Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. (62808 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2019
pocohantas:

Then she should leave. I wonder why anyone would even want to place their future in someone's hands. I am sorry to say, I can't do that. I don't need someone to start telling me "after all I did for you".

She should visit job sites, because his move of hers, hardly ever ends well.

What if I tell you Someone is on my neck to help her secure a Job in my company, not my GirlFriend oh. Ordinary flat mate. Biko you need to understand how Nigerian ladies think & you're obviously not Nigerian as far as I'm concerned grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by pocohantas(f): 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2019
truthsayer009:

What if I tell you Someone is on my neck to help her secure a Job in my company, not my GirlFriend oh. Ordinary flat mate. Biko you need to understand how Nigerian ladies think & you're obviously not Nigerian as far as I'm concerned grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nawa o. You finally carry that babe come your house? Hey!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by marvelous000: 3:56pm On Sep 16, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

God bless you. The thinking is shallow in my opinion. Just because you don't want to work in the same company as your girlfriend, you'll leave her stagnated when you're in a position to help?

If getting a job is a piece of cake, very well then, get her in... then get yourself a job in another organisation @OP.

Y'all can be professional at work. You may not even work in the same department. Later on, either of you can move on to another organization. Stop being a clog in the wheel. Help if you can.
I agree with you. the importance people attach to romance in the face of a crying need like this, is just too nauseating to me.

So what if she later misbehaves? move the fvck on and be grateful the veneer on her true colour was blown off. and get yourself someone you can trust.
conversely, if it's against your work ethic to engage in romance. why not discipline yourself and maintain distance as long as it is possible; than to have another jobless person in this our poverty capital, just because of some parochial interest.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2019
marvelous000:

I agree with you. the importance people attach to romance in the face of a crying need like this, is just too nauseating to me.

So what if she later misbehaves? move the fvck on and be grateful the veneer on her true colour was blown off. and get yourself someone you can trust.
conversely, if it's against your work ethic to engage in romance. why not discipline yourself and maintain distance as long as it is possible; than to have another jobless person in this our poverty capital, just because of some parochial interest.

Beats me hollow.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 16, 2019
pocohantas:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by Ishilove: 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2019
pocohantas:

Call him Nackson!! cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by joinnow: 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2019
pocohantas:

It is okay dear. It has never been in man to take responsibility for his actions. As we can see from your examples, the problem is always the woman- not the fishbrained man.

grin

tongue una strong
Its his choice
To love is a decision/ commitment.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2019
condemn:

Best post. Op, make you take this post when I quote seriously oh. Do not lift a woman up. They are all ingrates.
grin
Chai
This your comment has caused painment to many females
See mentions!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by nicepoker101(m): 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
If she can give you blow j0b. What kind of work is greater than this. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by Apination(m): 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2019
blackjack21:
I will be as simple as possible.

So me and this girl is dating and she needs a job. She's stylishly asking me to help get her a job where I work, the asking is starting to turn into nagging.
I admire and respect that she wants to work and earn, that's one thing I'll always love in any woman. But the idea of working is the Same company as me is just not comfortable with me, because, I don't date colleagues.
It's one rule I cannot scrap in my life.
No office Romance.

The trick here is I've already said 'Yes' because I thought she was joking, now it turns out she's serious, I. Don't like being pushed into a corner.

What to-do?
How many of your family members you Don give work? Why should she ask you to look for a job for her sef, her mates no dey find work themselves, she's nagging about it cos na she born you shebi. No allow one farm tool use e own go spoil your own o undecided

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by sapeleboi(m): 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
like I do
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by Revolva(m): 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
U don turn to mumu as u have said yes

Oga carry am for head finish o

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by Royalfurnitures: 10:33pm On Sep 16, 2019
Must you both work in same place? Can't she get a job somewhere else? Be careful bro

Check out my signature for quality and exotic furniture for your homes and offices in different colors and designs

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by CorperKola: 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2019
pocohantas:

Biko, pussy is strong- german engineering. E no easy to withstand vigorous knacking, yet bottom plate never fall. OP na prick, can't make up his mind to be soft or hard grin
What kind of fuckery is this
Lol
Na only person wey get pussy fit write this kind mumu thing

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by wristbangle: 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2019
Situation like this can make one become an hypocrite to judge a fellow man, a big adult at that with no sense to handle basic things in life.

I now understand the adage Wisdom can't be bought. I have no advise for the shallow OP. He should swap his job for his girlfriend. That's the best way to handle the situation undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by bixton(m): 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2019
blackjack21:

So me and this girl is dating and she needs a job. She's stylishly asking me to help get her a job where I work, the asking is starting to turn into nagging.
I admire and respect that she wants to work and earn, that's one thing I'll always love in any woman. But the idea of working is the Same company as me is just not comfortable with me, because, I don't date colleagues.
No office Romance.

The trick here is I've already said 'Yes' because I thought she was joking, now it turns out she's serious, I. Don't like being pushed into a corner.

What to-do?

You can get her a job but not in the same company whatsoever. So that it doesn't turn out that she conspired against you in the same company. And while getting her a job else where ensure you're not the one who will act as surety .
Hope you've looked for jobs for your own sisters too if they are not yet employed.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by CorperKola: 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2019
She started dating you so that you can get her a job, when you get her a job, you can be sure your relationship is over. You are even afraid of the girl
No wonda u give pple like pocohontas mouth
Shame on you

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by grandstar(m): 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2019
pocohantas:
Why would she even nurse the idea of working in the same organisation with you?

Biko send her the link to Nairaland-Job & Vacancies, Ngcareers, jobberman, LinkedIn...etc

She asked most likely out of innocence. She's not a 55 year old lady or is she ?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by donprinyo(m): 10:44pm On Sep 16, 2019
Bros, pls no try am o. Ur boss shall knack am and dats de end of the relationship.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by livebyday(m): 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2019
Ishilove:

Don't start what you can't finish. Tell her there is no vacancy, or the available slots have been given out. You're a grown ass adult. Be creative.

@ blackjack21 I believe you are an adult mentally yeah? Read the messaged I quoted very slowly at least four times so it sinks in and do the needful.

That is the Best comment here

smiley

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by greggng: 10:49pm On Sep 16, 2019
Don't worry you wil learn the hard way. Someone bigger than you will be fucking her by that time you will lose your job and also u wil lose her. Then you will regret coming to this world.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:50pm On Sep 16, 2019
Op please don't fall guys hand now

you just sounded like Sissy and pvssy nigga in your post. you're in a relationship with a Lady and you can't handle her, na so her honeypot dey sweet you reach? if you can't handle her in a relationship so how can you in the marriage?

why should you even give room for the talk of looking for job for her not to talk of finding a job in your company. I guess she has ulterior motive perhaps you've once told her about your money spending boss

the day that girl start working there, is the day your relationship end with her and you might be sacked. you better use your brain and act like a man

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by fowlyansh181(m): 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2019
Bye bye to this relationship if you get a work for her there.. even husband and wife can’t work under the same office talk more of boyfriend and girlfriend .. why must it be that working place? For house una go see, for office una go see? When una go get time rest from each other? Mtcheeww.. that girl get mission johr.. this is coming from my girlfriend who I just asked this question now..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 16, 2019
pride vs Love... Pride 2-0 Love...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by luminouz(m): 10:56pm On Sep 16, 2019
blackjack21:

No office Romance.

What to-do?
Jesus!!!
How is this even an issue for God's sakes
Are you not a man or ballsy enough to make decisions on such a mundane issue?

These kind NL guys weak me o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2019
Ishilove:

That's why I suggested he be creative. I don't even see how this is an issue.
lol so this my ukwuani babe still dey this forum

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by sisisioge: 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
Get her a job in another organization... Or tell her that you guys are not recruiting yet. No sweats jare.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by imitateMe(m): 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
pocohantas:

Biko, pussy is strong- german engineering. E no easy to withstand vigorous knacking, yet bottom plate never fall. OP na prick, can't make up his mind to be soft or hard grin
He is not a prick, he is a p*ssy

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by pius4luv(m): 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
Larryfest:
Guy get her the job if you can abeg and if along the line she misbehaves to you while on the job just move on with your life,you are just scared she might change towards you later but then don't forget about karma she will surely get if she does..

Yes I agree with you.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by tomdon(m): 11:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
J111333:
Oga if you have the ability to help her get a job at your work place, do it without considering she's your girlfriend. What dafuq has girlfriendism got to do with a lady's future here? sad
All you care about is your silly relationship but what I see is a lady who wants to be useful to herself. Don't be selfish. sad

Don't mind the selfish idiot. He thinks everything is about him.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by pocohantas(f): 11:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
imitateMe:

He is not a prick, he is a p*ssy

Sorry dear, he is a prick. Deal wirrit grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator / No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. / Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.