Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Help! I Am Addicted To Being Touched On My Chest/breasts - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am Addicted To Being Touched On My Chest/breasts (9316 Views)

My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast / I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) / 'I Have Big Breasts, Come & Advertise On My Chest' - Busty Lagos Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am Addicted To Being Touched On My Chest/breasts by daddymummy(m): 7:07am On Sep 16, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Mathematician.
Re: Help! I Am Addicted To Being Touched On My Chest/breasts by daddymummy(m): 7:08am On Sep 16, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Mathematician.
Re: Help! I Am Addicted To Being Touched On My Chest/breasts by 2rez: 7:31am On Sep 16, 2019
daddymummy:
I am 10 years older than my sister.

5 years ago,i was twice her age and the product of our ages was 200.

How old am i?

25yo

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Addicted To Being Touched On My Chest/breasts by daddymummy(m): 7:36am On Sep 16, 2019
2rez:

25yo
Correct.
Re: Help! I Am Addicted To Being Touched On My Chest/breasts by 2rez: 7:42am On Sep 16, 2019
daddymummy:
Correct.

grin
Re: Help! I Am Addicted To Being Touched On My Chest/breasts by daddymummy(m): 7:51am On Sep 16, 2019
Sorry to every man that read this post thinking it is a female op who posted it.

I know some of you would have sent email to her offering to touch her breast for her.

Since you have discovered it is not a female op, some of you are so angry that you cannot tell me what to do with thls addiction.

Those who are able to post(despite their anger and disappointment) are only calling me gay.

I know men and their mentality.

Bros, i can feel your disappointment and anger.

But despite your disappointment and anger,please try to post something helpful.
Re: Help! I Am Addicted To Being Touched On My Chest/breasts by femi4: 8:15am On Sep 16, 2019
daddymummy:
Men!

That someone is not like you does not make him a gay.

I know if i had come here claiming to be addicted to sex,

most men would have applauded me.

Some would have told me how great i am.

Why? Because applauding me=applauding themselves,

since they themselves are addicted to sex.

But because i am saying that i am addicted to being touched on the chest,

every body is angry at me and is calling me gay.

Why can't you learn to accept someone that is different from you.
Why are afraid? Just come out and tell us that you're GAY and stop beating around the bush
Re: Help! I Am Addicted To Being Touched On My Chest/breasts by DanielOwen2050(m): 8:25am On Sep 16, 2019
You challenge is synonymous to the Lady That Cries Out That Her Boyfriend Complains Of The Shape Of Her Vagina.

Contact Dr. Joro Olumofin here : https://latesttip.com/nigerian-lady-searching-for-partner-said-that-she-loves-sex-and-can-cook-also-drops-contact/
Re: Help! I Am Addicted To Being Touched On My Chest/breasts by Joystark(f): 10:26am On Sep 16, 2019
If this is your biggest problem atm... Then you actually have no problem.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Addicted To Being Touched On My Chest/breasts by daddymummy(m): 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2019
Joystark:
If this is your biggest problem atm... Then you actually have no problem.
I hope so.
Re: Help! I Am Addicted To Being Touched On My Chest/breasts by 40secondsguy(m): 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2019
daddymummy:

How old am i?
25 or 35 cool
Re: Help! I Am Addicted To Being Touched On My Chest/breasts by daddymummy(m): 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2019
40secondsguy:

25 or 35 cool
It is 25 because 35 would mean that my sister is 25.

5 years ago,would have meant that i was 30 and my sister 20.

But 30 is not twice of 20.

Product of 30 and 20 is not 200 but 600.

ie30X20=600.

If you try the above method with the age 25,it will satisfy all the conditions.
Re: Help! I Am Addicted To Being Touched On My Chest/breasts by deic9(m): 8:20pm On Sep 17, 2019
daddymummy:

How old am i?

Very old like Buhari
Re: Help! I Am Addicted To Being Touched On My Chest/breasts by trybe(m): 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2019
daddymummy:
This is true.

Most times when i am with a lady,

i only require her to touch/suck my chest/breasts

and i may touch her breasts also if she agrees.

This addiction began when i was still a boy.

One day,a lady who was older than me removed my shirt and started touching my chest/breasts.

She did so a number of times.

Initially,it felt normal.

But now,i cannot stay long without feeling the desire to be touched on the chest/breasts

I have discovered that touching my chest/breasts is so arousing.

I can't stay for long without requiring this touch.

I even pay ladies to touch my chest/breasts if the regular ones are not around.

How do i get out of this addiction?

I need genuine advice.
Well I'd say the nerves around ur mammary glands are super sensitive....
Trust me u wouldn't want it in d opposite direction
Re: Help! I Am Addicted To Being Touched On My Chest/breasts by daddymummy(m): 9:36am On Sep 18, 2019
trybe:
Well I'd say the nerves around ur mammary glands are super sensitive.... Trust me u wouldn't want it in d opposite direction
Ok.

Thanks.
Re: Help! I Am Addicted To Being Touched On My Chest/breasts by daddymummy(m): 9:37am On Sep 18, 2019
deic9:

Very old like Buhari
ha ha ha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Men And Flowers / Ladies..please Step In!! / Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.