Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Ogun tops list of South African returnees - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ogun tops list of South African returnees (33797 Views)

More Photos Of South African Returnees After Evacuation By Air Peace / Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again / Lagos Tops List Of Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 – EIU Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by Ttipsy(f): 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2019
you pipo shuud stop tribalism
Ogun pipo congratulations shaa
Ayam surprised.

1 Like

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2019
Earthquake1:

U no see as dem rush fill plane grin, let them return to Ogun state and continue their criminality
when I was saying a few days ago that many Yorubas are among those that came back , all these children of Afonja the king of folly were attacking me. if you check my post, you will see how they attacked me. now the truth is out but my only fear is that mining will increase in the southwest

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by Osobi32(m): 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
Honestly am shocked, I thought ipob was the only Nigerian tribe in SA? Something is not clear here. Because Igbos are always at the forefront of things doesn't mean they are the only ones! I hope we learn from this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by wallezee: 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
TheDestroyer:
I don't remember anyone saying only Igbos are in SA, it's just that most of the drug dealers killed are yeebows grin
And no single drug dealer will be willing to leave SA cause business is still on as usual. I can bet anything that none of the returnees does drug back there.

6 Likes

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by Minjim: 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Lolzzzzzzzzzz

Sophisticated return.....

We now know the real drug dealers in SA.

Take a look

The states of returnees are – Abia – 7, Anambra 13, Benue 1, Delta 15, Ebonyi 2, Edo 13, Ekiti 6 and Enugu 7.

Others are Imo 28, Kogi 1, Kwara 3, Lagos 7, Ogun 30, Osun 6, Ondo 6 and Oyo 23.

Ogun 30 +Oyo 23 +Osun 6 + ondo 6 + Ekiti 6 + Lagos 7 =78

and they are the most vocal here.....

Shouting Igbos up and down .

Anyway the truth is here.

Igbos will rather die in SA than return

2 Likes

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by Ipoblooser: 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
Returnees r different from criminals. My brother is in South Africa and he told me igbos n Benin people r mostly in criminal business. They have spoil market for all other Nigerians in South Africa. You think South Africans know the difference between Yoruba n Igbo? Just tell them Nigeria they will kill you. You wailers have come again with ur failed attempt to tarnish yorubas. My brother is back home in his own mansion in Lagos while the igbos r still doing there cos they know they will loose everything and money if they leave

5 Likes

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by lagdmark(m): 6:32pm On Sep 16, 2019
ChristianNorth:
But Yorubas said only Igbos are SA
Yoruba will chop and clean mouth like always.

1 Like

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by Injiggerwolf(m): 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
I Thought only Igbos are in SA grin grin grin grin grin.Froj this list we obviously have more yorubas in SA

I'm not surprise at the statistics.... because those that embrace peace were the ones that took the bold step to return.( Voluntary acts, not forceful deportation).....

....and Mr. Chukwudi..... your brothers will never leave Southy becaùse of the very thing South African people are complaining about......

For the record, the few people that left Southy are the ones doing legitimate business in which such impact has been felt across Johannesburg, while your criminal brothers linger on ....on the criminal deal

1 Like

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by Meliaen(f): 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Lolzzzzzzzzzz

Sophisticated return.....

We now know the real drug dealers in SA.

Take a look

The states of returnees are – Abia – 7, Anambra 13, Benue 1, Delta 15, Ebonyi 2, Edo 13, Ekiti 6 and Enugu 7.

Others are Imo 28, Kogi 1, Kwara 3, Lagos 7, Ogun 30, Osun 6, Ondo 6 and Oyo 23.

Ogun 30 +Oyo 23 +Osun 6 + ondo 6 + Ekiti 6 + Lagos 7 =78

and they are the most vocal here.....

Shouting Igbos up and down .

Anyway the truth is here.

Ta. We all know igbos in South Africa are hiding in the bush. They'd rather die than come back to their country of birth.

We also know the only goal of our brothers from kanu Republic is to migrate from their potopoto land and dominate indigenes of other countries. Mba. Igbos in South Africa will rather perish in the Mediterranean sea than return.

5 Likes

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by Elemosho478: 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2019
ChristianNorth:
But Yorubas said only Igbos are SA

No one said only Igbo are in South Africa

But majority of the people that died in South Africa were Igbo
Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by AFONJACOW(m): 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2019
Where are those useless black charcoal of head slammers from west Only igbos dey south yen yen yen yen bla bla bla bla... U can see for ourselves we have more Yoruba returnees than igbos... And for that matter nah igbo man carry them for free with his plane.. You can't beat the reach and ur Awolowo hatreds will not take you anywhere

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by Injiggerwolf(m): 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2019
See how these dudes made it look like the returnees were the criminals,......

Chai...No wonder they rated Nigeria's HDI very low.

A typical yeebows will do EVERYTHING not to leave....so as to continue their usual usual.

Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by Elemosho478: 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2019
raker300:
Tribalism is the bane of problems.

Those that taunted, insulted and cursed igbos should kindly apologize to the Igbo nation!!

An Igbo man saved you...

Lol like it was only Yoruba that he brought back home

Anything to beat your hairy chest

2 Likes

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by Earthquake1: 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2019
AFONJACOW:
Where are those useless black charcoal of head slammers from west Only igbos dey south yen yen yen yen bla bla bla bla... U can see for ourselves we have more Yoruba returnees than igbos... And for that matter nah igbo man carry them for free with his plane.. You can't beat the reach and ur Awolowo hatreds will not take you anywhere

cheesy

Them don change goal post as usual
Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2019
PLEASE CAN I LAUGH IN YORUBA ?
Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by Earthquake1: 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2019
Elemosho478:

Lol like it was only Yoruba that he brought back home

Anything to beat your hairy chest

You and your generation should kneel down and thank Mr Onyeama

Otherwise they would have been forgotten in South Africa

3 Likes

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by Earthquake1: 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2019
Agbo sellers don't have enough money for plane tickets grin

Pathetic people, at least crime go reduce for South Africa

3 Likes

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by saajus: 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
Unbelievable. It always look like Naija in SA Are only Igbo's. I think there are more Yoruba returnees because Yoruba ppl will even run without seeing anything chasing them. I watched a video of some Yoruba guys shouting "We run for our lives"
Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by Elemosho478: 6:58pm On Sep 16, 2019
Earthquake1:

You and your generation should kneel down and thank Mr Onyeama

Otherwise they would have been forgotten in South Africa

If Allen Onyema didn't bring them back they would find another way out of there

It is not Yoruba's fault that many of the Igbo there refuse to leave

And If Yoruba are more than Igbo In South Africa then how come majority of the people that died in South Africa through drug dealings, crimes and even Xenophobia were Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by engrchykae(m): 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2019
Earthquake1:
An Igbo man transported brown roofers back to Ogun state

Shame
I don't expect buhari to help but osibanjo and tinubu keeping quiet is shameful.
not to talk of the silence of our religious leaders
Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by engrchykae(m): 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2019
ScotMisile:
Only tribalism will make a Yoruba man shoot his brother thinking he is Igbo because you have developed so much hatred for the other side.

On this forum we heard people shouting that they should leave them to die because they think they are all Igbos. .. Now you see your lives?.. .

That's how SouthAfricans also killed lucky ChiDube. .thinking he is Igbo.. .Africa needs help.
scorpion wey sting itself.
Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by 9gerian: 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
It is generally known (and verifiable) that the Yorubas are very amiable and respectful of their hosts and visitors alike.

You don’t see them abusing privileges only to claim the locals are jealous of them if and when the abuse blows in their faces.

Even the international community knows and affirm the same.

ZombieTAMER:

Big lie

There are more yorubas there than any other tribe

2 Likes

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by Mercy2006(f): 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2019
Elemosho478:

If Allen Onyema didn't bring them back they would find another way out of there

It is not Yoruba's fault that many of the Igbo there refuse to leave

And If Yoruba are more than Igbo In South Africa then how come majority of the people that died in South Africa through drug dealings, crimes and even Xenophobia were Igbo?

I guess that's the million dollar question everyone is tactically trying so hard to avoid answering. Naija pipu!!!

1 Like

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by engrchykae(m): 7:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
the hated omo ibo provided free flight,the yoruba filled the flight. anyway I know that igbo boys won't agree to come back. they believe that dust must settle. and they must make it. I know how my brothers reason

2 Likes

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by engrchykae(m): 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Of course, Yoruba have homes to return to if we are not wanted on a foreign soil.

I didnt expect Ibo to top the list. Where would they return to?
they will return to the same place they have always returned every festive season.
Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by ChristianNorth: 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2019
Elemosho478:

No one said only Igbo are in South Africa
But majority of the people that died in South Africa were Igbo
Made-in-Osogbo statistics

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by Elemosho478: 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Made-in-Osogbo statistics

Even deep down you know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by ChristianNorth: 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
Elemosho478:

Even deep down you know
Do you live on Nairaland?
You didn't even allow my post to land before you respond.
Like I said before "Made-in-Osogbo statistics"

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola / Incredible Facts They Never Told You About IBADAN / Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.