Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

My France Picture Gallery - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My France Picture Gallery (138806 Views)

How Do I Appeal My France Tourist Visa / Nike Art Gallery, Freedom Park & National Museum In Pictures / Issues With My France Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My France Picture Gallery by dnawah(m): 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2019
mrphysics:
Let me rest for now.

It was made for you, hope you enjoyed it?

More pictures coming soon.

I will gist you about my new Chinese friends and France friend
alore il neige ancore à Paris ?
Re: My France Picture Gallery by greenprince(m): 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
Papacypaul:
Ptdf is a bae, that is why making first class is task that must be done

This man.... how are you?
Do you remember any guy in Abj you sent compendium to for free during 69RC?
Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrjef: 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
Good day mrphysics
Am happy to see someone like u here

Am actually studying physics in FUTO, am in my finals.

I have some questions for you.
I actually plan to spend the rest of my life in a luxury country.

How possible is that?
And for accommodation, how much can I get an already furnished apartment. For visa, what kind of visa can I apply for?

Thanks..

1 Like

Re: My France Picture Gallery by LadyHeaven(f): 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
pedi:

Come over to Sweden am currently applying in one like that I start yesterday

Is it SISGP?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My France Picture Gallery by Mcslize: 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
emperorblog21:
CHAI ATUTU POYOYO SEE AS COUNTRY FINE WITH BETTER VIEW NO HLON FOR FLOOR CHAI \

WHO WE OFFEND FOR NIGERIA

Charity begins at home. After taking stuffs off a nylon, do you throw it on the floor or find a nearby bin to dispose it? That's what differentiates Africa from the west. Lithering is illegal over there.

17 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by Papacypaul(m): 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2019
greenprince:

This man.... how are you?
Do you remember any guy in Abj you sent compendium to for free during 69RC?
Fine.. I don't know o
Re: My France Picture Gallery by greenprince(m): 8:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
mrphysics:

For me, Nantes is not a very busy city. It's the 6th largest city in France. Though there's usually traffic early in the morning and in the evening too but it's nothing compared to what you have in Lagos.

Secondly, they have good road network, this way, you don't see everyone on the road. Some use the Tram line or bus line.

Wow... your thread is really fun. I should be doing something like this too but my department no go gree me drink water drop cup.
I have a friend who's from a village near Nantes and I plan to visit that area soon. I'm still learning French though (since German no wan work). If you ever want to see Hungary though, I'll be glad to host you. Congratulations on your scholarship and thank God for life.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My France Picture Gallery by greenprince(m): 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2019
Papacypaul:
Fine.. I don't know o

LOL..... okay.
Doesn't really matter though, we were all in this group and you offered to send past questions and also said anyone who feels like giving something in return should do so. Some guys attacked you and it turned to an issue but I dropped my email address and you sent them to me for free.

Anyway how life, I ditched AFSB for something else though.

3 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by Papacypaul(m): 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
greenprince:

LOL..... okay.
Doesn't really matter though, we were all in this group and you offered to send past questions and also said anyone who feels like giving something in return should do so. Some guys attacked you and it turned to an issue but I dropped my email address and you sent them to me for free.

Lols, life has been great, i was not successful with NDA too, so i move to Abu Zaria, Civil Engineering. Will start 500lvl by January, ptdf scholarship to get out of here is my main priority now.

3 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by Papacypaul(m): 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
greenprince:

LOL..... okay.

It seems you are not in the country anymore?
Re: My France Picture Gallery by greenprince(m): 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
Papacypaul:
Lols, life has been great, i was not successful with NDA too, so i move to Abu Zaria, Civil Engineering. Will start 500lvl by January, ptdf scholarship to get out of here is my main priority now.

Wow... great to hear, may God grant your heart's desires.
Re: My France Picture Gallery by greenprince(m): 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
Papacypaul:
It seems you are not in the country anymore?

Yeah, please can you send me a pm with your contact details?
Re: My France Picture Gallery by pedi(m): 8:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Is there a link to follow?
Yes
Re: My France Picture Gallery by pedi(m): 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
LadyHeaven:

Is it SISGP?
No Swedish goverment
Re: My France Picture Gallery by Papacypaul(m): 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2019
[quote author=greenprince post=84003097]

Yeah, please can you send me a pm with your contact details?[/quote ]i am use to nairaland again o

08168087909 whatsapp

Paul Iyanuoluwa Oladele on Fb
Re: My France Picture Gallery by pedi(m): 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2019
Op you never tell us about your Chinese friend. Wish me luck am currently applying in for one schorlaship in Sweden fully funded.thought I pay stipend.

1 Like

Re: My France Picture Gallery by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
mrphysics:
I am a travel thread addict. So, I know the visa question will soon pop up.

I am on PTDF scholarship. All expenses paid scholarship. Except the stress of running around and completing some documents, everything was handled by PTDF. It was still stressful. I paid for the Visa but it will be refunded. Student's Long State Visa VLT-TS is N22k in Abuja and N44k in Lagos. The difference is due to the ignorance of VFS staff in Lagos centre.

My visa took only 1 week, while other scholars that used Abuja collected their Visa within 2 days. So it was very simple. Flight ticket is N699,995k, again, everything was paid by PTDF.

I finally left Tuesday and got to CDG Airport Paris on Wednesday morning.

I was welcomed by a team from Campus France. A very nice driver that took me around Paris, then to the train station to my final destination.
omo na benz i dey see so... wetin go hard boys to enter for naija na him dem take pick you... oluwa o

1 Like

Re: My France Picture Gallery by onadana: 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
mrphysics:
Hey guys,

I am a fan of the travel section, albeit a silent follower. Lol, so I want to contribute my quota. This is going to be all about pictures and experiences as an international student in France.

I basically take this pictures for guys who wish to see how life is here (in pictures). Don't worry, I have a lot of images for your viewing pleasure.

So let's go.

Pics:

1. My new life with coins. Here, I have to go back in time and appreciate the simplicity of life. Coins again? Yes
2, 3. My window view
4. My street view

Tu es allé en france sans visiter la tour eiffel?(you went to France without visiting Eiffel tower? Strange!
Re: My France Picture Gallery by ZaOzaRoom(m): 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
mrphysics:
After the entire incident, we were lodged in Rockview hotel same night. But due to the shock and trauma, no one enjoyed the superb services the hotel offered us.

We were rescheduled to fly the next day through Addis Ababa Ethiopia to Paris. A very long journey.

Abuja - Addis Ababa = 4hrs, flying 37k ft with the speed of 823km/hr

Addis Ababa - Paris = 6:30mins, flying @ 41kft with the speed of 857km/hr.

See pictures of Rockview hotel (Royal palace) where we lodged. All expenses paid by Airfrance including our transport to and fro the hotel and feeding. (We have the option of ordering for anything we desire, everything was paid by airfrance).

Including free oloshos?
Re: My France Picture Gallery by greenprince(m): 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
[quote author=Papacypaul post=84003245][/quote]
Done
Re: My France Picture Gallery by Olamilekxy(m): 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
this first time am reading a thread from page 1 to 17 on nairaland.
though am undergraduate student I really love this.
am jealous.

lesson learnt : there's much I can do with my data rather than be watching davido and wizkid on ig and twitter.

I will love to have this experience.

thanks, this type of thread we want on nl, not bbn9ja news that add anything to our knowledge.

thanks really appreciate, and I pray you succeed in all what you're doing, and don't forget the Chinese babe oo, dey update always.
I think nairaland suppose they pin some thread on front page, I mean this type of news should not leave front page.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My France Picture Gallery by NwanyiOkpa(f): 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
mrphysics:
The concluding part of the welcome program is a lecture on cross-cultural relationship. A consultant in that field was invited for the training. It was a nice one because most people actually say it's their first time being in the midst of people from different countries, regions, and cultures.

Well, for us Nigerians, we used to multi-ethnic relationship and it's not new to us relating with people from different places.

Yours sincerely had to kill the spirit of African time by being so early to the training.

Lol! but you no gree sidown front seat.
Re: My France Picture Gallery by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
mrphysics:
The question of your identity is a common one for anybody living in a foreign country. Whether you come from Venezuela, or Nigeria, you will often be asked which country you are from. So you had better be ready for that question and many more. I mean the good things about your country and the rest.

So yesterday, the 59th independence, during our lunch break, I thought of what to show about our country and nothing else came to my mind than our music. I played Ogene music and traditional dances from Youtube. I was shocked how all of them gathered around my laptop including the French teacher. They all loved it and asked what more can a tourist in Nigeria enjoy. I told them the food, music, culture, and the people.

I however warned them that in Nigeria, except you are a Zebra, do not stand on the zebra crossing expecting anyone to stop for you. grin grin
grin grin grin

This guy has finished us for Nantes. But, na true you talk shaa

7 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by biafranbaby(m): 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
What is the purpose of this thread?
Re: My France Picture Gallery by seunmohmoh(f): 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2019
pedi:

It with me.
Chat me on 08177122497
It for msc o
Never mind!! I thought it's on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: My France Picture Gallery by teelaw4life(m): 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
Great job OP. Even though you didn't intend it to be, this whole thread is like a sub to Nigeria and those who believe people are asking too much for things to work,
Re: My France Picture Gallery by Kachi1194(m): 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nice one
Re: My France Picture Gallery by olami21(m): 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
op nah man you be this is my first time to read a threads from beginning to end and to comment

3 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by oloriLFC(f): 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
Olamilekxy:
this first time am reading a thread from page 1 to 17 on nairaland.
though am undergraduate student I really love this.
am jealous.

lesson learnt : there's much I can do with my data rather than be watching davido and wizkid on ig and twitter.

I will love to have this experience.

thanks, this type of thread we want on nl, not bbn9ja news that add anything to our knowledge.

thanks really appreciate, and I pray you succeed in all what you're doing, and don't forget the Chinese babe oo, dey update always.
I think nairaland suppose they pin some thread on front page, I mean this type of news should not leave front page.
you are so right. My battery ran down, had to beg my son for his power bank. Such an interesting one. A very big kudos to OP, he is a wonderful writer. Enjoying this thread so much. I hope we'll see more interesting posts on Nairaland. Enough of Tonto Dike, Tacha and the rest abeg

6 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by Emmaxy9(m): 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
This thread was a motivation to me.Thanks mrphysics.
You graduated from UNN? Oh cool! I'm still here but the Enugu campus for my preclinicals. In every thing we do, we pray for Grace.

1 Like

Re: My France Picture Gallery by decatalyst(m): 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
mrphysics:
As we prepare for another picture moment tomorrow, let me give you highlights of the few little events that I have learned here.

Before then, let me welcome you to the table tonight.

In Nigeria, I take 1759 and Heineken, but here, I haven't seen 1759, so Heineken is my only choice. So let's drink

Chai! You be correct man wey sabi with ur choice of bear. I also add red wine when I wan go premium wink

1 Like

Re: My France Picture Gallery by Emmaxy9(m): 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
olami21:
op nah man you be this is my first time to read a threads from beginning to end and to comment

Asin the thread is nice. But nowadays what we see on front page is posts related to snakes and rape and all...

Nairaland mods and snakes and rape stories are like 5&6...lol

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (47) (Reply)

Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) / Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) / Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.