Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,175 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo (20294 Views)

Lampard Records The Worst Point-Per-Game of any Manager Under The Abramovich Era / Cr7 & Messi According To Records - The Best Of All Time / Records The Super Eagles Set At The 2018 FIFA World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo by Joiedevivre: 10:59am On Sep 18, 2019
Exwizaard:
he's actually right about that

Messi Fans will rush here now, let's settle this once

Likes for Ronaldo

Share for Messi
There's no need for debate anymore. They both have expressed their respect for each other.
Re: I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 18, 2019
cheesy love this...this is a man focused on the more important things in life.
Re: I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo by Sambaby7640: 11:42am On Sep 18, 2019
majamajic:
the greatest

Pele, Messi and maradona should fighting for 2nd position
Are you for real? Pele,maradona and messi should be fighting for second place? Your Ronaldo cant make top 5 in All time best list. You better be updated and stop being delusional. Shioor!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo by dayveed1(m): 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2019
MiseryIndex:
Messi Will Be Considered A Small goat When He Adds D Copa America To His Trophy Count.Until Then, C R7 Remains D GOAT
k
Re: I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo by Jsucre(m): 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
Eran iya osogbo football
orunmila144:
EWURE
Re: I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo by DiamondSports(f): 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
Re: I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo by hamyareweb(m): 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2019
New Film By Saeed Soheili Zade – Mankan
https://film-mag.ir/mankan-series/
Re: I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo by PapaAdanna: 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2019
But miserable haters will come here now and hate

Comparing their father nyansh
Re: I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2019
Ronaldo fans : 80%
Messi fans: 20%

The best player in the history of Social Media!!!!

Another record, keep them coming!!!

Playmaking is the reason why Messi is better than Ronaldo tho!!!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo by obentenyson(m): 4:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
dayveed1:
From one interview to another.. Dude we know you're good and that you've set records in the history of football yeah but Messi is better..
if you are good, you don't have to keep telling us that you are good... your effort n talent will speak.....
Re: I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo by asamaigho(m): 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
aaronson:
Despite the talent, Ronaldo is a hard worker (Davido) and Messi is more or less a blast from the past who still thrives on old glory.(Wizkid)
CHEAP DEAL on a Lexus down my signature.

i guess he works hard @box 18.
lazy penaldo

1 Like

Re: I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo by asamaigho(m): 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2019
Educonomist:

I don't see it as brag.... to me it's self confidence

self confidence no dey shout.
confident people are always calm...their work speaks for them not their mouth.

the inferiority complex when dey worry ronaldo high pass tacha eyelash.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen / Bonke Replaces Injured Ndidi In Nigeria Squad / John Enoh: 3 Things To Know About The New Sports Minster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.