Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) (81495 Views)

Homeless Nigerian Man Asks To Be Sent Home From Cambodia (photos) / Two Homeless Nigerian Women Spotted Crying On The Streets Of Rome / Homeless Nigerian Man Rescued From The Streets In Houston, US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by Beautyaddy: 6:52pm On Sep 17, 2019
gypsey:
Really? shocked how?

Bank manager where? In Nigeria?

lol!...I think he/she was making a sarcastic statement.
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by Beautyaddy: 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2019
gypsey:
It would take him Many months before he gets close to getting back to his feet.

And if he is a Druggie, mentally unstable or an Alchy he is better off going back to his country, American System can not help him.

Watched the video again...I think the guy is really a druggie.

I hope he gets the attention of a family member who will be willing to pay for his one-way ticket back to Nigeria before he gets extremely worse.
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2019
VillageHead:
Lost ke?

Agbalagba like dis!

Pesin wey succeed comot from naija!

Hin get two hands and two legs!

Chai!

Las! Las!! Na we VILLAGERS go carry the blame!
bia village head,tell the chief priest to release this young man
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by orunmila144: 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2019
gypsey:
This guy must be Mentally unstable or maybe his day job is Begging.

There is no way in hell this guy would be jobless and homeless here in the USA, if he is really a Nigerian.

I can get him a Job, The Job that would pay him Decent wages Every month, Even without Documents or Any passport.
arent you in jersey islands ?
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2019
Duggedised12:
true, only a sound mind can withstand challenges. Most homeless people fall to drugs as consolation they dont know they are only worsening their case and reducing their chances of getting out of their situation.
Absolutely! correct!

The more they turn to hard substances and Booze for comfort the worst.

I hope he comes across a soup kitchen that would be kind Enough to help.
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by molybdenum0012: 7:03pm On Sep 17, 2019
I should be in this country next year.

My own case not going to be like this. I am coming to take All the American dollars legally.

Trump, get ready!
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 17, 2019
orunmila144:
arent you in jersey islands ?
cheesy That is not jersey island. tongue

That was in.......
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by orunmila144: 7:07pm On Sep 17, 2019
to be honest though, if you are of sound body and mind and you are physically strong, there are many ways you can make money in chicago in this post internet era. you just need a 1000 dollar investment. use the 1000 dollar to buy a satnav and a bicycle and start delivering food for uber eats which is an app. deliver food downtown chicago. you can easily make 100 dollars a day. so in this internet era you can survive easily without having employment from anyone. or without having papers.

1 Like

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by orunmila144: 7:07pm On Sep 17, 2019
gypsey:
cheesy That is not jersey island. tongue

That was in.......
oh you in yankee now ? lol
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 17, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Watched the video again...I think the guy is really a druggie.

I hope he gets the attention of a family member who will be willing to pay for his one-way ticket back to Nigeria before he gets extremely worse.
Yes, i think he must be, He probarbly got with the wrong crowd, Tried few rocks of crack and became hooked.

Best thang for him is to Go back to Nigeria, If he really is a Nigerian, Otherwise he will end up dead.
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2019
orunmila144:
oh you in yankee now ? lol
Oh! yes! only just for few months until my Visa runs out. embarassed grin
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 17, 2019
orunmila144:
to be honest though, if you are of sound body and mind and you are physically strong, there are many ways you can make money in chicago in this post internet era. you just need a 1000 dollar investment. use the 1000 dollar to buy a satnav and a bicycle and start delivering food for uber eats which is an app. deliver food downtown chicago. you can easily make 100 dollars a day. so in this internet era you can survive easily without having employment from anyone. or without having papers.
Ofcourse, but if he is illegal, It wouldn't be possible for him..

He still needs Papers to deliveroo or uber Eats.

1 Like

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by orunmila144: 7:14pm On Sep 17, 2019
gypsey:
Oh! yes! only just for few months until my Visa runs out. embarassed grin
grin grin do quick and marry akata woman for green card grin
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
orunmila144:
grin grin do quick and marry akata woman for green card grin
I don't need to, I possess a british Passport, i was born in Hackney london.

I am allowed multiple Entry.
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by orunmila144: 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
gypsey:
Ofcourse, but if he is illegal, It wouldn't be possible for him..

He still needs Papers to deliveroo or uber Eats.
nah uber eats is an app. you dont need any contact with anyone
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by orunmila144: 7:20pm On Sep 17, 2019
gypsey:
I don't need to, I possess a british Passport, i was born in Hackney london.

I am allowed multiple Entry.
nah bro british citizens only get 90 days not multiple
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 17, 2019
orunmila144:
Mate! i have done uber eats, numerous times, i have their account, They need work permit, tax HMRC documents or passport or NI numbers. they need an Account number to pay your earnings into weekly, How would all that be possible without work permit/passport.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2019
orunmila144:
nah bro british citizens only get 90 days not multiple
yes as long as i leave and come back as many times as possible withing 90 days or before it runs out.
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2019
Beautyaddy:

lol!...I think he/she was making a sarcastic statement.
I thought as much. grin
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by planetx: 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2019
orunmila144:
You need a social security # to do Uber eats and a checking account plus they will do background check on your ass before accepting you. You can only work in America now without papers under the table. No reputable company will allow someone to be delivering food without vetting them in a society where people sue for money at the drop of a hat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2019
His people will feel their son is doing well over there,why den carry visa give this kind person,US fit exchange this guy in place of me
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by orunmila144: 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2019
gypsey:
Mate! i have done uber eats, numerous times, i have their account, They need work permit, tax HMRC documents or passport or NI numbers. they need an Account number to pay your earnings into weekly, How would all that be possible without work permit/passport.
ahhh you may be onto something there buddy. I guess I didnt think it through.
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2019
planetx:
You need a social security to do Uber eats and a checking account plus they will do background check on your ass before accepting you. You can only work in America now without papers under the table.
Absolutely! true.

1 Like

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by orunmila144: 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2019
planetx:
You need a social security # to do Uber eats and a checking account plus they will do background check on your ass before accepting you. You can only work in America now without papers under the table.
I stand corrected
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by orunmila144: 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2019
gypsey:
yes as long as i leave and come back as many times as possible withing 90 days or before it runs out.
oh the mexico run ? dip into mexico and then come back for a fresh 90 days grin
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2019
orunmila144:
ahhh you may be onto something there buddy. I guess I didnt think it through.
I Know what i am talking About, I did uber eat 3 weekends Ago with my bicycle. grin
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2019
orunmila144:
oh the mexico run ? dip into mexico and then come back for a fresh 90 days grin
grin grin grin grin i have NO idea what you on About.
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by Beautyaddy: 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2019
gypsey:

Hmmmm...that it means you don't have a job in the UK that will prevent you from visiting the US multiple times within 3 months.

Be careful though, on one of the CBP America shows a Canadian citizen was doing such of which he was eventually refused entry into the US...and as result of that they told him he was no longer qualified for the US visa waiver but needed to visit the US embassy in Canada to apply anytime he needed to visit the US.

3 Likes

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2019
kechywillz:
His people will feel their son is doing well over there,why den carry visa give this kind person,US fit exchange this guy in place of me
grin grin grin grin He probarbly had the same thought as you before he went to America.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by Rolly22(m): 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2019
missjo:

Whoever sold you this is a very good sales person. If he has no skill, no funds to get a skill, no valid documents, and most importantly some kind of valid educational qualification,no way he's getting a job

You lied bro, He can work in sanctuary States.
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by orunmila144: 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2019
gypsey:
grin grin grin grin i have NO idea what you on About.
cheesy wink grin
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by orunmila144: 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
gypsey:
I Know what i am talking About, I did uber eat 3 weekends Ago with my bicycle. grin
you are the man lol. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' / Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens / Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.