Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

It's Time To Quit! Why Shouldn't I Quit NOW? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Time To Quit! Why Shouldn't I Quit NOW? (333 Views)

I Quit Being A Nice Guy / How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's Time To Quit! Why Shouldn't I Quit NOW? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2019
Read this and motivate yourself through this journey of life!

Too late to quit now...

Have i decided? Yes!
Through this fire, snow, even this hurricane.... I'm decided. I won't stop pushing beyond every obstacles. This boundary? What about it...? I had seen many die for not having faith, but me? I won't stop till i get through this wires. I've set my gaze only on winning. Tell me why i shouldn't die just to grab my goal. I'm decided! I'll give it all to be in my dreams.

If you don't run, you'll either get trampled. My friend, they'll mock you, make you feel less human. I'm decided against all odds. I'll say no to quitting.
One more hurdle, even if they come in hundreds. I'll give it all, i mean all it takes to be in this numerous good dreams.

Many times I've been told to quit, "this road isn't yours to ply" many times I've been told to resign to fate, and many times I've said 'i have faith, I'll be there someday'.
Quitters don't win, and winners don't quit.
I'll keep on, I've got faith and I'd only die not to get there.

My destiny isn't a gamble, I'll see it through someday. Why am i not even dead yet? My friend I've seen a friend die when the bullet was meant for me. Who says i still don't have a purpose?
Over yonder, over that river is home... Lonely, very lonely road. I'm afraid of plying it, fear is a very bad thing, now I've learnt it's too late to quit! The least I'll do is to try. Why shouldn't i? I'm in the world already. Every stroke it takes, im taking it!
I've been harmed and armed with my vision, the only thing i have on my mind now is that celebration. I'm getting there, and will never quit!

Please SHARE till it gets to that person who's ready to quit!

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Being Killed By A Serial Killer -abayomi Shogunle / Great Lessons Are Learned From Small Things That Happen To Us In Life. / New-get-up-20gb-data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.