Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" (18966 Views)

Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion / Seun Onigbinde Resignation: Oby Ezekwesil, Banky W, Others React / Seun Onigbinde Resigns His Appointment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by rottennaija(m): 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2019
madridsta007:

It is the West that enabled the Buhari 2015 Presidency. That enough is supposed to tell any average thinking Nigerian that the West isn’t supporting Nigeria. They don’t have to.

Really? Don't even go there
Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by King44(m): 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2019
obailala:

So what exactly is your proposal? That good people should forever stay out of leadership until such a fictional time when the government is filled only with angel and saints?

Just a gentle reminder, people like Prof Dora Akunyili of blessed memory succeeded in effecting giant strides whilst also working under several ogas at the top in a Nigerian government setting. If she aligned to ideologies like yours that good people should stay away on the other side of the fence and keep barking only without offering themselves, Nigeria would never have been blessed by her efforts. We should always encourage good people to be in govt.
okay I agree if you won't see things from my point of view

but I bet my left black ass on it that tomorrow you would be among those complaining and throwing stones of blames and insults on him
Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by madridsta007(m): 1:43pm On Sep 17, 2019
rottennaija:

Really? Don't even go there

I have said what I said.
What is, “really? Don’t even go there?” You should respond with evidence of your disapproval and not those banal Nigeriansque rebuttals.
Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by Debaiz: 3:01pm On Sep 17, 2019
chloride6:
A CIA front asking for transparency?

We need like 3 more of these fronts...

You need to read more and read wide on CIAs MO. You’d know that they will even “sanitize” the whole country in other to destabilize it.

Hiding in plain site.
Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by chloride6: 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
Debaiz:

You need to read more and read wide on CIAs MO. You’d know that they will even “sanitize” the whole country in other to destabilize it.

Hiding in plain site.

Asking for transparency can not be a bad thing..

Cut dried the end

1 Like

Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by kalu61(m): 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2019
Xisnin:
You are a bandit. Don't bother denying because people are already interested in the allegation. Shior...
Must you insult someone to pass your information?
Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by kalu61(m): 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2019
King44:
okay I agree if you won't see things from my point of view

but I bet my left black ass on it that tomorrow you would be among those complaining and throwing stones of blames and insults on him
haha, ls you left black ass no longer useful to you?
Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by rottennaija(m): 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2019
madridsta007:

I have said what I said.
What is, “really? Don’t even go there?” You should respond with evidence of your disapproval and not those banal Nigeriansque rebuttals.

And which is your evidence?
Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by madridsta007(m): 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2019
rottennaija:

And which is your evidence?

I have stated what I stated- that Western intervention was instrumental in 2015 elections.
You have disputed it- the onus on you, who is disputing, to argue why you dispute it. Not on me. That is not how it works. Buhari was declared the winner in 2019. Atiku disputed it -with evidence in his legal challenge.

This is how the world works, you see.
Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by rottennaija(m): 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2019
madridsta007:

I have stated what I stated- that Western intervention was instrumental in 2015 elections.
You have disputed it- the onus on you, who is disputing, to argue why you dispute it. Not on me. That is not how it works. Buhari was declared the winner in 2019. Atiku disputed it -with evidence in his legal challenge.

This is how the world works, you see.

You have not given any evidence, just claims. Which was the western intervention? What and what did they do? Where did they do it and how were the players.
Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by King44(m): 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2019
kalu61:
haha, ls you left black ass no longer useful to you?
very useful
Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by madridsta007(m): 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2019
rottennaija:

You have not given any evidence, just claims. Which was the western intervention? What and what did they do? Where did they do it and how were the players.

Clearly, you are not ready for any sort of discussion.
I have no more to say to you.
Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by rottennaija(m): 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
madridsta007:

Clearly, you are not ready for any sort of discussion.
I have no more to say to you.
You made an allegations and now are putting the burden of proof on me. How did the intervene in Buhari's election? What and what did they do? Where did they do it and who were the players.

The burden of proof is on you, not me.
Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by madridsta007(m): 6:44pm On Sep 17, 2019
rottennaija:

You made an allegations and now are putting the burden of proof on me. How did the intervene in Buhari's election? What and what did they do? Where did they do it and who were the players.

The burden of proof is on you, not me.

I gave your the Buhari/Atiku clear analogy. It is either you missed that or you couldnt counter it.

Western intervention gave birth to Buhari in 2015; it is a normal pattern in interventionsm, same process, the use of local partners (popularly called opposition figures) for the same outcome. Regime change. Sometimes, it ends quite bloody as in the case of Syria, Iraq and Libya, sometimes it is prolonged as in the case of Hongkong, sometimes there is a seemingly bloodless transition as in the case of Nigeria. Only "seemingly" as the goal is always to disrupt economies, alignment with the "wrong foriegn interests",etc. So in moving from the top 3 growing economies in the world (CNN Money, 2015 assessment) to the World Poverty Capital, the goal is achieved, seemingly "bloodlessly".

You want "proof"? lol, I am writing a journal paper on these sort of interventions in the Global South. Once it is published, I will put the link here. It will be your proof and you can disagree with the editors.
Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by rottennaija(m): 7:05pm On Sep 17, 2019
madridsta007:

I gave your the Buhari/Atiku clear analogy. It is either you missed that or you couldnt counter it.

Western intervention gave birth to Buhari in 2015; it is a normal pattern in interventionsm, same process, the use of local partners (popularly called opposition figures) for the same outcome. Regime change. Sometimes, it ends quite bloody as in the case of Syria, Iraq and Libya, sometimes it is prolonged as in the case of Hongkong, sometimes there is a seemingly bloodless transition as in the case of Nigeria. Only "seemingly" as the goal is always to disrupt economies, alignment with the "wrong foriegn interests",etc. So in moving from the top 3 growing economies in the world (CNN Money, 2015 assessment) to the World Poverty Capital, the goal is achieved, seemingly "bloodlessly".

You want "proof"? lol, I am writing a journal paper on these sort of interventions in the Global South. Once it is published, I will put the link here. It will be your proof and you can disagree with the editors.

So what and what did the west to intervene? How did they do it? Who were the players? Where did they hold meeting? Give details, this is what will make your writeup valid. Else, this is simply conjecture
Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by madridsta007(m): 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2019
rottennaija:

So what and what did the west to intervene? How did they do it? Who were the players? Where did they hold meeting? Give details, this is what will make your writeup valid. Else, this is simply conjecture

lol when I read, "Where did they hold meeting?", I laughed where I am.
You simply do not know how these things work and, it is understandable anyway. Until the CIA reports admitted that Kwame Nkrumah was overthrown in the 1966 coup which they were involved in, many Ghanians were asking the same question as you have above. "Where did they hold meeting"? grin And I do not blame them. The West are subtle and very smart and, luckily for them, they are dealing with emotional and uncritical persons in Africans.
Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by rottennaija(m): 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2019
madridsta007:

lol when I read, "Where did they hold meeting?", I laughed where I am.
You simply do not know how these things work and, it is understandable anyway. Until the CIA reports admitted that Kwame Nkrumah was overthrown in the 1966 coup which they were involved in, many Ghanians were asking the same question as you have above. "Where did they hold meeting"? grin And I do not blame them. The West are subtle and very smart and, luckily for them, they are dealing with emotional and uncritical persons in Africans.

At the end, you have no proof, just conjectures
Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by madridsta007(m): 8:26pm On Sep 17, 2019
rottennaija:

At the end, you have no proof, just conjectures

OK. grin
Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by Sprumbaba: 4:04am On Sep 18, 2019
rottennaija:
It's sad that the west has been interfering in foreign govt for years and it's all about their interests and what they can get from the country not what they will give to it.

Let's not for any reason think that the west is interested in our well being. They are not.

Jesus was born in Ekiti. I am sure you believe that too.

CIA ok, pdp ni.
Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by kayusely70(m): 4:43am On Sep 18, 2019
A serious allegation that must be proved with evidence.
Re: Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" by rottennaija(m): 6:06am On Sep 18, 2019
Sprumbaba:

Jesus was born in Ekiti. I am sure you believe that too.

CIA ok, pdp ni.
of course. I gave the mum the pregnancy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cybersecurity Levy: Tinubu Govt Interested In Milking A Dying Economy- Peter Obi / Court Dismisses FOI Request On Stella Oduah’s BMW Cars / 2023: Femi Bamisile Defeats Bumi Adenuga For APC Rep Ticket In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.