Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women (1214 Views)

Are There Men That Release Loads And Loads Of Semen? / Please Are There Men Who Can Boast Of Having A Faithful Girlfriend / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by Modernizer: 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2021
Every woman I've met disappoints me, it's always their arrogance, aloofness, waywardness and very bad manner of approach.

Do they want me to be a bad boy

I can't

Yet I hate homosexuality, and I'm not in any way gay.

Where can I find a decent girl pleaseee

Why do they all seem dented

2 Likes

Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by Cowbell521: 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2021
Avoid STD carriers. They are stupid people. They will ruin ur life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2021
Modernizer:
Every woman I've met disappoints me, it's always their arrogance, aloofness, waywardness and very bad manner of approach.
I can't

let me just say that as a straight man, homosexuality should have never been an option...yet you even had the audacity to point that gay shiit aint for you, as if it could have been an option (or that you tried it and didnt like it).

i guess, to each their own

btw you approach these daft women so you should blame yourself for that, and now focus instead on having better women in your life.

1 Like

Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by Cowbell521: 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

let me just say that as a straight man, homosexuality should have never been an option...yet you even had the audacity to point that gay shiit aint for you, as if it could have been an option (or that you tried it and didnt like it).

btw you approach these daft women so you should blame yourself for that, and now focus instead on having better women in your life.

Like looking for cat fish tooth in atlantic ocean. U go find tire. OP avoid women

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by ceede2: 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
Examine yourself, automatically you have that same character that's why you keep meeting wrong one's.

Besides go for your category, shoe get size.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by Jesterinjay: 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
In this present time and age,Women shouldn't be a problem. 2 cents

1 Like

Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by Modernizer: 1:16pm On Dec 23, 2021
Jesterinjay:
In this present time and age,Women shouldn't be a problem. 2 cents

im saying my truth
Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by Modernizer: 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
ceede2:
Examine yourself, automatically you have that same character that's why you keep meeting wrong one's.

Besides go for your category, shoe get size.

Quite quite wrong
Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by Modernizer: 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
Cowbell521:
Like looking for cat fish tooth in atlantic ocean. U go find tire. OP avoid women

And then do what to have children? Fornication?
Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by Modernizer: 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

Strange you can make such inferences..never been anything but straight
Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by ceede2: 1:19pm On Dec 23, 2021
Modernizer:

Quite quite wrong
Prove it
Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by Modernizer: 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
ceede2:
Prove it

No one of them has ever found a fault with me....yet they all get caught cheating, despite long patience and tolerance for them

Plus I not asking for much, just a respectful, decent girl
Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by Cowbell521: 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
Modernizer:

And then do what to have children? Fornication?
children dey irritate me. Their Bad behavior dey vex person
Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by Modernizer: 1:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
Cowbell521:
children dey irritate me. Their Bad behavior dey vex person

I love them
Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2021
Modernizer:
Strange you can make such inferences..never been anything but straight

bro, a straight man would never say:"i hate homsexuality" as if that was an option in his life. you are either gay or you are not...being straight/gay isnt some kind of option you can take on monday and change on friday. talking as if you could have been gay but aint because you hate homosexuality, makes you sound suspect.

3 Likes

Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by Modernizer: 1:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

bro, a straight man would never say:"i hate homsexuality" as if that was an option in his life. you are either gay or you are not...being straight/gay isnt some kind of option you can take on monday and change on friday. talking as if you could have been gay but aint because you hate homosexuality, makes you sound suspect.

comprehension issues...

if i hadnt added that caveat, some would make that their diagnosis for me.

again if youre so keen on picking it out, are you probably gay? grin

1 Like

Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:54pm On Dec 23, 2021
Modernizer:
comprehension issues...
if i hadnt added that caveat, some would make that their diagnosis for me.
again if youre so keen on picking it out, are you probably gay? grin

being gay has never been an option in my life, thus we are different in that aspect... and you should therefore look within yourself for answers.
i am just stating the obvious,

1 Like

Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by Jeon(f): 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2021
Modernizer:

I can't

are you decent?
Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by Kolena: 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2021
Cowbell521:
Avoid STD carriers. They are stupid people. They will ruin ur life
ABEG LOUD AM
Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by Modernizer: 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2021
Jeon:

are you decent?
yes
Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by dbestuncle: 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2021
Describe the kind of woman you want, let us know incase you can find someone here.
Etc
Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by Modernizer: 6:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
dbestuncle:
Describe the kind of woman you want, let us know incase you can find someone here.
Etc
i just want a decent girl. let me just meet one girl that will not cheat
Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by Hintona(f): 6:58pm On Dec 23, 2021
Op you're gay. Don't pretend and don't hide it. The only thing they can do to you here is bash you. They'll not kill you undecided
Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by Kobojunkie: 7:01pm On Dec 23, 2021
Modernizer:
I can't
If the bold has been truly your feelings towards women, why would you turn around to ask for a woman? undecided

Why does it seem the lot of you here continue and remain obsessed with that which you claim you abhor - talking through both sides of your mouths and not even realizing the foolishness of what you do. undecided

Leave women alone and dem go leave you too. undecided

1 Like

Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by EdoFirstBorn(m): 7:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
Hintona:
Op you're gay. Don't pretend and don't hide it. The only thing they can do to you here is bash you. They'll not kill you undecided

I have to agree with low budget Simi onthis one... The OP.is definitely a penis whistler ... An anal.prospector... a semen guzzler angry
Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by toujurs: 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2021
Bro, you just have to endure them like that oh for your peace, most of these ladies are dumb, with how broke most are, they feel entitled to good life. The sensible ones are just remaining 5%,this is one of the reasons i encourage guys to woo as much ladies they could wherever they are, so you can have enough choices to choose from when you intend settling down.
Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by Modernizer: 7:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
toujurs:
Bro, you just have to endure them like that oh for your peace, most of these ladies are dumb, with how broke most are, they feel entitled to good life. The sensible ones are just remaining 5%,this is one of the reasons i encourage guys to woo as much ladies they could wherever they are, so you can have enough choices to choose from when you intend settling down.

Most sensible comment so far. Thanks.
Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by toujurs: 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
Jeon:

are you decent?
Don't drop a comment like a bitter lady, those ladies that request for a rich man, are they rich. Is it not poverty that will make a lady fill in wealth as a requirement, its so shocking that a whole ot of women are single. Still at 32 in nigeria, wuth no boyfriend.
Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by Kobojunkie: 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
toujurs:
Bro, you just have to endure them like that oh for your peace, most of these ladies are dumb, with how broke most are, they feel entitled to good life. The sensible ones are just remaining 5%, this is one of the reasons i encourage guys to woo as much ladies they could wherever they are, so you can have enough choices to choose from when you intend settling down.
So if all the women you, in your rash drive, woo, all fall outside of the 5% you desire, won't you still end up with a woman you love to hate? undecided

Why is it that even with so many examples out there, people like you still end up repeating the same old foolish mistakes of those before you, this while thinking yourselves geniuses in the process? undecided
Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by BlaqJosh: 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by Jeon(f): 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
toujurs:
Don't drop a comment like a bitter lady, those ladies that request for a rich man, are they rich. Is it not poverty that will make a lady fill in wealth as a requirement, its so shocking that a whole ot of women are single. Still at 32 in nigeria, wuth no boyfriend.

ĹØL THE PROSTITUTES YOU INVESTED YOUR MONEY REALLY OPENED UR EYE'S..

I WOULDN'T WASTE MY TIME REPLYING A LUNATIC THAT PLACE MONEY OVER EVERYTHING.

YOU ATTRACTING WOMEN WITH MONEY WHAT WILL BE THE OUTCOME?
YOU CAN'T DISPLAY ANY FEELINGS, BUT MONEY TO SHOWCASE WHAT WILL BE THE OUTCOME?
YOU RUSHING ALL OVER BITCHES, WHAT WILL BE THE OUTCOME?
YOU REQUESTING FOR SEX WHAT WILL BE THE OUTCOME?
LOW BUDGET DRAKE AUBREY angry

1 Like

Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by toujurs: 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So if all the women you, in your rash drive, woo, all fall outside of the 5% you desire, won't you still end up with a woman you love to hate? undecided

Why is it that even with so many examples out there, people like you still end up repeating the same old foolish mistakes of those before you, this while thinking yourselves geniuses in the process? undecided
5% was an estimate, and all ladies aren't the same, some have some manageable characters, while some are awesome, others could be worse, You seem to know less about women, i understand what the poster is saying, alot of ladies aren't wise, or smart, including second degree holders, it seem thats how they are made, men have their issues but trust me women own are worst, and feel entitled to a life they can't provide, but expect you as a man to provide such life how ever you can. Very few ladies understand marriage is a union of joint abilities.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Distance Relationship. Good Or Bad? / Happy Birthday To Me!! / To The Smokers On Nairaland What Do You Do When You’re High ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.