Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!! (26963 Views)

Help ! We Can't Access Our Late Dad's Account At Eco Bank / Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service / I’ll Never Claim My Dad’s Money. I’d Rather Work For Mine – Mike Adenuga’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!! by Makefav(m): 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2019
Pinkybush:
Good morning Nairalanders.

Few months ago I sought for help from this forum in my post titled "I'm About To Lose My Dad's Contributory Pension Bankers/Lawers Help", of which I received good comments.

One of those comments was for me to approach the court for a "Letter Of Administration" if I'm the next of kin or the beneficiary to my dad's properties.

After a long process at the court, I was finally issued with the said letter. I then took the letter to the bank where my dad was operating after being advised to open an Estate Account.

I then applied for Estate Account, but up till today they (bank) have refused to open that account giving flimsy excuse always. I'm beginning to suspect foul play from the bank.

Can I open such account in another bank while presenting the bank my dad was operating with account number for the money to be transfered in or sue the bank while they pay for damages?

HELP!!!
some banks use rules to prevent family of d deceased from their money which is tantamount to indirect fraud...... Government need laws to combat dis area or issues

1 Like

Re: A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!! by fredoooooo: 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
Involve efcc if possible , those bankers are fraudsters

2 Likes

Re: A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!! by Japsylee: 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
bisi16:
The Ogas want to chop that money. That’s the only reason they’re frustrating your efforts.
Ignorance is a horrible disease.
Try and be better read and exposed. Will help you.
Re: A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!! by Ademoore07(m): 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2019
I'm sorry to say u are not very close to your dad b4 his demise. I have all my parents account number, ATM passwords and online transactions pins. They release everything to me freely. I only transact business with the accounts based on their instruction. This should have helped resolved your stress.

11 Likes

Re: A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!! by Tonysmith4sure(m): 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2019
Mehn......they wan tell u another story. Some banks d piss me off ah swear. Am sure its one of these 'f' banks eeeh?
Re: A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!! by JubrinElSudan: 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2019
Pinkybush:
Please for the sensitivity of the issue I won't mention the bank's name. The only thing left is for that bank to open an estate account and transfer in the money, which they are frustrating
send a mail to the bank, copy CBN, you will see them running " hecta seckta " to get it done

5 Likes

Re: A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!! by samuel19222(m): 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2019
Get a good lawyer and sue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!! by aikyg(m): 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2019
Only Twitter can help you on this issue. Once the Bank sees its name trending on Twitter for attempting to defraud a late customer's family, you'll get your money in a matter of days.

2 Likes

Re: A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 17, 2019

2 Likes

Re: A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!! by SouthSouth1914: 12:10pm On Sep 17, 2019
femi4:
Go and work for your money....let your Dad's money go to charity

Very senseless talk.. So the bank is the charity abi? Better receive sense

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!! by seunak2016: 12:11pm On Sep 17, 2019
femi4:
you mean bank manager charity pocket or what? giving such money to charity isn't problem but for one stupid bank manager to swallow is a capital NO

6 Likes

Re: A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!! by Praktikals(m): 12:11pm On Sep 17, 2019
femi4:
Be reasonable

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!! by educhigo: 12:11pm On Sep 17, 2019
i can smell lies from oops,no bank name no amount mention,no any detail of effort you have made,and you still want help,red card for you

5 Likes

Re: A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!! by SirLakes: 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2019
femi4:
Lol grin
Clown cheesy
Re: A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!! by kemax11: 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2019
pls call me on this number l will help u on what to do 08066993807.
Re: A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!! by Incandescent(m): 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2019
Ademoore07:
I'm sorry to say u are not very close to your dad b4 his demise. I have all my parents account number, ATM passwords and online transactions pins. They release everything to me freely. I only transact business with the accounts based on their instruction. This should have helped resolved your stress.

Oga Ade.. How does your contribution help the situation on ground. Oversabi househorseband

8 Likes

Re: A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!! by Feministolash(m): 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2019
femi4:
I SUSPECTS THIS GUY TO BE ONE OF THE SAID BANK STAFFS

4 Likes

Re: A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!! by majarbimbo: 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2019
Earn free Bitcoin
https://ckk.ai/zARdfQN
Re: A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!! by donconior: 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2019
Op I advise you back to the bank and get the exact reason(s) your account opening is been delayed either you have incomplete documentation or probably you bvn .. Don't come and give vogue information while sit there crying fowl FYI no banker can access your dad's when a legal search has been carried out on the account.. There are always some form of restrictions placed on such accounts.. Finally get your facts right

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!! by King44(m): 12:16pm On Sep 17, 2019
femi4:
haha are you okay, even if I am the most hardworking being on earth I can't let one bank to sit on my dad's sweat, I would rather collect it and help the less privilege with it than being wasteful

4 Likes

Re: A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!! by Charly68: 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
You mention the name of the bank and let the management wake up and refund your money ..why are you covering up corporate criminals ? So many accounts of dead people have gone under the drain..our banking system are rotten to say the truth ,even if we ask you to involve efcc now,they may be asking you to pay for their service ,how I wish somebody whisper this to the president to let him know the rottenness going on in our institutions . So sad to say

3 Likes

Re: A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!! by King44(m): 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2019
aikyg:
Only Twitter can help you on this issue. Once the Bank sees its name trending on Twitter for attempting to defraud a late customer's family, you'll get your money in a matter of days.
she should drop the bank name and managers name and branch on nairaland and see how how their reputation would be death with
Re: A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!! by Jerkules: 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2019
Run to twitter joor, b4 4days ur money don land.
Re: A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!! by paradigmshift(m): 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2019
femi4:

ogun will kill u..
na your children go sell your house when you dey alive
Re: A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!! by fecoleef123(m): 12:20pm On Sep 17, 2019
[Mumu like you,quote author=femi4 post=82311762]Go and work for your money....let your Dad's money go to charity [/quote]
Re: A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!! by Priceyk(f): 12:20pm On Sep 17, 2019
[The way your father's own went to charity abi??quote cry author=femi4 post=82311762]Go and work for your money....let your Dad's money go to charity [/quote]
Re: A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!! by Flenjo2491: 12:20pm On Sep 17, 2019
Werey ni padi yiii hahahahaaaa
femi4:
Re: A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!! by Jerkules: 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2019
femi4:
Customer Care Agent spotted
Re: A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!! by paradigmshift(m): 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2019
OlaSammie:
Take this to twitter, tag the bank, CBN and if you don't have plenty followers, you can tag popular twitter figures.

u are a weakling... let the bank they use u shine.
those banks they fear twitter.
tag some big name to it and watch out for retweeting..
u betta have balls cos the bank will take your money for vanishing.
Re: A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!! by jojomario(m): 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2019
Go to the bank head office. Escalate the issue through mails by copying necessary departments of the bank. Escalate it by going on social media. It will be sorted ASAP.
Re: A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!! by Feministolash(m): 12:22pm On Sep 17, 2019
GO AND REPORT THAT BANK AT OFFICE OF PUBLIC DEFENDER IN YOUR STATE AM SURE YOUR DAD'S MONEY WOULD BE RECOVERED
Re: A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!! by mployer(m): 12:22pm On Sep 17, 2019
Follow them closely. Don't act cool.

They are buying time so they can come up with a reason you won't get the money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Happened To Me At The Bank Today / Susan Elumelu's 90th Birthday Party: Tony Elumelu's Mother Marks Birthday (Photo / US Dollar Supply Surges By 51% In Forex Market As Naira Records Gain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.