Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:49 AM

Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun - Literature (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun (133581 Views)

Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) / Black Maria 4 (Nemesis) / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Vidamia(m): 6:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
iamloyalty:

He's like that with almost all his stories, maybe this one will take 3yrs to complete. U can patronize him though. I will come back whenever is complete.
You are absolutely right.......even buying the half baked story of nemesis is a no for me because you won't know when the rest will be complete.....I remembered the Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue story I bought from him, the story is not complete up till today
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Quinyoudee(f): 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2020
EkopSparoAyara:

See this one.. This story ended last week Sunday..
You just don't talk for the sake of talking..

I'll borrow the words of Lucky Dube “If you can't say good about somebody, just shut up”
please gist me the completing part, i missed out last week episode
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by EkopSparoAyara(m): 11:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
Quinyoudee:

please gist me the completing part, i missed out last week episode

Oh, I didn't even know Larrysun had taken them down..

Peter Black was jailed for life with hard labour but he told Officer John Balewa that he will get out soon,I don't know how..
Roberto Bonifacio was also tried but he was found not guilty of the charges against him,he must have pulled a lot of strings with brown envelope filled with hard currencies.
He also told Officer John Balewa that he was going to come for him for being a stumbling block in his quest to retrieve back his Diamond.

Officer John Balewa pleaded with Peter Black to give him the location of the Diamond so that he can give it back to the Italian,he is desperate to prevent Roberto Bonifacio from hurting him, unfortunately, Peter Black looked straight into his eyes and told him “No”

Oh,did I forget to add that Officer John Balewa denied Peter Black in the court room when Peter called him out as his old friend and accomplice? Yes,he denied ever associating with Peter Black -something that Peter should have done like his biblical namesake did to Jesus,lol.

Officer Gold and Maria were buried on the same day,on the insistence of Peter Black,he was allowed to attend his wife's funeral in chains and in the company of prison guards..

Thousands attended the burial because the wanted to pay their last respect to someone they considered a hero-Maria.The burial was aired as Maria was committed to mother earth..

So, we're now in “Nemesis” join us on the other side of the bridge..

I hope this gives you an insight, however,your imagination is a co-writter.

Cheers!!!

4 Likes

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by patoranfire(m): 9:40am On Sep 24, 2020
Hi larrysun, please i need to understand why i can seem to continue reading black maria(all parts) pass some few chapters. I appreciate ur talents and willingness to help others. I would really appreciate if there is away to overcome this hiccup.gracias!
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
patoranfire:
Hi larrysun, please i need to understand why i can seem to continue reading black maria(all parts) pass some few chapters. I appreciate ur talents and willingness to help others. I would really appreciate if there is away to overcome this hiccup.gracias!
Available for sale.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Quinyoudee(f): 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
EkopSparoAyara:

Oh, I didn't even know Larrysun had taken them down..

Peter Black was jailed for life with hard labour but he told Officer John Balewa that he will get out soon,I don't know how..
Roberto Bonifacio was also tried but he was found not guilty of the charges against him,he must have pulled a lot of strings with brown envelope filled with hard currencies.
He also told Officer John Balewa that he was going to come for him for being a stumbling block in his quest to retrieve back his Diamond.

Officer John Balewa pleaded with Peter Black to give him the location of the Diamond so that he can give it back to the Italian,he is desperate to prevent Roberto Bonifacio from hurting him, unfortunately, Peter Black looked straight into his eyes and told him “No”

Oh,did I forget to add that Officer John Balewa denied Peter Black in the court room when Peter called him out as his old friend and accomplice? Yes,he denied ever associating with Peter Black -something that Peter should have done like his biblical namesake did to Jesus,lol.

Officer Gold and Maria were buried on the same day,on the insistence of Peter Black,he was allowed to attend his wife's funeral in chains and in the company of prison guards..

Thousands attended the burial because the wanted to pay their last respect to someone they considered a hero-Maria.The burial was aired as Maria was committed to mother earth..

So, we're now in “Nemesis” join us on the other side of the bridge..

I hope this gives you an insight, however,your imagination is a co-writter.

Cheers!!!
Thanks a million Class Captain..... I really do appreciate.

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by EkopSparoAyara(m): 9:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
[quote author=Quinyoudee post=94380868][/quote]
You're welcome classmate, lol..
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by TheCork(m): 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
sheba222:
you are the best.thumb up for a job well done.I dnt know what is wrong with basket faulty of reasoning what was he expecting from Bonifacio? a standing ovation or accolade, after what happened he still wants Peter to help him. indeed when digging a hole for your enemy don't make it too dig.inside life be this

Kaiii..see chewwwin gum
Hello please i hav moiney &can we discuss litarratures? cheesy
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by TheCork(m): 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2020
sheba222:
you are the best.thumb up for a job well done.I dnt know what is wrong with basket faulty of reasoning what was he expecting from Bonifacio? a standing ovation or accolade, after what happened he still wants Peter to help him. indeed when digging a hole for your enemy don't make it too dig.inside life be this

Tanks. How much? smiley
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by HazardMan(m): 11:54am On Oct 20, 2020
What's the name of Larry sun site again? I want to read this story there, I can't find some episodes here. Hope it's for free sha
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Ceejay322(m): 6:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
Larrysun please how do I get the full story? Beginning to end
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by trojan84(m): 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
Larrysun, how many books are there about Peter and Maria? How many are complete and how do I get them? Thanks
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
trojan84:
Larrysun, how many books are there about Peter and Maria? How many are complete and how do I get them? Thanks
Black Maria contains five books in total. Four books are currently available.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 12:45am On Mar 05, 2021
*NEMESIS IS NOW FULLY AVAILABLE!*

*The complete Black Maria (Book 4) you have been waiting for is now available. Get your own copy now if you have not read it.*

*Click on the link below to get it directly from Okadabooks.*

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/black_maria_book_4/41068

*The PDF is also available.*
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by trojan84(m): 7:37am On Mar 06, 2021
LarrySun:
Black Maria contains five books in total. Four books are currently available.

So how do I get them?
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 8:09am On Mar 06, 2021
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by trojan84(m): 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

The New Girl / THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series / Unrequited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.