Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) (42994 Views)

Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart / Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Everlastingson: 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
Chienex24:
Chai!! Oga seun and his disgust for Peter obi!!

So since 2010, roughly 10 years ago, Peter obi is still the cause of ASUU strike?? Clearly a case of when they have nothing against you!!!

12years

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Eniitankorede: 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
JohnnyPalmer:
All these Tinubu Urchins dig out Graves just to soil Peter Obi's name

Imagine 2010 grin grin
If we investigate this matter, we will find the case not to be true or misrepresented and projected just like the false claims and accusations in the past

Obidient is a movement

Like for Peter Obi
Share for Tinubu

If you like call your IPOB supporters to press million likes, Peter Obituary will lose. He is a non-performer, a useless motivational speaker who cannot move his ass to work hard. Good for nothing talk is cheap lazy bones. He will lose this election. He is a clown, a scam.

4 Likes

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Jnrprince1(m): 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
propertyhunter1:
Watch them deny this or avoid this thread. It's never their own but others. grin
God will bless you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by nams77: 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2022
kingthreat:
It shall not be well with those IPOB members those trying to paint the Pandora thief a saint.
Someone that deceitfully hid millions of dollars in a non-tax country account in the name of his teenage daughter is not to be trusted.
His money, his daughter. What's your problem with that. Billionaires all over the world do it including tinubu and atiku.
It's wrong but why single out Obi?
Oh hatred of course.
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Femifasola: 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2022
Why then pushing it to front page. Useless mods
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by gregng(m): 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2022
Obi remain most qualified candidate

Tinubu and Atiku are most corrupted politicians browse it if u doubt me

quote author=IbileIfe post=115037094]
Only fools can be fooled by Peter Peter Obi.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by ogatboy(m): 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nice try but you clearly went to bring news before the negotiation finally happened. If we begin to bring issues before they were resolved then Tinubu case and Atiku case no go fit enter book.

You guys are really grasping for straws.

Interview the same guy now and find out what finally happened

1 Like

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by amliftedhigher: 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2022
NOBLEICT:

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2010/oct/30/national-30-10-2010-0019.htm
Obi is the best among the thieves and drug pushers who want to be the president
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by deloon(m): 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2022
Why the hell is this on the front page?

1 Like

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Jnrprince1(m): 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2022
JohnnyPalmer:

Imagine 2010 grin grin
If we investigate this matter, we will find the case not to be true or misrepresented and projected just like the false claims and accusations in the past

Obidient is a movement

Like for Peter Obi
Share for Tinubu
una mumu never do

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by ogatboy(m): 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2022
Eniitankorede:

If you like call your IPOB supporters to press million likes, Peter Obituary will lose. He is a non-performer, a useless motivational speaker who cannot move his ass to work hard. Good for nothing talk is cheap lazy bones. He will lose this election. He is a clown, a scam.

This one is just pained that he cannot justify his pay for making his candidate trend

1 Like

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by cochexky: 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2022
NOBLEICT:

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2010/oct/30/national-30-10-2010-0019.htm

They send this one to come and talk nonsense..

This people went and padded the amount in the agreement with the corruption people in the committee without knowing that OBi doesn't play with money.

The information leaked and Obi call them to come and explain the sudden change of the so called amount in the agreement. Na so them pick offense saying Obi should do what the committee reported. Lol Baba no de like cheating na him he told them to come when they are ready..

Na where the shunning talk enter oo..

Obi no be dumb you can ride wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by ikennaoma(m): 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
Go and verify how the agreement was reached

1 Like

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Eniitankorede: 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
ogatboy:

This one is just pained that he cannot justify his pay for making his candidate trend

Nobody can pay me, I am happy doing what I am doing for free. Because I am not hungry like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Iwin2: 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
JohnnyPalmer:

Imagine 2010 grin grin

Obidient is a movement

Like for Peter Obi
Share for Tinubu

You can give yourself the right. Name, blind follower

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by DIVAD2000: 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2022
kingthreat:

So the Pandora papers that implicated Tinubu and Obi is false? They way you are ehn, if Obi acts bluefilm, you will still defend him

Smiles

Your point?
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by GodisFirst: 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
It will not change our stand to remain Obedient.

I will advice Tinubu and Atiku to step down and become Obedient to save their images and avoid this additional dent of failure that is impending.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Dikebuka: 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
So Nairaland pushed a 2010 post to front page in 2022..12yrs after the post was made. To achieve what?...nawa oo...

1 Like

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by twilliamx(m): 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
Throwback:
We have said it that a stingy fellow like Obi cannot grow anything.

He will grind everything a halt.

Even his supporters expressed the same fears about a Buhari presidency in 2015 on this very forum.

Obi is a fig tree that cannot bear fruit.

Look at state IGR below during the same period Obi was Anambra Governor.

It is a shame that states like Edo and Kogi had a far better growth than Anambra that claims to have "3 Cities".

Peter Obi is a rock, things only grow on fertile sand.

Dey no wan hear this kain thing. Make d nigga dey use Lies dey deceive them dey go

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Aldol: 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
I think it's over for Obi, these revelations are mind buggling

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by DIVAD2000: 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
kingthreat:

So the Pandora papers that implicated Tinubu and Obi is false? They way you are ehn, if Obi acts bluefilm, you will still defend him

Remember I asked a simple question:

Who is the saint

And I also asked, where are the proofs?
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by NakedTruth4eva: 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
propertyhunter1:
Watch them deny this or avoid this thread. It's never their own but others. grin
FAKE NEWS. Click the link and see that it was made up.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by NakedTruth4eva: 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2022
Aldol:
I think it's over for Obi, these revelations are mind buggling
It's FAKE. Click the link and see for yourself

1 Like

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Chamber10(m): 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2022
NOBLEICT:

Thread of 12 years old is making headline today. I clicked on the link and it's showing that the news can't be found. So who pushed the thread to front page.

Seen, this is not right, even if you dislike Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Feranmhine: 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2022
nams77:
Seun and myndd44. You are killing this forum by being partisan. It's sickening to think that the two of you can't stand above board.
Someday you will look back and wondered at the ruin that have become nairaland if you continue in this manner.
A post made over 10years ago magically found its way to front-page because it carries a news against Peter Obi. You lots are making this man more popular.
For seun, he will ignore this admonition. For myndd44, he will be contemplating whether to ban me or not

So annoying

They don't know that anything can happen suddenly and currently Nairaland is becoming more vulnerable to ruin with the altitude of theirs

Nairaland should be a random ground but one side sentiment is becoming overwhelming and why would mods even inform in random affairs...

I guess Nairaland lacks management and they are tyrannical and hypocrite in disguise... Instead of them disguising, let them come out and stop being eye services

If mods can be petitioned here
Two-thirds of the mods would have been petitioned

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Aldol: 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
GodisFirst:
It will not change our stand to remain Obedient.

I will advice Tinubu and Atiku to step down and become Obedient to save their images and avoid this additional dent of failure that is impending.
Na so una use this una stubbornness of I no go hear bring Buhari for us
These signals never reach for you to have a deep thought?
If someone cannot handle a state effectively, how then will he govern a whole country
Think Think Think

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Tflex01: 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
JohnnyPalmer:

Imagine 2010 grin grin

Obidient is a movement

Like for Peter Obi
Share for Tinubu

You people are just deceiving yourselves and numbskulls like you...

Peter Obi is just a regular Nigerian politician. There is nothing special about the IPOB candidate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Chamber10(m): 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
Throwback:

Even his supporters expressed the same fears about a Buhari presidency in 2015 on this very forum.

It is a shame that states like Edo and Kogi had a far better growth than Anambra that claims to have "3 Cities".

Thread whose link cannot be found is giving you orgasm to castigate Peter Obi. Shame on you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by FullBlastLight: 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
Throwback:

Mumu! cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Bhol28: 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
Beauty of democracy is that my preferred candidate will differ from yours,we have different reasons for supporting our choice.The votes on election day will determine the most preferred candidate.Dont force your candidate on me and I won't force mine on you.#BATSHETT 2023 is the solution.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Iceberg3: 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
2010!!!!!!!!!!!! Corn and cassava bandits are shameless!!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by DIVAD2000: 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
propertyhunter1:

A thread with a fake news right?

Or have you clicked the link?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

University Of Limpopo Students Walkout Of Exam Hall Over Difficult Questions / My 3-Year-Old Son Can't Read Or Write Letters, Please Help / Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.