Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,741 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken (42479 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by IronFX: 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
Vincent88:
Good morning everybody. I feel lost without my wife, she had a fourth miscarriage after 2 years of marriage and her family has accused me to be a ritualist that I am eating the babies which I know nothing about and they have decided to take her away from me.

I haven't finished grieving for my elder brother who passed away 3 weeks ago, leaving his 4 children for us and now she is gone.

Please she is also in this platform beg her for me to come back to me, because I love her so much and I cant live without her please.
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by MobilityExpress: 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
LadySarah:
Might be Rhesus Factor issue.

you mean Nigerian doctors are so incompetent to have missed this factor in their pregnant patient diagnosis and examination four 4 times in a row?
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by LegalOpinion: 7:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
theButterfly:
Your marriage is not working and you've already secretly fathered a child with your late brother's wife. Leave your wife be and let her go because she doesn't deserve to be in this mess. Too much has happened: your secret child, her miscarriages, your brother's death (idk if he knew about the child w/ your wife before he died) that it would be unfair to bring her any further pain. If I were a family member I would not allow her to go back to you. She needs to start her life with another man.

Seems you know this family closely.
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by Damntruth(m): 7:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
Most miscarriages are medical condition first she needs to see a very qualified gynaecologist... My friends wife had 8 miscarriages... Her case was that her womb was weak ..she had to be on injections and drugs ..she two kids now..same here my wife had one miscarriage and she is in the 3month her second pregnancy but we a gynaecologist who checked her and explained her special anatomy.. She is grinding now

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by Damntruth(m): 7:22pm On Sep 22, 2019
MobilityExpress:

you mean Nigerian doctors are so incompetent to have missed this factor in their pregnant patient diagnosis and examination four 4 times in a row?
yes very possible bro

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by MobilityExpress: 7:22pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hallams:
exactly. Most times we pay attention to Genotype and leave rhesus factor.

It can't be rhesus. Because if it is, then it means we have the worst doctors in the world to have missed out on that 4 consecutive times. Blood tests are one of the basic tests run during pregnancy, in fact several times.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by A305: 7:23pm On Sep 22, 2019
silverkings:
The miscarriages might be medical problem. Una go hospital?
Yes, mistreated or untreated infection.
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by Chubhie: 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2019
Vincent88:
Good morning everybody. I feel lost without my wife, she had a fourth miscarriage after 2 years of marriage and her family has accused me to be a ritualist that I am eating the babies which I know nothing about and they have decided to take her away from me.

I haven't finished grieving for my elder brother who passed away 3 weeks ago, leaving his 4 children for us and now she is gone.

Please she is also in this platform beg her for me to come back to me, because I love her so much and I cant live without her please.
Iyawo we dey beg o..
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by toboy: 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
kross01:
Dear OP, i guess she didn't leave because of the miscarriage alone but maybe also because she later learnt of your little secret which you once brought to us here on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5045895/child-brothers-ex-wife-please did you later seek help in a hospital as was earlier advised by people on that thread? What was the outcome? Only the two of you can come out of this and stronger too, if only you guys will realise you only have each other and no one else. Sorry for the loss of your brother by the way (i am guessing he couldn't get over his predicament then).
. grin you have sharp memory oo. Really commendable!!
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by awa(m): 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
Vincent88:

Unfortunately for you she can live without you. Bro grow up and stop talking as if what they accused you of is true... Hear yourself you can't live without her
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by Hotzone(m): 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
U didn’t mention anything concerning medical rather u dwell much on sentiments. Ur carelessness and fake love may be the reason for ur isshhh. May be u don’t take proper care of the lady, maybe age difference too or u guys are not husband and wife!
All loss na loss!
U can’t get it back!
Adjust yo belt/trousers and push on!!!!

Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by semyman: 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
Vincent88:

Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by MobilityExpress: 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
Damntruth:
yes very possible bro

I don't want to believe our doctors are this useless. No, I don't. There are half-baked, half-trained quacks out there no doubt, but 4 times, common, I highly doubt it. There might be something else wrong somewhere, like maybe her cervix is dilated, or premature cervix dilation. She needs thorough examination.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by tiredoflife(m): 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
generationz:
Well, this public apology means nothing. I have seen men who crawl on their knees in public to beg their wives only for her to return and keep chopping beating.

If your wife's family called you a ritualist then
that is a serious allegation.

Of a truth, you shouldn't be bothered about getting her back first but clearing your name.

Go to God in prayer and ask him to vindicate you, if you are innocent.

When this happens, no one will tell your wife to return.

What is of a truth
Is that English
Where did u learn to speak such poor grammar.
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by shamecurls(m): 7:30pm On Sep 22, 2019
generationz:
Well, this public apology means nothing. I have seen men who crawl on their knees in public to beg their wives only for her to return and keep chopping beating.

If your wife's family called you a ritualist then
that is a serious allegation.

Of a truth, you shouldn't be bothered about getting her back first but clearing your name.

Go to God in prayer and ask him to vindicate you, if you are innocent.

When this happens, no one will tell your wife to return.

Sigh...
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by midnighter(f): 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
I I once heard about a nanny who used to beat the baby under her care, if the baby poo she takes the poo and smashes it on the child's mouth for the child to eat, baby would cry cry and become sick. To cut the story short, this nanny later married but was childless for many years, till a word came for her in church,

WHAT!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by semyman: 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
Vincent88:

Go and reveal your past misdeeds with your sister In-law to your elder brother and confess all your sins.
Your wife should go and see gynaecologist, the acidity level of her womb could be looked into.
You have fathered a child before, so what you need is spiritual cleansing and purification by confessing and seeking for forgiveness

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by islandmoon: 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
so, you finally killed your brother?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by Isoduwa(m): 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2019
Vincent88:

My friend go and look for work and be the best dad to you brother kids and forget about ths pepper spray love

I said go and make money look for money fine money � finally you go see am say na error she be to you before my friend go and make money
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by Odinceblog1: 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2019
I am the Next President of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (Video)
https://odinceblog.com/i-am-the-next-president-of-nigeria-pastor-tunde-bakare-video/
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by cenaman(m): 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
kross01:
Dear OP, i guess she didn't leave because of the miscarriage alone but maybe also because she later learnt of your little secret which you once brought to us here on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5045895/child-brothers-ex-wife-please did you later seek help in a hospital as was earlier advised by people on that thread? What was the outcome? Only the two of you can come out of this and stronger too, if only you guys will realise you only have each other and no one else. Sorry for the loss of your brother by the way (i am guessing he couldn't get over his predicament then).
You are absolutely amazing when it come to record keeping. or how will i put it?
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by mizz2posh: 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
Logobenz:
Some people still dull sha.i wonder why a person will believe in such nonsense undecided
Bro if you get money,go marry one clean 25yr old,buy am one clean gs300 and enjoy life in peace bro.
Will be doing same this year end to a 21yr old.never been happier smiley

You seem stuck on age, so when you marry your 21yr old she will never get older?

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by fk002: 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2019
Guy man you don fvck up

You need Ubanja Red pills
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by makinson2865: 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
If your wife or her family members are spiritual, then they may have been told In a church that you are the cause of her childlessness, tho they may not know exactly how the fault is yours. Probably that could be the reason you are tagged a ritualist.

At this point in your life, you must be strong and face whatever comes up, she may come back to you, or she may not. Get a nanny to help with the kids if you can't cope alone.

Not everyone who read your previous/current posts blame you, I felt sad and broken going through your posts, especially seeing that you were just 17yrs when your sister in-law began seducing you, and it took you two years to fall into the temptation. I'm so sorry, I can imargine what you went through in her hands, and of course your brother would never have believed you if you told him.

I am convinced it is karma playing a fast one on you, a wife who genuinely loves you may listen to you and forgive you, especially since you committed the evil due to pressure and at a young age, that's why you should have confessed long ago. Unfortunately, your brother is dead. After the burial is over......if your wife returns, go on your knees and confess, make sure you lay emphasis on your age and the torments you went through. She will be mad, but ''may''forgive you. If she dosent return and you remarry in future, go on your knees and tell your new fiancee. It is best you confess and set your self free. I once heard about a nanny who used to beat the baby under her care, if the baby poo she takes the poo and smashes it on the child's mouth for the child to eat, baby would cry cry and become sick. To cut the story short, this nanny later married but was childless for many years, till a word came for her in church, she confessed and was set free. I would like to modify my post when you are done reading, I don't like sounding spiritual in the family section. I advice you pray and get closer to God, God will help you.

Words cannot express how happy I am with this your witty comments sister.God bless you for putting yourself in op's shoe .For not passing out negative judgement on him.

I really feel his pain.May God see him tru in DT Hideous plight

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by Flier: 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
theButterfly:
Your marriage is not working and you've already secretly fathered a child with your late brother's wife. Leave your wife be and let her go because she doesn't deserve to be in this mess. Too much has happened: your secret child, her miscarriages, your brother's death (idk if he knew about the child w/ his wife before he died) that it would be unfair to bring her any further pain if she returns. If I were a family member I would not allow her to go back to you. She needs to start her life with another man.

I wish you well too, OP.
The guy is cursed! Because I don’t think he is making it up
The story correspond with the one he posted in February,maybe he even killed that his brother just to get the wife and the kids who knows
At the same time, he can not be trusted,maybe he actually did the money ritual.He is just a waste
He is pure evil I am frustrated

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by remiopash: 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2019
Vincent88:

https://www.facebook.com/716517688364850/posts/3035302413153021/ try and watch this video and send it to your wife too.God bless you.
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by hope4nigeria(m): 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
Vincent88:

are you sure you're not guilty as charged? If not, problem just work away from you and you are begging it to return.
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by Blitz888(m): 7:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future... Let's stop judging him and proffer answers to his predicament.

Let him that's without a sin be the first to cast a stone!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by OdefaGirl(f): 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
kross01:

Guess this is his own cross

I also advised him on that thread so the moment i came across this topic, his moniker rang a bell so i had to go confirm

Na waa oo, this is really smart. I had to visit the link.
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 22, 2019
Logobenz:
Some people still dull sha.i wonder why a person will believe in such nonsense undecided
Bro if you get money,go marry one clean 25yr old,buy am one clean gs300 and enjoy life in peace bro.
Will be doing same this year end to a 21yr old.never been happier smiley
grin Chief Logobenz happy married life in advance nwanne nwoke.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by thedio(m): 7:52pm On Sep 22, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy / Rukaiya Bello Matawalle Weds Mukhtar Ahmed Danmadami In Zamfara (Photos) / 5 Family Members Who Died In Road Accident Buried In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.