Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

I Was Incharge Of Kitchen's Stuffs Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Incharge Of Kitchen's Stuffs Today (565 Views)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks / Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Incharge Of Kitchen's Stuffs Today by mcafeez: 4:30pm On Sep 15, 2019
So, I decided to let my wife rest today. While she was asleep I washed plates and cooked a delicious meal. She was surprised when she started observing the aroma.... after we finished eating...
She was like please do not touch the remaining food, I want to eat it tonight too...

I was thinking, is it normal to be doing this more than once in a week because after doing all these stuffs today I was having feelings to start doing it every Sunday only. At least women deserve treatment like this once in awhile.??

And guys what do you think about Men that will go and be buying groceries taken charge of wife's job. I have mix feelings abt this..

1 Like

Re: I Was Incharge Of Kitchen's Stuffs Today by pharrell8(m): 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hmm groceries kwa bro leave DAT one for dem oh...
Re: I Was Incharge Of Kitchen's Stuffs Today by uthlaw: 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2019
before you know baby pls I'm tired today can help do the choir,you don enter one chance b dat.... anyway na normal level!
Re: I Was Incharge Of Kitchen's Stuffs Today by VIRGINlabia(m): 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
Pls op can we see the pics of the food abi meal your prepared before I will attend to your question
Re: I Was Incharge Of Kitchen's Stuffs Today by Burgerlomo: 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2019
You have done very well the unhonorable Minister for Home Affairs grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Incharge Of Kitchen's Stuffs Today by Burgerlomo: 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2019
VIRGINlabia:
Pls op can we see the pics of the food abi meal your prepared before I will attend to your question

Abeg don't let him post any food pics because me I no wan vomit grin
Re: I Was Incharge Of Kitchen's Stuffs Today by mcafeez: 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2019
Burgerlomo:

Abeg don't let him post any food pics because me I no wan vomit grin

Lmao grin
Re: I Was Incharge Of Kitchen's Stuffs Today by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2019
mcafeez:
So, I decided to let my wife rest today. While she was asleep I washed plates and cooked a delicious meal. She was surprised when she started observing the aroma.... after we finished eating...
She was like please do not touch the remaining food, I want to eat it tonight too...

I was thinking, is it normal to be doing this more than once in a week because after doing all these stuffs today I was having feelings to start doing it every Sunday only. At least women deserve treatment like this once in awhile.??

And guys what do you think about Men that will go and be buying groceries taken charge of wife's job. I have mix feelings abt this..
You've done well. You can help out your wife anytime you feel like it. It's just you and her. Nothing else matters
Re: I Was Incharge Of Kitchen's Stuffs Today by ImaIma1(f): 6:39pm On Sep 15, 2019
There's nothing out of the ordinary here. My husband does everything... change diapers, cook, buy foodstuffs (meats especially). One thing he hates is doing is dishes. He can pile that one well.

You just did this today and you are feeling good...lol. That means I am in heaven married to an angel.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Incharge Of Kitchen's Stuffs Today by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2019
I can't cook. Never tried. You do well oo
Re: I Was Incharge Of Kitchen's Stuffs Today by dukeprince50: 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
ImaIma1:
There's nothing out of the ordinary here. My husband does everything... change diapers, cook, buy foodstuffs (meats especially). One thing he hates is doing is dishes. He can pile that one well.

You just did this today and you are feeling good...lol. That means I am in heaven married to an angel.
either your husband is a civil servant who doesn't go to work or he is an employer who stays at home and have others manage his business. whichever way I think he has so much time for himself
Re: I Was Incharge Of Kitchen's Stuffs Today by ImaIma1(f): 9:24pm On Sep 15, 2019
dukeprince50:
either your husband is a civil servant who doesn't go to work or he is an employer who stays at home and have others manage his business. whichever way I think he has so much time for himself

Naaah. We both work. No house help. Some are routine while some are not that often

(1) (Reply)

Blank? / They Deleted My South Africa- Nigeria Post In Politics Section / Talkative Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.