Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

My France Picture Gallery - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My France Picture Gallery (139182 Views)

How Do I Appeal My France Tourist Visa / Nike Art Gallery, Freedom Park & National Museum In Pictures / Issues With My France Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My France Picture Gallery by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 28, 2019
IronGalaxy:
the US would be seriously insulted
cc
Justwise
Re: My France Picture Gallery by IronGalaxy: 9:43am On Oct 28, 2019
FCBboy:
cc
Justwise
LOL. You honestly can't back your shit?

4 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 28, 2019
IronGalaxy:
LOL. You honestly can't back your shit?
here you go.

U.S.A is the greatest country in the world.

Africa is the least developed continent in the world.

Nigeria is the giant of Africa (yes, I don't care what you think about this)

The owner of this thread stated that Nigeria is the USA of Africa ( in real sense, this actually means Nigeria is the giant/best/greatest country in Africa)

Nigeria is the USA of Africa is way different from Nigeria is as great as America.

It's just a simple thing yet....

You couldn't comprehend.

Shame.

22 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by IronGalaxy: 9:59am On Oct 28, 2019
FCBboy:
here you go.

U.S.A is the greatest country in the world.

Africa is the least developed continent in the world.

Nigeria is the giant of Africa (yes, I don't care what you think about this)

The owner of this thread stated that Nigeria is the USA of Africa ( in real sense, this actually means Nigeria is the giant/best/greatest country in Africa)

Nigeria is the USA of Africa is way different from Nigeria is as great as America.

It's just a simple thing yet....

You couldn't comprehend.

Shame.
I'm sorry I just can't...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My France Picture Gallery by soilsista(f): 10:37am On Oct 28, 2019
FCBboy:

Simple English is too hard for you to comprehend, "We are the US of Africa" which is plausible (naija is the giant of Africa, YES, you can go kill yourself if you think otherwise)

nobody will reply you henceforth.
Lol the US of Africa only on paper! Ao shem grin

9 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 28, 2019
soilsista:

Soilsista, remove jealousy from this! Nigeria is the US of Africa! We have the largest economy in Africa! Leave population aside! Check out other fundamentals! Remove Nigeria from Africa, and you'll see Africa dying a natural death! lipsrsealed
soilsista:

Soilsista, remove jealousy from this! Nigeria is the US of Africa! We have the largest economy in Africa! Leave population aside! Check out other fundamentals! Remove Nigeria from Africa, and you'll see Africa dying a natural death!
Re: My France Picture Gallery by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 28, 2019
soilsista:

Yours is not there too. How this relevant to the topic?
angry
soilsista:

Yours is not there too. How this relevant to the topic?
Re: My France Picture Gallery by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 28, 2019
soilsista:

what's your problem, I can't remember mentioning you b!itch
if you actually wanna go on a faceoff with me, then mention me on a dead thread not here.

Let me see if you're up to the task.

Mr Justwise please do justice to the distasteful comments on this thread.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 2:17pm On Oct 28, 2019
FCBboy:

if you actually wanna go on a faceoff with me, then mention me on a dead thread not here.

You need to ignore them.

Actually, US citizens do not know anything about other countries. To them, the world ends in US. Ask them which country is Nigeria, they will tell you it's a continent. lol. But citizens of other country know everything about US.

Same thing is applicable to Nigeria. All Africans know about Nigeria but we do not know anything about other African country. You can see SAs on this thread, it is because Nairaland is the biggest forum in Africa, and most organized. We are innovative. If I ask you who the president of Senegal is, you will need to google it. Same with President of SA. But ask SAs or Senegalese who our President is and you will hear his name without guessing.

When I realized this hear, I am always bold to say I am from Nigeria. When I enter the kitchen and meet other Africans, you will see them playing Nigerians musics.

So ignore them bro.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
This thread has come under attack by people who don't want to hear anything positive about Nigeria. I will need to report their comments or call the attention of justwise. I checked their profiles and they are SAs.

Attached is one of the greatest creativity of Nantes. It's an elephant, designed with woods and irons. It's the perfection of engineering and furnished with creativity. This elephant can move but driven by human.

Today, I will be visiting this museum. The attached picture is internet pics. I will be coming back this evening with loads of pictures.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My France Picture Gallery by IronGalaxy: 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2019
mrphysics:

You need to ignore them.

Actually, US citizens do not know anything about other countries. To them, the world ends in US. Ask them which country is Nigeria, they will tell you it's a continent. lol. But citizens of other country know everything about US.

Same thing is applicable to Nigeria. All Africans know about Nigeria but we do not know anything about other African country. You can see SAs on this thread, it is because Nairaland is the biggest forum in Africa, and most organized. We are innovative. If I ask you who the president of Senegal is, you will need to google it. Same with President of SA. But ask SAs or Senegalese who our President is and you will hear his name without guessing.

When I realized this hear, I am always bold to say I am from Nigeria. When I enter the kitchen and meet other Africans, you will see them playing Nigerians musics.

So ignore them bro.
people knowing who your president is still doesn't make you the equivalent of US in Africa. People around the world knew Mugabe too, did that make Zim the US of Africa?

You do know there are lot of things going for other African nations ?and yet they do not make this claim. Your biggest downfall is your empty bragging

8 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by soilsista(f): 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2019
justbusy:
Soilsista, remove jealousy from this! Nigeria is the US of Africa! We have the largest economy in Africa! Leave population aside! Check out other fundamentals! Remove Nigeria from Africa, and you'll see Africa dying a natural death! :-XSoilsista, remove jealousy from this! Nigeria is the US of Africa! We have the largest economy in Africa! Leave population aside! Check out other fundamentals! Remove Nigeria from Africa, and you'll see Africa dying a natural death!
Why would I be jealous of Nigeria? Of what benefit will that be to me?

The way you people keep going on and on about your Giant of Africa status!! You'd swear that the average man on the street is benefitting from it.

But if it will make you sleep better at night, then yes sah! You people surpass every country in Africa. In short, you are excelling in all factors! cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My France Picture Gallery by soilsista(f): 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2019
FCBboy:

Yep! Because when all else fails you resort to swearing!! It's to be expected from you people cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by soilsista(f): 2:25pm On Oct 28, 2019
Re: My France Picture Gallery by IronGalaxy: 2:25pm On Oct 28, 2019
mrphysics:
This thread has come under attack by people who don't want to hear anything positive about Nigeria. I will need to report their comments or call the attention of justwise. I checked their profiles and they are SAs.

Attached is one of the greatest creativity of Nantes. It's an elephant, designed with woods and irons. It's the perfection of engineering and furnished with creativity. This elephant can move but driven by human.

Today, I will be visiting this museum. The attached picture is internet pics. I will be coming back this evening with loads of pictures.

You aren't under attack bro, we're just saying don't delude yourselves

6 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by IronGalaxy: 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2019
soilsista:

The way you people keep going on and on about your Giant of Africa status!! You'd swear that the average man on the street is benefitting from it.

But if it will make you sleep better at night, then yes sah! You people surpass every country in Africa. In short, you are excelling in all factors! cheesy
why would someone living in an advanced country like SA be envious of Nigeria though?

4 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by soilsista(f): 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2019
mrphysics:

Oya! Goan report us grin

2 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by soilsista(f): 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2019
IronGalaxy:
why would someone living in an advanced country like SA be envious of Nigeria though?
Bathong!!! Like?
Re: My France Picture Gallery by IronGalaxy: 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2019
IronGalaxy:
that's their error of reasoning everytime.

2 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 2:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
IronGalaxy:
people knowing who your president is still doesn't make you the equivalent of US in Africa. People around the world knew Mugabe too, did that make Zim the US of Africa?

You do know there are lot of things going for other African nations ?and yet they do not make this claim. Your biggest downfall is your empty bragging
You will be fine yoy hear?
Re: My France Picture Gallery by IronGalaxy: 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2019
mrphysics:

You will be fine yoy hear?
it's the other way around Oga

You'll snap out of you delusions you hear? You'll be alright grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My France Picture Gallery by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 28, 2019
Seun Lalasticlala
Seems the moderator on this section is not ready to take any action.
can you please weed out unwanted comments from the last two pages?
Re: My France Picture Gallery by Aidejay(m): 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2019
Make una no vhex
Is it because OP said naija is d US of Africa that's why u pple are ranting and derailing
Abeg no vhex! Please you hear it's a slip of tongue he will never say that again
On behalf of OP please forgive him he knows not what he has done
Abeg make una forgive am he is just human...he was drinking Heineken and enjoying sanity that's why
Make una no rant again....4 d sake of all of us abeg..
I dey knee down beg una sorry it will never happen again

Can we now return to nantes

4 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by Elektra008(f): 4:45pm On Oct 28, 2019
IronGalaxy:
you derailed the thread yourselves by comparing yourselves to the US, LOL
I believe what he meant in that context was about the popularity of the Nigeria music dance and culture etc. Same way US artistes are known everywhere.
Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 6:21pm On Oct 28, 2019
I visited the Parcs Des D'ile.

A park that houses the famous mechanical elephant of Nantes.

It's very close to Mediatheque and you can get to this place by following Tram Line one. Stop at Naval Chartier, cross the road and there it is.

10 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2019
Across the road exists one of the river's of Nantes. Standing on top of the bridge, one could see their Naval Warship painted in 'Silver/ash colour'.

6 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2019
The calm city of Nantes is a home to many tourist attraction centres. The attraction centre was filled with people:families, singles,love birds,and host of other visitors.

6 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2019
It was worth the time. And I enjoyed every minute of my time here.

8 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 6:33pm On Oct 28, 2019
To this city, creativity is a natural resources.

Everything is designed with care and garnished with the highest management method.

Management, Creativity, Time and Nantes all came from same lineage.

8 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
soilsista:

we closed our borders just few weeks ago, some African countries have started begging us to reopen it! And that, they're starving to death!

4 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 6:37pm On Oct 28, 2019
To some, it's a recreational centre and to others, it's a tourist centre. They are all synonyms used to describe a place that makes you forget about your problems.

6 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2019
As I worked in, I saw some people following something that seems to be moving. Yes, it was the mechanical elephant. I immediately took out my phone and made a mess of my camera.

So here we go

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (47) (Reply)

Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) / Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? / Life In The Usa As A Student.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.