Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" (18948 Views)

Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion / Seun Onigbinde Resignation: Oby Ezekwesil, Banky W, Others React / Seun Onigbinde Resigns His Appointment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by Quality20(m): 8:56am On Sep 17, 2019
but us n cia have stopped meddling in other countries na
Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by solmusdesigns: 8:56am On Sep 17, 2019
CIA, funding divisive programs since 1900

1 Like

Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by Credobee(m): 8:56am On Sep 17, 2019
rottennaija:
It's sad that the west has been interfering in foreign govt for years and it's all about their interests and what they can get from the country not what they will give to it.

Let's not for any reason think that the west is interested in our well being. They are not.
Sadly not many people know this fact............

2 Likes

Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by Gordonz07(m): 8:57am On Sep 17, 2019
This guy is making sense, but trust me. No one will take him seriously now. If we as a country can't get intelligence of what is about to happen in the country and take it seriously. How can we notice what is coming from out there to monitor and put us down?
Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by Flier: 8:58am On Sep 17, 2019
abumeinben:
Local intelligence is still a day dream. How would they know about foreign intelligence?
Dont mind the fool he doesn’t know the Oluseun Onigbinde he is talking about is just a 33 years old man
Someone who was 12 years old during Abacha regime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by Quality20(m): 8:58am On Sep 17, 2019
Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by Flier: 9:00am On Sep 17, 2019
solmusdesigns:
CIA, funding divisive programs since 1900
Its very obvious he is lying,This BudgetIT owner was 12 years old during Abachas regime
Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by FarahAideed: 9:01am On Sep 17, 2019
This one always pretending to be an international spook. .

2 Likes

Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by Kaybex007(m): 9:09am On Sep 17, 2019
rottennaija:
It's sad that the west has been interfering in foreign govt for years and it's all about their interests and what they can get from the country not what they will give to it.

Let's not for any reason think that the west is interested in our well being. They are not.

Going down the history lane, the western government has never done anything to the Africa that does not favour them. I have never believe in them and I will never. They joined the northern protectorate and the southern protectorate with amalgamation in order to favour them. Where do we find ourselves now, in the dungeon. It's a pity the African government are not yet wise and exposed enough to see what is going on.

1 Like

Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by theSpark(m): 9:09am On Sep 17, 2019
There are bigger moles in the government.

1 Like

Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by holuphisayor(m): 9:11am On Sep 17, 2019
CIA is also responsible for budget padding.

1 Like

Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by obailala(m): 9:12am On Sep 17, 2019
kalu61:
and you are not interested in the allegation ?
Who really cares about some silly allegation? For all we care BudgIT has been doing a good job in the last couple of years, scrutinising budgets and exposing anomalies which have typically been inserted deliberately by criminal to steal our collective patrimony.

BudgIT does not have any control over preparation of the budget, they only expose flaws, to the benefit of all Nigerians. So tell me, why exactly should any right minded Nigerian (who is not a thief in govt) give a damn about ownership of BudgIT?... Even if it's owned by lucifer himself, who cares?

2 Likes

Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by Bizibi(m): 9:14am On Sep 17, 2019
**sigh** smh
Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by nototribalist: 9:22am On Sep 17, 2019
this APC are evil. now they want to destroy this guy integrity,

1 Like

Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by unbitchable(m): 9:33am On Sep 17, 2019
Aye dee the turncoat.. Everyone has a price

1 Like

Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 17, 2019
He was a very strong critic of the government,but decided to take matters personal.
That is what I keep saying
Be careful what u post on social media cus it might come back to haunt you
Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by Qadaffi2idiamin: 9:49am On Sep 17, 2019
The thief called wabba has killed NLC. They have now become scumbags. Useless leaders sad

1 Like

Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by Ajsmart(m): 9:54am On Sep 17, 2019
But the average Nigerian/African love the West more than they even like themselves. The Oyinbo is god mentality that the old heads embraced to our destruction is still prevalent among the youth to their detriments. Some shit never change, smh

rottennaija:

2 Likes

Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by baba4dgirls: 9:56am On Sep 17, 2019
kalu61:
and you are not interested in the allegation ?
Which allegation?
The CIA has agents inside the Russian white house not to talk of a foreign-relief dependent Nigeria.
Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by gazza07(m): 10:03am On Sep 17, 2019
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. Bob Marley saw and sang about Blackman dependent and trust in whatever white man does and says. Average Blackman sees white man's doing as ultimate. Hence, economic and pilitical slavery still thrives for the west and the victim has always been Africa !!! West bring buhari, west will end him. Nonsense!
Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by freeze001(f): 10:15am On Sep 17, 2019
Time to discredit BudgIT since they failed to weaken its independence after their smelling appointment was turned down! It is now clear that thus sham of a government is up to no fuckin good!

1 Like

Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by Stanfeelings: 10:24am On Sep 17, 2019
Dude shut the Bleep up....what do you know? maybe you are hustling for recognition and appointment too.

1 Like

Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by Enyimbamercedes: 10:39am On Sep 17, 2019
This one is just a pained idiot

1 Like

Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by King44(m): 10:45am On Sep 17, 2019
obailala:
Who really cares about some silly allegation? For all we care BudgIT has been doing a good job in the last couple of years, scrutinising budgets and exposing anomalies which have typically been inserted deliberately by criminal to steal our collective patrimony.

BudgIT does not have any control over preparation of the budget, they only expose flaws, to the benefit of all Nigerians. So tell me, why exactly should any right minded Nigerian (who is not a thief in govt) give a damn about ownership of BudgIT?... Even if it's owned by lucifer himself, who cares?
I agree 100% but y would he accept a govt job if he is revealing those flaws in the budget for the right reason, I strongly believe that if he goes in there to dine with the gvt in the name of he is going there to make a change in the way budget is prepared when he gets there rather than helping us he would join them do us harm, if budgetit is meant for a just course he should stick to it for our sake plus if is looking for an alternative to make money he should delve into business alongside don't come and pull Challie Boy stunt on us

1 Like

Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by Johnnyessence(m): 10:49am On Sep 17, 2019
ornicus:

You people and your volatile memory. Aydee the pdp youth in a dumpster fire of a debate is now pro Buhari?

https://www.nairaland.com/2186113/video-debate-between-apc-pdp
lol really, just free budgITng CEO jare.
Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by obailala(m): 11:11am On Sep 17, 2019
King44:
I agree 100% but y would he accept a govt job if he is revealing those flaws in the budget for the right reason, I strongly believe that if he goes in there to dine with the gvt in the name of he is going there to make a change in the way budget is prepared when he gets there rather than helping us he would join them do us harm, if budgetit is meant for a just course he should stick to it for our sake plus if is looking for an alternative to make money he should delve into business alongside don't come and pull Challie Boy stunt on us
It's quite amusing and sad at the same time, how a lot of Nigerians exhibit this self-defeating mentality/ideology. We want change! we want change! Everyday we lament the lack of good people in governance. But then, when we have a 'good' person finally deciding to join governance, we mob him out of power, claiming "he wants to join them". How can our lot ever change if we constantly discourage the right people from getting anywhere close to power? How exactly do we explain this ideology?

What do we really want? Are we sure we truly don't just prefer the nincompoops to be left alone in power forever?

1 Like

Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by King44(m): 11:25am On Sep 17, 2019
obailala:
It's quite amusing and sad at the same time that quite a lot of Nigerians have this self-defeating mentality/ideology. We want change! we want change! Everyday we lament the lack of good people in governance. But then, when we have a 'good' person finally deciding to join governance, we mob him out of power, claiming "he wants to join them". How can our lot ever change if we constantly discourage the right people from getting anywhere close to power? How exactly do we explain this ideology?

What do we really want? Are we sure we truly don't just prefer the nincompoops to be left alone in power forever?
don't be deceived that is going there to make a change as you have said, for instance I am Seun the man in concern government offered me a job and this government we are talking is not even buhari in person, I accept the job and one of the people who drafted me in is the devil or the devil messenger who is responsible for tweaking the budget (I am just saying) who do you expect me to be loyal to? what truth do you expect me to come out and say that won't ruin me? or have you forgotten the saying that says the person who knows how you got it knows how to kick you out? see it either you join them when u enter or not at all

if he wants to make a change he should ride on the back of a horse he prepared himself so some higher voices won't dictate when he has to pee or poo

1 Like

Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by meobizy(f): 11:40am On Sep 17, 2019
If he is still alive to celebrate a fortnight then this news is hogwash. I won’t hold my breath because I know the ways of Nigerians.
Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by baby124: 11:46am On Sep 17, 2019
Did he say decades ago he met or Nigeria met with foreign intelligence agencies? This guy can lie eh! Real feeling of self importance. Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by madridsta007(m): 11:48am On Sep 17, 2019
rottennaija:

It is the West that enabled the Buhari 2015 Presidency. That enough is supposed to tell any average thinking Nigerian that the West isn’t supporting Nigeria. They don’t have to.

1 Like

Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:50am On Sep 17, 2019
make i shift this to the relevant authorities. im sure most of them are on NL shaa
Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by obailala(m): 12:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
King44:
don't be deceived that is going there to make a change as you have said, for instance I am Seun the man in concern government offered me a job and this government we are talking is not even buhari in person, I accept the job and one of the people who drafted me in is the devil or the devil messenger who is responsible for tweaking the budget (I am just saying) who do you expect me to be loyal to? what truth do you expect me to come out and say that won't ruin me? or have you forgotten the saying that says the person who knows how you got it knows how to kick you out? see it either you join them when u enter or not at all

if he wants to make a change he should ride on the back of a horse he prepared himself so some higher voices won't dictate when he has to pee or poo
So what exactly is your proposal? That good people should forever stay out of leadership until such a fictional time when the government is filled only with angel and saints?

Just a gentle reminder, people like Prof Dora Akunyili of blessed memory succeeded in effecting giant strides whilst also working under several ogas at the top in a Nigerian government setting. If she aligned to ideologies like yours that good people should stay away on the other side of the fence and keep barking only without offering themselves, Nigeria would never have been blessed by her efforts. We should always encourage good people to be in govt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two-party Or Multi-party System, Which Way Forward Nigeria? / "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says / Is Nigeria The Costliest Place In The World To Build Roads?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.