Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) (42997 Views)

Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart / Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
michael1508:

Yes,I agree, he ain't an angel or a wonder performer. Actually,no one is, but truth is, he has more credible portfolio compared to other candidates.
Don't be deceived about him not being strong enough,after the Tinubu and the Atiku,who else comes to mind in this race?
Party is the only strong suit of the other 2 candidates.
Nigeria is moving away from that now,we are done with party politics.
we are done with party politics yet PDP won in Osun when lasun was better than Adeleke by the debates see next elections is between PDP and APC the earlier you guys realize the better to aviod unnecessary heartbreak obi and labour won't get beyond 2m votes that's if e reach self the online world isn't reality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Iceberg3: 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2022
Afamed:

The entire south east, even though I am not from South East, I doubt if you Know the environment more than I do

I have been visiting Anambra state long before Obi became a Gov. Till this moment, nothing has changed safe for the flyovers constructed by Willie at Aroma and Unizik junction.
The hometown of Obi, Agulu has remained a ghost village. The roads Obi constructed when he was a Gov at Nnewi by bank roads, all have been washed away. Few months, I was in Anambra from Ogidi, Idemili, Akwuzu, Onyeagu, Awka roads, Limca by People's club/ Obosi all have been turned to major dumpsites.
Obi can't win a local Govt election in Kano state or Lagos state if he was to be judged by his performance as a former Governor

Lzaa come and see this deeply concerned self appointed afonja minister of Igbo affairs OOOO grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by okorieJonah: 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
Look at what human being are talking like Idiot , so now peter obi is ASUU problems, chaii, Tinubu followers try get sense, we are on movement OK, u guys will thanks us later
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Ericnrm(m): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2022
CommonSense1967:

I already told you that I don't remember the name of the village, that was many years ago. That's what I sounds like to me if I try to remember the name.
What I witnessed has been confirmed by my Igbo friends as the norm in the SE. I also witnessed this over a period of about a week not just on one day. I also had an Igbo man that was one of the contractors I had hired many years ago while building my first house in Lagos. I noticed that he didn't go home for xmas, I asked him why and he said basically the same thing. He told me that if he doesn't have the kind of money he's expected to have made in Lagos, he ain't going home. I was shocked, because this was a guy that was doing very well financially as of then. He's skill was very much in high demand and was making good money in Nigerian context.

Chief I’m telling you that your Igbo friends are either suffering from an inferiority complex or allowing undue pressure from kinfolk get to them which brings me to my next point. The going home for Christmas thing is not necessarily limited to the Igbos alone, it has more to do with the mentality that as someone living in the “city” which they assume means you must be rich then that when coming back you can’t come empty handed. It’s like me saying that Yoruba people are dirty because of the few encounters with unhygienic Yoruba people that I know or that Hausas are not academically inclined which also despite applying to some sets of people can’t be used to generalize a whole tribe. I’m igbo but honestly I was raised in PH, Niger, Imo and Abuja. I don’t do the tribalism thing myself and I know a good number of us that don’t fit into your rhetoric, we can’t be fighting for a better Nigeria and still be fighting each other ontop of baseless and trivial issues like this, shalom brother
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2022
*POSTED AS RECEIVED!*

SOME COMMON TRENDING *"OBIDIENT"* JIBES THROWN AT *"BAT"* :::

1. When they tell you PETER OBI is different.�
Tell them, if he is different, he will never have associated with *Atiku* & *the PDP!*
Till today he still see Atiku as *"his leader"* and he will never criticize him.
He is also a serial cross carpeter like other Nigerian Politicians, from *APGA* to *PDP* to *LP* and to Where *"Next"* when reality sets-in.�

2. IF they say they just don't want APC and PDP.�
Tell them, Peter Obi and his deputy were *former PDP members* and that includes Doyin Okupe and their Campaign Team, who had worked with *GEJ* government.

3. IF they say APC and PDP destroyed Nigeria��.
Tell them Peter Obi was part of the destroyers under GEJ as one of the *Economic Advisers.*

4. IF they tell you Tinubu is old?
Tell them non of the major candidates is young.
Peter Obi is *61yrs old* and qualified to be a geriatric patient in some country.
Majority of past US presidents are above 65yrs.

5. IF they say Peter obi is intelligent and an economic guru.
Tell them Peter Obi studied *Philosophy* and finished with *Third class degree.*
*BAT* graduated on top of his class in Accountancy.

6. IF they say Peter Obi performed well as Anambra governor?
Ask them, how come no standing physical or industrial legacy that we can point to in Anambra State today.
Also, how come we didn't know about his "achievements" untill now
when BOLA TINUBI, FASHOLA, AMBODE, AKPABIO, AMAECHI, UDOM EMMANUEL, UMAHI, ZULUM etc are mentioned, people can readily point to good performances in their states, verified and known by all.�
Peter Obi was *NOT* at any time the best performing governor in the country.
"Obidients" like to point to the donation of Anambra Lodge in Abuja to the UN after the Xmas Bombing! A donation is a *charity* and *NOT* a *Project!�*

7. IF they say Lagos used to be former capital of Nigeria��.
Tell them Lagos is different from Lagos State.
Lagos State and Rivers State were established in 1966.
Lagos has 5 districts, only one of the district was occupied as Federal Capital of Nigeria��.

8. IF they tell you Tinubu did nothing in lagos!�
Tell them to tell you how Lekki and Island looked like before 1999.
Ask them if RRS, LCDA, LAMARTA, LAWMA, LASTMA, Millennium schools, etc were in existence in 1999.�

9. IF they tell you but Fashola and Ambode did many Agenda Points in the Lagos Blueprint.�
Tell them he Laid the foundations.
Afterall, they didn't support him when he brought them on-board and they blamed their failures on Tinubu.
He can as well be congratulated for their success.

10. IF they tell you Lateef Jakande prepared the blueprint, tell them both Lateef Jakande and TINUBU were Awolowo's disciples.�
Tinubu reviewed the blueprint.
BRT and Lekki Free Trade Zone etc were never part of the original plan. Every Blueprint is a Work-in-progress.�

11. Dangote refinery was supposed to be in Ondo state. Tinubu and Fashola wooed him to Lagos.
Tell them to ask Dangote himself.

12. IF they tell you Tinubu is a bigot.�
Remind them, Tinubu was the first governor since 1999 to appoint an *"igbo man"* Ben Akabueze from Anambra State as Commissioner for Finance in Lagos State.
Tinubu's wife is a Christian for almost 40yrs now.
Majority of his political disciples cut across board.
Tell them to mention one act of detribalism or non-act of religion bigotry by Peter Obi.
Infact he deported northerners and non anambra indigens as governor.
He has never congratulated Muslims on *Eid( Sallah )* before untill recently.

13. IF they tell you Tinubu is greedy and ambitious.�
Tell them Tinubu left power since 2007 and he never aspired to become a Senator( again ) or Federal Minister even when he sponsored alot of his protégés to become one untill now.
It is desperation for political offices that made PETER OBI to jumped from *APGA* to *PDP* to *LP.*

14. IF they tell you Tinubu should be made responsible for Buhari shortcomings!
Remind them if they have forgotten how Tinubu was mocked for being sidelined, used and dumped by the PMB government.
Infact, his distractors celebrated his decimation.
His only crime is that he remained loyal to his party and was focused on the end-game.

15. IF they tell you, he had no secondary school certificate.
Tell them to produce Dr. Afe Babalola's secondary school certificate.
There are many alternative routes to enter university abroad.

16. IF they tell you he is responsible for LEKKI massacre.
Tell them it boils down to hatred and blackmail.
Hatred will not kill some people.
Initially they said he was the one "sponsoring" Endsars to embarass Buhari.
Later they said he ordered thugs to attack Endsars protesters, and lastly, he "ordered" the army to shoot at protesters, someone who holds no political office is suddenly giving orders to the army.
Even a sitting governor was unable to order a common Police Commissioner in his State.
We saw videos of where Nnamdi Kanu was ordering his brothers to go and destroy Tinubus' biznez and Companies, but they chose to ignore all that because of the hatred they have for Tinubu.

17. IF they tell you he wants to islamized Nigeria ❤️�� by choosing Shettima as VP.
Tell them the same *CAN* still blamed BUHARI for Islamization even when he choosed Pastor Osinbajo.
The Igbo people never voted Awolowo when he choosed Philip Umeadi, a Christian like himself as VP and they still hated Awolowo.
Even till early this year, igbos and some Christians still call OSINBAJO fake Pastor.
So even if Tinubu pick *The Pope,* they will still call him "fake POPE."
Afterall, they have called Pastor Osinbajo, a renowned Professor of Law and a RCCG Pastor too fake before. Infact, to them Tinubu's wife is fake.

18. Summary, Whatever *APC* or TINUBU's Campaign does is *NOT* Good Enough to the *igbos* and their *obidient-parrots*...�

19. O'Dua patriots are to emphasize the sacrifices TINUBU has made for Democracy since JUNE 12, 1993 and onward both at home and abroad.
IF destiny rewards him now and in 2023 Elections, we must be found solidly behind him and supporting him to the end.

20. May GOD bless his Campaigns with SUCCESS and � Crown his ambition with VICTORY. Amen�

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by CommonSense1967: 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ericnrm:

Chief I’m telling you that your Igbo friends are either suffering from an inferiority complex or allowing undue pressure from kinfolk get to them which brings me to my next point. The going home for Christmas thing is not necessarily limited to the Igbos alone, it has more to do with the mentality that as someone living in the “city” which they assume means you must be rich then that when coming back you can’t come empty handed. It’s like me saying that Yoruba people are dirty because of the few encounters with unhygienic Yoruba people that I know or that Hausas are not academically inclined which also despite applying to some sets of people can’t be used to generalize a whole tribe. I’m igbo but honestly I was raised in PH, Niger, Imo and Abuja. I don’t do the tribalism thing myself and I know a good number of us that don’t fit into your rhetoric, we can’t be fighting for a better Nigeria and still be fighting each other ontop of baseless and trivial issues like this, shalom brother

No problem. Thanks
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Ericnrm(m): 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
Afamed:

The entire south east, even though I am not from South East, I doubt if you Know the environment more than I do

I have been visiting Anambra state long before Obi became a Gov. Till this moment, nothing has changed safe for the flyovers constructed by Willie at Aroma and Unizik junction.
The hometown of Obi, Agulu has remained a ghost village. The roads Obi constructed when he was a Gov at Nnewi by bank roads, all have been washed away. Few months, I was in Anambra from Ogidi, Idemili, Akwuzu, Onyeagu, Awka roads, Limca by People's club/ Obosi all have been turned to major dumpsites.
Obi can't win a local Govt election in Kano state or Lagos state if he was to be judged by his performance as a former Governor

Is this the place you called a ghost village lol? If you want to lie about something at least make it something that can’t be easily debunked and disproved. Despite the fact that it’s located in a remote part of the state the level of development that has gone on there is nothing short of commendable, stop selling us fake agenda and propaganda abeg

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Ericnrm(m): 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
CommonSense1967:

No problem. Thanks

No problem at all boss. Hope you’re going to be voting Obi at the polls next year grin
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by MacANDIES: 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
CommonSense1967:
Peter Obi-tuary is a fraud. Anambra State capital Awka, looks like a village.
Is this the kind of development that Nigeria wants grin

Your father is a fraud. Even your own existence is a fraud.

It was this selfish reason of ASUU that made obi withdraw Anambra universities from ASUU.

Today they're the only schools in Nigeria that is not on strike.
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Regex: 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
Why haven't the present government solved the problem. All these APC party knows how to do best is to blame. Peter Obi is still ruling abi. Stupid people.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Alabaintprice(m): 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
Oh please.... Shut up.
Jaja nwanegbo who was my lecturer. A dubious modafocka looking for wea to make money.

Same state university is not on strike today but other federal universities in Anambra are on strike.

Abeg, you guys have nothing on Peter Obi. Keep digging

1 Like

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Babaken(m): 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
Una go tire.
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Afamed: 4:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ericnrm:

Is this the place you called a ghost village lol? If you want to lie about something at least make it something that can’t be easily debunked and disproved. Despite the fact that it’s located in a remote part of the state the level of development that has gone on there is nothing short of commendable, stop selling us fake agenda and propaganda abeg

When we say Obi and supporters are fraud. We don't just say this out of hatred. You have just confirmed our stands with your edited pictures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by PeterObi4LP: 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2022
CommonSense1967:

Your life must be worthless to bet it on such an infantile assumption. I have been to Awka, I was there for a friend's wedding in a village not far from the Capital. I was expecting to see a much developed city but in reality, there's was little difference between the village where the wedding took place and Awka itself. We drove to Awka many many times to use the AMT and for other things that we could not find in the village.
Our host was a gentleman with a huge mansion in the village and it seems like everyone bow down to him even the those that are older than him (this will bever happen in Yoruba land regardless of your wealth). I was there for a whole week before flying back to Lagos. There was no airport at that time in Awka at that time (not sure of that now) hence we had to drive to I think Enugu for our flight back, I even met Osofia ( The Actor) on the flight.

Self denial. You are inside a car and only went to a particular village for a wedding and you assume Awka is bush. See I am not from Awka, but I serve there and can tell you what is on ground.
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by cumoverna: 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2022
Doyou2019:

All ASUU asks for is 1.2 trillion Naira revitalization fund, of which only 200 billion is paid yearly for a period of 6years. Our public universities have no labs, libraries, inadequate accommodation etc. And rather than the FG sitting down with these lecturers and fashioning a way out, they've resorted to blackmail and grandstanding, just like NL Mods are doing with this fake, unverified piece of news. Losers they all are, anyway.
But, let's be serious here; abeg is that money too much for the FG to cough out

We have the richest government in the world

1 Like

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by ogatboy(m): 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2022
Commentor:

Anambra State ASUU was on stike for 6 months whilst their contemporaries were going about normal activities.

If that's not a sign of failure nothing is.

A sign to arrive at a lasting solution that now keeps them out of the consistent strike loop. How about that?
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nairaland mods, you guys are ruining the reputation of this forum with your undisguised biases.

This is an all time low. Imagine bringing up an unverified 2010 post with the speed of light just to tarnish Obi's image.

You guys should think about the future of your children oooo.

This is such a big shame. Allow insults and ethnic profiling in your forum.

Just imagine what a foreigner would think if he goes through the contents of this forum. This is so sad.
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Commentor: 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
ogatboy:

A sign to arrive at a lasting solution that now keeps them out of the consistent strike loop. How about that?

Therefore the nationwide presently ensuing should be treated the same.
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by CommonSense1967: 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ericnrm:

No problem at all boss. Hope you’re going to be voting Obi at the polls next year grin

Nice try. At least you are employing the right tactics to get people to vote for Obi. grin

Tinubu is my candidate for obvious reasons - Nigeria is a mess and we need capable hands that can deliver right away.
Tinubu is not a saint, no one is a saint in Nigeria. But he has the knack for identifying smart capable hands from all nooks and corners of Nigeria.
That's my main reason for planning on voting for Tinubu. Sentiments apart, he has better records in terms of delivery than all the other candidates.
Obi is young and smart but he does not have any record from been the Governor of Anambra that gives me the confidence that he can do better for Nigeria. Tinubu with all his faults has demonstrated the ability to overlook tribal and religious sentiments to appoint and promote smart intelligent and capable hands to direct the affairs of the State. That's what Nigeria needs more than anything else.
No one person can solve the problem of Nigeria even if you have PDH from Harvard and MIT.
Lagos is a mess, yeah but in terms of development it's still way ahead and far above all other regions of the country.
While Tinubu will take the blames for the mess, he also has to take the credit for the good part too.

Tinubu is my candidate, if Tinubu wasn't running I might have considered Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Soso990240(m): 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
glufe:
Pandora grin grin
Hahhahah... Because ur Tinubu was a well acclaimed drug Lord, u wan to also pin it on Obi.. shame on u
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Epurogonogono(m): 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2022
THIS NEWS IS UNVERIFIED, THERE'S NOTHING ON THAT LINK!!!!!!

THIS IS MOST LIKELY A MODIFIED POST!!!

WHAT BEATS MY IMAGINATION IS HOW THIS MADE FRONT PAGE WITHOUT VERIFICATION.

IS THIS WHAT NAIRALAND IS NOW TURNING TO??
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Charmingpet: 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2022
NOBLEICT:

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2010/oct/30/national-30-10-2010-0019.htm
who do us like this, news of 30- 10-2010. Anyways what happened to the end sars in lekki. We need answers
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Ericnrm(m): 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
Afamed:

When we say Obi and supporters are fraud. We don't just say this out of hatred. You have just confirmed our stands with your edited pictures

Edited you say? grin

A simple google search would have saved you from embarrassing yourself on this public space sir
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by ogatboy(m): 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
Commentor:

Therefore the nationwide presently ensuing should be treated the same.

It's 5 months already man. The problem is not the length, but that the government do not even care. Let the protest begin on Tuesday
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Coldfeets: 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2022
djon78:
This really shows that Peter Obi is a very big nightmare to them

You can imagine digging up a 2010 story without an online Link and matter has been resolved well.

They should keep on trying but Shishi them no go see for Peter Obi

What a nuisance

Can you imagine?

Since 2010 o!

I checked. Even the OP that created the thread was last seen on nairaland in 2011.
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Commentor: 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
ogatboy:

It's 5 months already man. The problem is not the length, but that the government do not even care. Let the protest begin on Tuesday

Obi did not care.

The strike in Anambra state was for 6 months.
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by sweetjohn(m): 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

Anybody supporting Tinubu is paid, such is the delusional thinking of Zombedients
You are so cheap that Tinubu can only price you for half done half agbado
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by agabaI23(m): 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
Specialist900:
all these governors, they all forget that one day they will cease to become governors then they will seat and recount all they did when they had power. its their time sha, anything they want to do they should do
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/11/we-ve-fulfilled-our-agreement-with-ASUU-obi/
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Ericnrm(m): 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
CommonSense1967:

Nice try. At least you are employing the right tactics to get people to vote for Obi. grin

Tinubu is my candidate for obvious reasons - Nigeria is a mess and we need capable hands that can deliver right away.
Tinubu is not a saint, no one is a saint in Nigeria. But he has the knack for identifying smart capable hands from all nooks and corners of Nigeria.
That's my main reason for planning on voting for Tinubu. Sentiments apart, he has better records in terms of delivery than all the other candidates.
Obi is young and smart but he does not have any record from been the Governor of Anambra that gives me the confidence that he can do better for Nigeria. Tinubu with all his faults has demonstrated the ability to overlook tribal and religious sentiments to appoint and promote smart intelligent and capable hands to direct the affairs of the State. That's what Nigeria needs more than anything else.
No one person can solve the problem of Nigeria even if you have PDH from Harvard and MIT.
Lagos is a mess, yeah but in terms of development it's still way ahead and far above all other regions of the country.
While Tinubu will take the blames for the mess, he also has to take the credit for the good part too.

Tinubu is my candidate, if Tinubu wasn't running I might have considered Obi.

Chief would you agree that it doesn’t make sense first of all to compare Anambra that was decimated during the war and created officially in 1991 to Lagos that was an FCT since time immemorial? Looking at the revenue of Lagos to Tinubu’s performance as governor would you really say he accomplished anything special? Hope you know that every police CP that PO worked with and his ADC were all Northerners so the issue of tribal sentiment doesn’t even cut it if you ask me, also judging from Anambra’s revenue to development ratio even the UN recognized PO for meeting the MDGs set aside for leaders across the world to follow. Besides that fact, look at the antecedents of Tinubu both in and out of office, why is it that once you oppose him or seem to not follow his way of thinking he does everything he can to remove you or frustrate you even at the detriment of the masses? The commonwealth of Lagos for more than a decade has been used to fund one man’s personal ambition and opulent lifestyle of him and his family not to mention the various controversies of fraud, drug related money laundering, paying of million dollar houses abroad in CASH for his daughters and much more, does that tell you that he has the interest of Nigerians at heart? If Lagos were not blessed to have had a seaport and being a former FCT do you think the achievements you cited would have been possible? Lest we forget the same “smart capable hands” you say he identifies have been embroiled in one corruption case or the other numerous times abi is it the case of Alpha Beta where the man credited with founding it revealed that BAT collects as much as 70% of money generated from tax collection? C’mon bro you can do better honestly
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Mrfixitt(m): 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
Afamed:

When you talk too much, you make no sense. Obi left as governor over 8 years ago and you expect all the roads he constructed to remain the same. Do you know that 95% of the roads constructed by Tinubu as governor have all been reconstructed ? Peter Obi made Anambra leading state in Education sector and till today the evidences are there. Let me also remind you that after all he did in office as governor, he left 75b naira for his successor to take off the airport project. How much did your Tinubu leave for his successor Fashola ? I guess you know he left nothing in the govt bank account before leaving. Hate him or love him, he is way better than your Tinubu as far as leadership is concerned. Tinubu is a chronic thieve. Has been milking billions from lagos govt since he became governor in 1999. Shame on you Africans supporting and praising your oppressors instead of revolting against them. Shame on your likes
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by George234(m): 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
ASSU is currently looking for whom to blame. ASSU Members are the problem of this country. The act as returning electoral Commissioner (REC) in all the 36 states in Nigeria. They form part of the riggings of elections. They collect money and manipulate results.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years / My 3-Year-Old Son Can't Read Or Write Letters, Please Help / Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.