Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Are african men Romantic or Just "Unaffectionate" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are african men Romantic or Just "Unaffectionate" (2807 Views)

How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / Being Romantic Or Being Foolish? / Are Nigerian Men Romantic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Are african men Romantic or Just "Unaffectionate" by MsPotato(f): 4:51pm On Oct 31, 2010
Orikinla:

What does Oprah Winfrey know about being loved?
Have you found out about her history with men since high school.

How many serial killers do we have in the world?

Serial killers are psychos who are only obsessed with their women.

Obsession is not love.

Being a nice guy does not mean you are romantic.

A romantic man must not be a kitty,  insecure or what I call a "love mugu",

A romantic man must be bold and brave and noble.

U need to watch the episode about Romantic guys on her show and No, its not about her and her relationshuip buts its about Romantic guys and their bacgrounds. Just a research and a documentary done by psychologists and all. Dont know how true is that. I only put that in my posts as a joke. undecided

But for me, I still dont favour romantic guys wink
Re: Are african men Romantic or Just "Unaffectionate" by MrsEve: 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2010
It is true for some. Some African men are romantic and some are affectionate.
Re: Are african men Romantic or Just "Unaffectionate" by Nobody: 3:57am On Nov 01, 2010
Orikinla:

Bear with him and do your best to bring out the best in him.
African men really love their women if their women will be faithful to them.
They will treat them like goddesses.

I LOVE how you pissed me off yesterday and now you are giving me GOOD advice lol. I understand and I will bear with him it's just I'm ready to feel him, I'm tired of having to guess and wonder. He does little things like cooks for me, hug me, hold my hand, even said he loved me one time but just as fast as he turns on his emotions he will turn them off. angry

@Mz Potato You kind of have me thinking when you said the whole "serial killer thing". Sometimes I think a bouquet of Roses come with a catch. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couples Married For 62 Years Dies Holding Hands / She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) / [poem For Review] I Miss You! - A Poem To My Future Wife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.