Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane (10036 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) / The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / Contact Me For S3x But I Don’t Take Less Than 10k- Lady Shares Steamy Photos To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by kranus: 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
Jerkules:
Beautiful view from Abroad.. but not here where their toto dey smell fish fish cheesy

Lol
Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by kranus: 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
Blackivy29:
no steamy picture for the females?

my bad. watch out for future posts on wrnts.com grin
Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
Lol,
If these pretty ladies mount all these nairaland dude, they will tell their boss they are not coming to work or will not attend that crucial meeting.
grin
I think they are one the most beautiful set of women only next to fashion models. Fine shape, fine face, well proportioned. Infact I sometimes imagine how the male counterparts in the aviation industry are coping.
Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by Kalapizim(m): 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
Pleasing to the eye, if only you know what they go through, the babe i am chasing now works as a flight attendant and i know how difficult is it to spend time with her.
Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by Bamz(m): 12:21am On Sep 19, 2019
Sparkle777:
Believe me, up air is not where you wanna be laying random chicks. What will u tell God if y'all die in a crash. When I board, my spirituality soars...

And when you touch down, it wanes.

Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by khiaa(f): 6:17am On Sep 19, 2019
They are men.
Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by missjo(f): 6:21am On Sep 19, 2019
khiaa:
They are men.
cheesy
Oh not again
Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by khiaa(f): 6:24am On Sep 19, 2019
missjo:

cheesy
Oh not again

Lol, how come you guys can't tell the difference. I live in California so I see those freaks all of the time.
Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by missjo(f): 6:38am On Sep 19, 2019
khiaa:

Lol, how come you guys can't tell the difference. I live in California so I see those freaks all of the time.
You are not the only one here who has or does thocheesy
Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by khiaa(f): 6:51am On Sep 19, 2019
missjo:

You are not the only one here who has or does thocheesy

So why can't you tell them apart from women? undecided
Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:00am On Sep 19, 2019
khiaa:
They are men.
Lol u noticed too,
If u look at them from another angle or perspective. They look really athletic and physically intimidating.

It is like they usually undergo rigorous physical exercise.
Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by khiaa(f): 8:19am On Sep 19, 2019
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Lol u noticed too,
If u look at them from another angle or perspective. They look really athletic and physically intimidating.

It is like they usually undergo rigorous physical exercise.

More than that, the jawline is extremely hard and so is the facial structure. What big hands.

1 Like

Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 19, 2019
Those are not real flight attendants.
They Just toke pictures.
Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:26am On Sep 19, 2019
khiaa:

More than that, the jawline is extremely hard and so is the facial structure. What big hands.
yea especially those arms. Lol
Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by missjo(f): 9:34am On Sep 19, 2019
khiaa:

So why can't you tell them apart from women? undecided
Perhaps its the same reason you see men in them. We see what we want to see smiley
Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by ploutus: 9:35am On Sep 19, 2019
shocked
Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by missjo(f): 9:36am On Sep 19, 2019
serosa:
Those are not real flight attendants.
They Just toke pictures.
You guys always miss the pointcheesy
Are flight attendants generally hot or not?
Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 19, 2019
missjo:

You guys always miss the pointcheesy
Are flight attendants generally hot or not?

Not sure.
Some hot Some not.
Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by missjo(f): 10:01am On Sep 19, 2019
serosa:

Not sure.
Some hot Some not.
Generally,serosa tongue
Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by ploutus: 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2019
smiley
Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 19, 2019
biko wats are d names of d airlines? i no cee dis one for qatar airways and d lady on red looks like virgin atlantic.love d way suspend dhier azz for air ;Dbiko wats are d names of d airlines? i no cee dis one for qatar airways and d lady on red looks like virgin atlantic.love d way suspend dhier azz for air
Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
Sparkle777:
Believe me, up air is not where you wanna be laying random chicks. What will u tell God if y'all die in a crash. When I board, my spirituality soars...
why are u guys always thinkin about plane crash? flying is a nice experience believe me.d way dose fine air hostesses go pamper u u will want to fly in d plane forever.
Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by khiaa(f): 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2019
missjo:

Perhaps its the same reason you see men in them. We see what we want to see smiley
It's not the same reason. I see them as men because they are men, you guys see a fantasy. Are you in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane by ploutus: 7:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic / He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... / 10 Mistake That Men Who Have No Confidence With Women Are Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.