Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,632 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

"The Sad Truth About Hip Hop" <chain letter> - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "The Sad Truth About Hip Hop" <chain letter> (68111 Views)

How Wizkid Beat Ice Prince, Others To Win 2011 Hyundai S.u.v At Hip Hop Awards / The Truth About Rumors Of Jay-z Being A Member Of The Illuminati / Destiny's Child, the Hip-Hop Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: "The Sad Truth About Hip Hop" <chain letter> by Peterwizzy: 12:45am On Oct 06, 2013
Always:

A few decent points I think but alot of them are really left up to the imagination, In some ways it almost makes you seem evil for looking for evil in alot of things. I beleive that god put us here to try and understand eachother and love eachother as much as possible. You are condeming alot of these people because you look for evil in alot of things they do. Take for example India, just because you said that you say her sons name means seven steps to being God does not mean it does. It is alos not a bad thing to say. Why is it not bad to try and be like christ but bad to try and be like God. I beleive you are the type of person who makes people all over the world not like christians. It is not my place or any other christians to sit and pass judgement on people or try to find evil in their ways. As far as im concerned the song crossroads by Bone thugs is a great song that makes me think about being with my loved ones after im gone some day in heaven and i would gather that alot of people take it the same way, but thats also my oppinion no real facts there. And saying that D'angelos video is X-rated helps me in my argument I mean did god not create Adam and Eve in his own image? The reason people started wearing clothes is because they saw their naked bodies as perverted, i see nothign wrong with the naked body as long as it is not used in a perverted way and in no way was his video perverted i beleive it was a very strong point. God created us all in his own image and its nothing to be ashamed of. it is people that look for evil like you that make it evil. I am not judging you I am just trying to show you that if you don't look for evil so hard in others the world is actually a great place and people are in general good. Love your neighbor no matter who or what they are thats all god wants for us thats the entire message you wouldn't hate these people if they were your family. Love your fellow man and have a good day look for the good in people I promise you will be alot happier, and don't condemn an entire culture just because you beleive you see a few bad apples or we will all beliving in the middle east.

Oh and if aint glorifying god its most like glorifying something about this world he made for us. not all music is about bad things and jsut because its not all about god doesnt make it bad. Music can be about anything and if your spending all day glorifying god your going to miss out on life experiences he meant for you to have. Life is a test and you just need to do what you beleive and feel is right, enjoy your friends and family and try to include them in things you like. Dont waste the world god created it for us to experience not to shun away its all his creation might as well take in everything he has done while your here im sure he doesnt mind you enjoying his work.
ummm next time try writing "God" instead of "god"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / Download Full Tracks: Duncan mighty Album – Grace & Talent / Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.