I am tied up at the moment, so no updates today. Hopefully, there will be tomorrow.

I appreciate the comments and likes. Soon, we will return to Alex and the results after his first lay. Was it the right decision after all? What about some of the choices he made, like not strapping himself? Will there be repercussions for that? What about Anita and her plans? Or is her desire actually genuine?

undecided undecided
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by Ibunkun1(m): 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
solomonbrown64:

No shaking boss
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by dimssy(m): 7:45am On Mar 06, 2020
solomonbrown64:

Solomonbrown64, this is just like taking a girl to the height and just one thrust will give orgasm but you look her in the eye and say 'Im sorry, I cant give this coz Im tired'.. grin grin grin
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by izaray(f): 10:12am On Mar 06, 2020
solomonbrown64:

We are gallantly waiting boss mi
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by solomonbrown64: 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2020
26 -- 43 -- 26 -- 46

4 Likes

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by solomonbrown64: 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2020
26 -- 47 -- 26 -- 50

4 Likes

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by solomonbrown64: 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2020
26 -- 51 -- 26 -- 54

3 Likes

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by solomonbrown64: 6:02pm On Mar 06, 2020
26 -- 55 -- 26 -- 58

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by solomonbrown64: 6:12pm On Mar 06, 2020
26 -- 59 -- 26 -- 62

So, the story continues guys. Expect more fantastic updates this weekend. Thanks for the heartwarming comments. God bless you all. smiley

For those asking concerning the wolf series, I am currently working on it. It's not easy combining a lot of things with writing these books but I know it's for a worthy cause so the best you guys can do is to buy these books from me. Regardless, I appreciate your comments and likes. smiley

I am also glad that the "silent ladies" are coming out, all thanks to the Ebony and Golden ladies. smiley I see you Izaray and others.

8 Likes

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by YINKS89(m): 7:06pm On Mar 06, 2020
yes they always find their way

1 Like

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by Ibunkun1(m): 8:14pm On Mar 06, 2020
If you see how I was grinning from ear to ear while reading this update ehn grin cheesy cool

Well done boss

1 Like

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by permit(m): 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2020
Alex surprised me big time, he no come de fall hands like new boy again...

The title of this beautiful story will affect Mr Alex embarassed embarassed

Thanks oga Solo

1 Like

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by tyreal(f): 12:30am On Mar 07, 2020
Observation pls, you mentioned Alex never felt pain like that doing squats while in the university. Shey Alex don go university ni? Was that an error or I’m missing something?

1 Like

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by Fernangamex(m): 7:01am On Mar 07, 2020
Been a ghost reader for a while[/color] cool

But I decided to come out of ghost mode grin grin

Oga solo you are one in a million[color=#990000]
shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (67) (Reply)

Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba / I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) / My Aunt And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.