Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,154 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Guys,do All Of Us Feel This Way Or It"s Just Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,do All Of Us Feel This Way Or It"s Just Me? (3616 Views)

I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? / !!it,s Make Me Cool When Am Depressed...(photos) / Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,do All Of Us Feel This Way Or It"s Just Me? by donaldtruman: 9:46pm On Sep 15, 2019
I ve been making efforts to get a girlfriend since I lost a toxic relationship but I seem to be indecisive that I can't even make a choice as beautiful babes are just too numerous.

No doubt, what a man or a woman shld be after in a relationship is d inner person,the heart,not just dwelling on the physical appearance which has made me so confused.

The problem I ve now is that I need a humble, decent and good mannered baby but at d same time I want her to be beautiful.

However,so far,my observations about the ones that ve beauty as a plus are either too proud,arrogant,lazy,dull and materialistic.

They don't believe in a life of contentment and can push u into crime with their demands and cost of maintenance.

Most of them don't interact intelligently.

All u hear them talk about is social media,latest iphones,like d one I just met yest and how to flex.
Nothing more.

Is it that one can't find a humble and responsible babe that is pretty?

As it seems that d humble and responsible ones are not physically attractive and ugly but d challenge is that I need a responsible one that is also pretty and even these pretty ones are too numerous that I am too confused on how to make a choice.

So,I don't really know if my attention on getting a beautiful babe is out of lust,natural for me as a man, just abnormal or not sure of what I want in a woman.

While I agree I ve to care for my woman,I just don't want to fall into wrong hands again especially into d trap of a materialistic babe,which is d core challenge in finding a babe in Nig now.

Just confused though.

Advice pls!

5 Likes

Re: Guys,do All Of Us Feel This Way Or It"s Just Me? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
You can find a humble and responsible one, in fact, to my own knowledge, they are every where, may be of little anyway.

But, You can't have it in all (I. E criteria) , some aspect are needed to be managed

Good luck

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys,do All Of Us Feel This Way Or It"s Just Me? by donaldtruman: 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
Re: Guys,do All Of Us Feel This Way Or It"s Just Me? by donstan18: 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
All ladies except virgins are demanding and sluttish. Whoever it is, you think, has a good character and behaviour is nothing but a good pretender.

If you wanna get the kind of lady you are looking for, then you'll have to mould her yourself, because it won't be advisable for you to go for virgin ladies since you aren't that ready for marriage.

Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Guys,do All Of Us Feel This Way Or It"s Just Me? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 15, 2019
You want a girl that will be using torch light phone and will suffer for you without any concrete reason at all?

Baba go village. No be everybody like suffer like you. Forget women and make yourself.

11 Likes

Re: Guys,do All Of Us Feel This Way Or It"s Just Me? by Starz825(m): 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
Cost of maintenance...that point got me cracked up.. grin
Na Honda car.. grin

15 Likes

Re: Guys,do All Of Us Feel This Way Or It"s Just Me? by RealityShot: 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2019
How much is in your account that you want to have babe?

Go an Marry! Manchelor!

Like said above... You must manage some aspects of your life partner.

As for those "humble" ugly/not so pretty ones, it's when you ENTER that they Will SHOW you!
Or trap you with BELLE!!!

DO NOT PUT IN YOUR MOUTH, WHAT YOU CHOOSE NOT TO CHEW.

4 Likes

Re: Guys,do All Of Us Feel This Way Or It"s Just Me? by donaldtruman: 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2019
Starz825:
Cost of maintenance...that point got me cracked up.. grin
Na Honda car.. grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys,do All Of Us Feel This Way Or It"s Just Me? by donaldtruman: 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2019
FuckBots:
You want a girl that will be using torch light phone and will suffer for you without any concrete reason at all?

Baba go village. No be everybody like suffer like you. Forget women and make yourself.
Hmmm...So,if I can't afford an iPhone for my babe,I shld park well?

So,besides torch light phone,there are no other befitting android phones that I can buy for her?

Did I mention torch light phone or said am stingy to care or provide for my woman moderately and reasonably?

So,to u,materialism is now a norm,culture and has come to stay amongst babes?

Na wah o..

No vex..

12 Likes

Re: Guys,do All Of Us Feel This Way Or It"s Just Me? by uthlaw: 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2019
no mind them,any lady that need Android phone should get it herself.relationship is not source of income....any girl if you catch chop her!

3 Likes

Re: Guys,do All Of Us Feel This Way Or It"s Just Me? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2019
See yourself as a parent(leader) and a lover to any girl you like, there's no lady that doesn't have the potential to be of bad character and it doesn't depend on the beauty, but if you exude discipline in your approach, she will be the one to give in to the things you want and not the other way round because she's going to respect you because she's going to look up to you, but the moment you treat her like your mate, you are going to feel like you are on your own in the relationship and you are not going to love the way you feel. In the meantime, stop believing that there's a woman that is not materialistic, every woman is materialistic and is not a bad attribute of their creature but the bad ones are the desperate ones

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys,do All Of Us Feel This Way Or It"s Just Me? by donaldtruman: 6:31am On Sep 16, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
See yourself as a parent(leader) and a lover to any girl you like, there's no lady that doesn't have the potential to be of bad character and it doesn't depend on the beauty, but if you exude discipline in your approach, she will be the one to give in to the things you want and not the other way round because she's going to respect you because she's going to look up to you, but the moment you treat her like your mate, you are going to feel like you are on your own in the relationship and you are not going to love the way you feel. In the meantime, stop believing that there's a woman that is not materialistic, every woman is materialistic and is not a bad attribute of their creature but the bad ones are the desperate ones
Good one..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys,do All Of Us Feel This Way Or It"s Just Me? by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 16, 2019
donaldtruman:
I ve been making efforts to get a girlfriend since I lost a toxic relationship but I seem to be indecisive that I can't even make a choice as beautiful babes are just too numerous.

No doubt, what a man or a woman shld be after in a relationship is d inner person,the heart,not just dwelling on the physical appearance which has made me so confused.

The problem I ve now is that I need a humble, decent and good mannered baby but at d same time I want her to be beautiful.

However,so far,my observations about the ones that ve beauty as a plus are either too proud,arrogant,lazy,dull and materialistic.

They don't believe in a life of contentment and can push u into crime with their demands and cost of maintenance.

All u hear them talk about is social media,latest iphones,like d one I just met yest and how to flex.
Nothing more.

As it seems that d humble and responsible ones are not physically attractive and ugly but d challenge is that I need a responsible one that is also pretty and even these pretty ones are too numerous that I am too confused on how to make a choice.

So,I don't really know if my attention on getting a beautiful babe is out of lust,natural for me as a man, just abnormal or not sure of what I want in a woman.

While I agree I ve to care for my woman,I just don't want to fall into wrong hands again especially into d trap of a materialistic babe,which is d core challenge in finding a babe in Nig now.

Just confused though.

Advice pls!

Toast them by astrological compatibility. These are the most responsible women in the zodiac: Virgo, Taurus, Capricon and Pisces. But Capricon nor dey love oh and Taurus can be temperamental. Above all, pray make the one you meet nor be olosho

1 Like

Re: Guys,do All Of Us Feel This Way Or It"s Just Me? by donaldtruman: 7:40am On Sep 16, 2019
condemn:

Toast them by astrological compatibility. These are the most responsible women in the zodiac: Virgo, Taurus, Capricon and Pisces. But Capricon nor dey love oh and Taurus can be temperamental. Above all, pray make the one you meet nor be olosho
grin grin grin
Re: Guys,do All Of Us Feel This Way Or It"s Just Me? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:24am On Sep 16, 2019
Materialistic materialistic! What do you guys understand by that word, anyway? Mtcheww.

1 Like

Re: Guys,do All Of Us Feel This Way Or It"s Just Me? by donaldtruman: 11:35am On Sep 16, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Materialistic materialistic! What do you guys understand by that word, anyway? Mtcheww.
Lack of contentment and possibly Greed!
Re: Guys,do All Of Us Feel This Way Or It"s Just Me? by Acidosis(m): 11:56am On Sep 16, 2019
Why do you need a girlfriend?

2 Likes

Re: Guys,do All Of Us Feel This Way Or It"s Just Me? by MrFuckallday: 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2019
cheesy
Oga Dona lemme tell you something. These eye catchy hoes that be prowling in sexy clothes would never be loyal to you, me or anybody it’s inate in em. Why bother dating one and creating tons of heart and pocket aches for no reason when you can just be a playa and fvck em and go?
Think about it

3 Likes

Re: Guys,do All Of Us Feel This Way Or It"s Just Me? by Modernist: 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2019
So na only materialistic you see for the whole post? SMH Ladies feeling attacked For no reason.

1 Like

Re: Guys,do All Of Us Feel This Way Or It"s Just Me? by ifeoluwazaddy(f): 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2019
whether virgin or non virgin she'll milk you dry if she wants to.
donstan18:
All ladies except virgins are demanding and sluttish. Whoever it is, you think, has a good character and behaviour is nothing but a good pretender.

If you wanna get the kind of lady you are looking for, then you'll have to mould her yourself, because it won't be advisable for you to go for virgin ladies since you aren't that ready for marriage.

Thanks.
Re: Guys,do All Of Us Feel This Way Or It"s Just Me? by Korllami007: 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2019
donaldtruman:

Nothing more.

Just confused though.

Advice pls!

You are looking for a beautiful girl that will be humble and not materialistic to date. It will be much more easier for snow to fall in Sahara desert than to find these three attributes in one girl in Nigeria, especially between the age of 18-26.

1 Like

Re: Guys,do All Of Us Feel This Way Or It"s Just Me? by donaldtruman: 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2019
Korllami007:

You are looking for a beautiful girl that will be humble and not materialistic to date. It will be much more easier for snow to fall in Sahara desert than to find these three attributes in one girl in Nigeria, especially between the age of 18-26.
Hmm... cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys,do All Of Us Feel This Way Or It"s Just Me? by donaldtruman: 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
Korllami007:

Hmm... grin cheesy
Re: Guys,do All Of Us Feel This Way Or It"s Just Me? by donaldtruman: 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2019
Modernist:
So na only materialistic you see for the whole post? SMH Ladies feeling attacked For no reason.
No mind am..
Na all these ones dey form office on top person head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys,do All Of Us Feel This Way Or It"s Just Me? by Korllami007: 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2019
donaldtruman:

Hmm... grin cheesy

A girl that has at least 3 to 5 admirers per day then you can calculate it per month. Definitely, she will meet guys that's 10 times better than you in every aspect. And you think that type of girl will be humble? Humble kor humblesmith ni.
Since you don de Waka how many beautiful girls you don meet wey no de arrogant? Oya judge yourself.
The only advice I can give to you is to help them participate in their hoeing phase they are passing through.

1 Like

Re: Guys,do All Of Us Feel This Way Or It"s Just Me? by dopedan(m): 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
Chase a cheque never chase a b*tch
Re: Guys,do All Of Us Feel This Way Or It"s Just Me? by donaldtruman: 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
Korllami007:

A girl that has at least 3 to 5 admirers per day then you can calculate it per month. Definitely, she will meet guys that's 10 times better than you in every aspect. And you think that type of girl will be humble? Humble kor humblesmith ni.
Since you don de Waka how many beautiful girls you don meet wey no de arrogant? Oya judge yourself.
The only advice I can give to you is to help them participate in their hoeing phase they are passing through.
Real hoeing phase cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys,do All Of Us Feel This Way Or It"s Just Me? by Lush100(m): 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2019
You crazy mhen. I laughed out aloud couldn't contain it. Thanks goodness I was eating something pepperish, u would have "killed" me.
Post no more till tomorrow

Korllami007:

Re: Guys,do All Of Us Feel This Way Or It"s Just Me? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Expecting others to buy for you things you can't afford to buy for yourself and feeling entitled about it.
Re: Guys,do All Of Us Feel This Way Or It"s Just Me? by donaldtruman: 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2019
scaramucci:

Expecting others to buy for you things you can't afford to buy for yourself and feeling entitled about it.
Absolutely!
Re: Guys,do All Of Us Feel This Way Or It"s Just Me? by UIA04(f): 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
Never in the history of nairaland has come here to say the ladies in his harem are ugly.

1. He must have a bevy of ladies in his harem
2. They are all beautiful and shapely.

Who con dey date the ugly slay Queens?

Nairaland men, take am easy as una dey hype una sef small small.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Welcome Back His Wife Who Cheated On Him And Got Pregnant For Another Man / Lusaka Man Snatches His Boss Wife After He Missed His Salary. / I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.