Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

How Do I Appeal My France Tourist Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Appeal My France Tourist Visa (871 Views)

I Was Denied A Visa, How Do I Appeal / How Can I Appeal My Visa Decision / My France Picture Gallery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Appeal My France Tourist Visa by Luckyir(m): 5:51pm On Jan 12, 2023
I applied for a France tourist visa and I got a refusal note along with my passport with the reason (The information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and condition of your intended stay was not reliable)
I submitted the below documents.
1: Employment Letter
2: Three months payslip
3: Three months bank statement with over 3m
4: Pension letter and statement
5: Marriage certificate
6: Insurance certificate
7: Tax clearance
8: Children birth certificate
9: Flight reservation
10: Hotel Reservation
11: Degree certificate
12: Application form
13: Leave Approval
14: International passport.
Reason for refusal: The information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and condition of your intended stay was not reliable.
Please what is the best way to appeal and what other support documents can I add.
Re: How Do I Appeal My France Tourist Visa by budaatum: 6:12pm On Jan 12, 2023
You did not include the "purpose and condition of your intended stay" here even, so what are you appealing on exactly?

Did you include details of where you intended to tour and your reason for touring?

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Appeal My France Tourist Visa by Luckyir(m): 6:17pm On Jan 12, 2023
I didn't include those details, Can I appeal with the details as you stated?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Appeal My France Tourist Visa by Luckyir(m): 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
budaatu You did not include the "purpose and condition of your intended stay" here even, so what are you appealing on exactly?

Did you include details of where you intended to tour and your reason for touring?[/quote]

I didn't include those details, Can I appeal with the details as
Re: How Do I Appeal My France Tourist Visa by ednut1(m): 6:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
Luckyir:
how much do you earn do you have previous travel history you have 3m account balance for a trip that will cost you 1m- 1.5m
Re: How Do I Appeal My France Tourist Visa by budaatum: 12:19am On Jan 13, 2023
Luckyir:

Post the details here first, let me see what you intend to include.

Where will you be touring and why?
Re: How Do I Appeal My France Tourist Visa by budaatum: 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2023

Re: How Do I Appeal My France Tourist Visa by Ormas: 10:13am On Feb 01, 2023
Same thing happened to me but my own caseā€¦. Is Justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not provided. Mean while I paid for 3 tourist center and I was given a receipt which I added to.

(1) (Reply)

UK Care Giver OR Study Visa? / M / Got A Life List?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.