Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,170 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Ladies Why Do You Raise Your Guards When You See A Fine Boy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Why Do You Raise Your Guards When You See A Fine Boy? (7888 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Why Do You Raise Your Guards When You See A Fine Boy? by victorian(f): 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2019
ericsmith:

Nah, am not searching ... i was just stating my observation.
buh ur taste remains black, you just reminded me of why every fanta crate as a mix of coke in it ..grin if its black n thick u want be patient God go do am

My dear I wanted black before but this one has caught my eyes and heart. I think I will settle for this fair guy.

He's simply perfect. I'm OK with this one.

Moreover I thought u were searching with the way u were complaining .

So God don do am for me. Lemme not be greedy, there is no perfect human being out there. smiley
Re: Ladies Why Do You Raise Your Guards When You See A Fine Boy? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
victorian:

My dear I wanted black before but this one has caught my eyes and heart. I think I will settle for this fair guy.

He's simply perfect
. I'm OK with this one.

Moreover I thought u were searching with the way u were complaining .

So God don do am for me. Lemme not be greedy, there is no perfect human being out there smiley

vic ! vic ! ... u are so gud with contradictions. as per say God don do am ... praise tha Lord grin grin
Re: Ladies Why Do You Raise Your Guards When You See A Fine Boy? by victorian(f): 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2019
ericsmith:

vic ! vic ! ... u are so gud with contradictions. as per say God don do am ... praise tha Lord grin grin

Lol cheesy. You sef! grin

That's true..
God don do am for me.

He's perfect. grin

Halleluyah! Thank you Lord.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Raise Your Guards When You See A Fine Boy? by marvelous000: 10:45pm On Sep 15, 2019
victorian:

Eeyah smiley

Sighs u are right but don't worry your own beauty will not pass you by

I was like you before. I wanted a gorgeous handsome guy but the ones coming were just there, I say lemme manage them but I didn't know I was making the biggest mistakes of my life.

Then I said to God, it's either my man is this and this or else I won't be in a relationship and I will not Marry, that's it.

Then look and behold, I met the kind of gorgeous level headed focused handsome gentle man, I have been wishing for all my life. Although he's fair not dark but he's still very handsome and tall. And so into God, which one thing that stole my breath away. He's into God more than me sef cheesy
He's not jumping on me for sex, wow! What a huge relief! cheesy

So what are we saying? God still answers to our yearnings. Well to mine anyways.

Yours will come and that's certain if only u are patient.
praise da lawd! the economy of Nigeria has improved with this disclosure.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Raise Your Guards When You See A Fine Boy? by Bruno3000(m): 11:51pm On Sep 15, 2019
Easybela:
The only thing I understand from this your writeup is that you are indirectly telling us that you a dark handsome guy,kudos to you.

Next
Answer his question joor. Why do u pple behave like dat?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do You Raise Your Guards When You See A Fine Boy? by Bruno3000(m): 11:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
Just answer his question na. Shuu!
victorian:
Op you have issues I swear.

Just forget about your looks and how many ladies are staring at you and make money.

Make your life comfortable, before wondering about reaction of babes whenever u walk pass. It's time wasting, very unnecessary, in fact ehn? It's annoying angry

Fine guys full everywhere, as in drop dead gorgeous guys, so your looks is just by the way side.

Next! angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do You Raise Your Guards When You See A Fine Boy? by Nobody: 2:27am On Sep 16, 2019
Same way I let my guard down when I see a White girl
Re: Ladies Why Do You Raise Your Guards When You See A Fine Boy? by just4dfunboys: 2:40am On Sep 16, 2019
victorian:

Next! angry
nextseduction.com
have you heard of that?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Raise Your Guards When You See A Fine Boy? by Sammy555(m): 9:25am On Sep 16, 2019
oksmart1992:
And you're exceptionally beautiful ♥️
guy I sure say you no mean am
Re: Ladies Why Do You Raise Your Guards When You See A Fine Boy? by princfred(m): 9:39am On Sep 16, 2019
victorian:
Op you have issues I swear.

Just forget about your looks and how many ladies are staring at you and make money.

Make your life comfortable, before wondering about reaction of babes whenever u walk pass. It's time wasting, very unnecessary, in fact ehn? It's annoying angry

Fine guys full everywhere, as in drop dead gorgeous guys, so your looks is just by the way side.

Next! angry

Forming serious.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Raise Your Guards When You See A Fine Boy? by mhktaryan: 10:20am On Sep 16, 2019
jeff1607:

it's like giving the trophy to the wrong person for example, when cannavaro got world best, saying Tammy Abraham is the best striker ever.

promise me it won't happen again
My head ooo grin. Wicked man, I had to check tho and I was disappointed
Re: Ladies Why Do You Raise Your Guards When You See A Fine Boy? by jeff1607(m): 10:23am On Sep 16, 2019
mhktaryan:
My head ooo grin. Wicked man, I had to check tho and I was disappointed
I no talk anything o
Re: Ladies Why Do You Raise Your Guards When You See A Fine Boy? by mhktaryan: 10:27am On Sep 16, 2019
jeff1607:

I no talk anything o

Me too bro
Re: Ladies Why Do You Raise Your Guards When You See A Fine Boy? by jeff1607(m): 10:49am On Sep 16, 2019
mhktaryan:

Me too bro

God de look you
Re: Ladies Why Do You Raise Your Guards When You See A Fine Boy? by dopedan(m): 10:55am On Sep 16, 2019
Badboibipo:
Why do ladies automatically make a face when they see a guy that looks handsome? If they meet an ugly boy or an average looking guy they dont even act weird or strange, they just act like the guy doesnt exists.....but once a boy with a very handsome dark skin is around they all of a sudden change their attitudes and start acting very serious while occasionally staring at him when hes not looking their direction....I'm 27 years old and for 27 years I have been observing this. Ladies why Are u afraid he will insult u if u dont act serious all of a sudden?
swear, op i have been there b4, dia face just change and they start acting secure mean while if we enter room dem go just jump on ur body, especially those little fair girls grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do You Raise Your Guards When You See A Fine Boy? by mhktaryan: 11:27am On Sep 16, 2019
quote author=jeff1607 post=82279606]

God de look you[/quote]

grin grin
Re: Ladies Why Do You Raise Your Guards When You See A Fine Boy? by goodnewscliff(m): 11:35am On Sep 16, 2019
All these make up ugly girls so wee claiming beauty..... Mtcccheewww....mofos
Re: Ladies Why Do You Raise Your Guards When You See A Fine Boy? by victorian(f): 11:49am On Sep 16, 2019
WristFashion:

I'll give u a 50% discount so you can surprise him with something like this...wahyasay?

Hmmmm

Nice wristwatch.

How much is it? And what's the make?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Raise Your Guards When You See A Fine Boy? by victorian(f): 11:52am On Sep 16, 2019
Bruno3000:
Just answer his question na. Shuu!

Lol cheesy

No need answering. He's too self conscious.

Shuu! grin
Re: Ladies Why Do You Raise Your Guards When You See A Fine Boy? by niyot124: 11:54am On Sep 16, 2019
Badboibipo:
Why do ladies automatically make a face when they see a guy that looks handsome? If they meet an ugly boy or an average looking guy they dont even act weird or strange, they just act like the guy doesnt exists.....but once a boy with a very handsome dark skin is around they all of a sudden change their attitudes and start acting very serious while occasionally staring at him when hes not looking their direction....I'm 27 years old and for 27 years I have been observing this. Ladies why Are u afraid he will insult u if u dont act serious all of a sudden?

Attention seeker spotted
Re: Ladies Why Do You Raise Your Guards When You See A Fine Boy? by NACE13: 11:55am On Sep 16, 2019
That first comment just said it all. The OP just wants to be seen as a good looking guy with girls crushing on him. Oga, I hope you font take these things serious forget these girls for now and starting chasing serious money even if you have, still be chasing the money. 27yrs no child's grin

I was once like that, back then in my secondary and university days, I even dated the sexiest and most beautiful girl in my area but no be fine boy she wan chop last last.

#Reminiscing, good old days
But back then, the way I catch them will be when I see them coming from the opposite direction, and once our eyes meet and she looks down to check if what she's wearing looks good enough or she starts adjusting her dress while looking down, Boom! That's a sure one for me....never failed

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do You Raise Your Guards When You See A Fine Boy? by NACE13: 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2019
victorian:

Lol cheesy

No need answering. He's too self conscious.

Shuu! grin

Madam celi celi. How long has it been now, 2months shey? smiley This one Mr fair and handsome isn't troubling you for it, are you sure he is OK down there. At least try to confirm by just trying to see if it can get up
Re: Ladies Why Do You Raise Your Guards When You See A Fine Boy? by victorian(f): 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
NACE13:

Madam celi celi. How long has it been now, 2months shey? smiley This one Mr fair and handsome isn't troubling you for it, are you sure he is OK down there. At least try to confirm by just trying to see if it can get up

I'm not confirming anything .

I believe, He's very OK down there. We both believe fornication can destroy ones success In life. And we are born successful in our individual careers, we are not ready to trade it for sex before marriage.

When uv fallen from Grace to grass, and really suffered in life after enjoying wealth. nobody will tell u to zip up, after Grace finds you and bless u all over again.
Experience is the best teacher. It wil linger long in your memory for many many years to come grin

So Mr doubting Thomas.

don't worry about us. We are fine and at peace with our decision.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Raise Your Guards When You See A Fine Boy? by NACE13: 12:45pm On Sep 16, 2019
victorian:

I believe, He's very OK down there. We both believe fornication can destroy ones success In life. And we are born successful in our individual careers, we are not ready to trade it for sex before marriage.

When u'v fallen from Grace to grass, and really suffered in life after enjoying wealth. nobody will tell u to zip up, after Grace finds you and bless u all over again.
Experience is the best teacher. It will linger long in your memory for many many years to come
grin

So Mr doubting Thomas.

You misunderstood me. I didn't say you both should engage in sexual intercourse to confirm his status. I said at least try to see if he can get it up. So, you have never witnessed him having an erection before, is that it?

Then again, how does having premarital affair lead to one's downfall? What about those Agnostic, Atheists, what would you say about them?

I know you are trying to change or have changed from your 'ugly' past because it dealt a heavy blow on you and I respect that but at least try to be sure before you make a mistake worse than you ever thought
Re: Ladies Why Do You Raise Your Guards When You See A Fine Boy? by WristFashion(m): 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
victorian:

Hmmmm

Nice wristwatch.

How much is it? And what's the make?

It's a Audemars Luxury edition..But don't worry I have for every budget you come up with wink
You can check Siggy n DM for prices

More love to your Prince charming kiss
Re: Ladies Why Do You Raise Your Guards When You See A Fine Boy? by victorian(f): 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2019
WristFashion:

It's a Audemars Luxury edition..But don't worry I have for every budget you come up with wink
You can check Siggy n DM for prices

More love to your Prince charming kiss

OK I will.

Thanks.

I love it cheesy And I bet he will too.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Raise Your Guards When You See A Fine Boy? by Yahman1(m): 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2019
victorian:

He's too self conscious of his looks and what people think about his handsomeness, too bad for a guy cool
I totally agree, Vicki Baby kiss
Re: Ladies Why Do You Raise Your Guards When You See A Fine Boy? by victorian(f): 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
NACE13:

You misunderstood me. I didn't say you both should engage in sexual intercourse to confirm his status. I said at least try to see if he can get it up. So, you have never witnessed him having an erection before, is that it?

Then again, how does having premarital affair lead to one's downfall? What about those Agnostic, Atheists, what would you say about them?

I know you are trying to change or have changed from your 'ugly' past because it dealt a heavy blow on you and I respect that but at least try to be sure before you make a mistake worse than you ever thought

I'm not trying to change any ugly past, because I love sex alot with any man Im in a relationship with.

Going into details on how it affected my biz and financial status is a story for another day and also a story to those who understands the sex with the wrong partner or partners can mess up some people's lives. In quote some people's lives not everybodys lives.

Everybody on earth has different glory, different level of connection to their Creator and to God or to the Devil or to other Spirits.

We are all created with different destinies, different spirits, different Grace, different connection and different anointing. We are not alike in any way, including the atheists.
There are some atheists that don't believe God exists and it's working for them. That's their line of thoughts and I won't dabble into it. Because I believe God exists and He is my Creator.
There are certain things u need to understand about yourself and your life for things to work perfectly for you as a human being. There are certain forces controlling everybody's spiritual lives and In return also control the physical life of that person.

Which person to his or her own.

In the time of suffering, I dug deep into my life and I realise I need to be pure inside out for things to work perfectly well for me. It's not just about sex but everything I do. If I go contrary to what my spirit desires, which is purity, then I'm done for and I will suffer greatly for it. That's just an angle of myself.

The more I worship God in sincerity, the more younger and beautiful I look. Infact my skin glows without me knowing. It's my friends that will be like wow! I look so young! What are u using? What are u doing to yourself but me I know I'm not using anything. I look at myself in the mirror and I'm amazed and pleasantly surprised.

Since I kept away from sin, my instincts is more sharpened and accurate. In fact everything is going perfectly well for me, compared to when I was joyfully having sex with my ex, thinking its enjoyment not knowing going against what my inner spirit wants.

Anyways we know what we are doing and like I said, we are happy with our decision in letting God lead us.

And the most beautiful thing is our career and businesses is going perfectly well for both of us. No financial stress, no unnecessary emotional dramas. We are both free spirited couples,who believes more of good and of God, rather than bad or gimmicks.

We have feelings for each other, no doubts. Hopefully when we end up married, we will explore those feelings very well wink Cos I know we are both attracted to each other. Thank God for our jobs, that keeps us busy.

Have said enough jare smiley

Do have a great day
Re: Ladies Why Do You Raise Your Guards When You See A Fine Boy? by NACE13: 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2019
victorian:

When uv fallen from Grace to grass, and really suffered in life after enjoying wealth. nobody will tell u to zip up, after Grace finds you and bless u all over again.
Experience is the best teacher. It wil linger long in your memory for many many years to come grin

So Mr doubting Thomas.

So you haven't seen his erection. Wow
Re: Ladies Why Do You Raise Your Guards When You See A Fine Boy? by victorian(f): 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2019
NACE13:

So you haven't seen his erection. Wow

Lol you no get work!
Re: Ladies Why Do You Raise Your Guards When You See A Fine Boy? by NACE13: 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2019
victorian:

Lol you no get work!

Nne, you just keep evading the question. I didn't ask if you have the code to any biological nuclear weapon,mami. Responding won't bring any shame if that's what you are thinking.

I'm just concerned if you have never seen his P erection, not even once. This calls for serious concern from the Brothers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Finally Cured My Premature Ejaculation And Small Manhood Problems / See How This White Babe Spoilt My Pics With Heavy Backside (pics) / A Masturbating Husband Or A Cheating Husband.....ladies, Which Do You Prefer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.