Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

The Mystery Of The Number 666. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mystery Of The Number 666. (5137 Views)

COVID-19 Vaccine Will Carry A Microchip With The Number 666 Of The Antichrist / Redeemed Church & The Number 666 / The Full Explanation Of The Number 666 Found In The Book Of Revelation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by kkins25(m): 12:37am On Sep 24, 2019
budaatum:

Lol
hahaha. Im laughing in aramaic
Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by MuttleyLaff: 1:38am On Sep 24, 2019
blueAgent:
No he is not against World unity, if he had allowed men to unite it could have lead to Sin and wickedness been pervasive which could have lead to the second destruction of the world just like in the time of Noah.

The purpose of God scattering them was to minimize the effect of Sin.

kkins25:
then he is very dumb. I hope he is satisfied with the world he has now.
Smh

kkins25:
don't forget, im your alter ego...hahaha
How this man walks with these his dangling criminally insane huge two big chutzpah between his legs I dont know

budaatum:
He also said we will do greater things than he did, which sheep obviously cannot do.

I guess its a matter of whom one is in the Kingdom of God. For not all are sheep to be shepherded humbly to the slaughter.

MuttleyLaff:
Wrong, budaatum wrong again because there are many lists of greater things than He did, done all around and about us

kkins25:
pray tell, please enlighten us on these unspeakable deeds you speak of. I hunger for thy wisdom oh muttley. What greater work can a man yet do that would be greater than turning water to wine.
Maybe you are ryt, after all we soak soak corn inside water and viola, water transforms to "wine"
I glady will share with you some of what I know.

To begin, turning water to wine, started out as an unwilling and hesitant miracle. Now, did you read in the Bible about any organ transplants, huh? Did you read in the Bible about any actual mountain earth moving done and/or read about anything like Rotherhithe Tunnel, the world's first man-made underground tunnel under a river, huh? Did you read in the Bible about any separation of Siamese twins, huh? Did you read in the Bible about aircrafts moving people about and/or all over the place, huh? Did you read in the Bible about any person(s), like you and I, at great distance apart, conversing with each other on computers, smartphone and/or laptops, huh? Need I go on? Need I say more, huh? I can but am sensing you're that clever enough to get the drift, hmm?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by johnw47: 2:27am On Sep 24, 2019
kkins25:
pray tell, please enlighten us on these unspeakable deeds you speak of. I hunger for thy wisdom oh muttley. What greater work can a man yet do that would be greater than turning water to wine.
Maybe you are ryt, after all we soak soak corn inside water and viola, water transforms to "wine"

Joh 14:12  Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

"greater works" in that verse obviously does not mean better works, but more works

greater
μείζων
meizōn
mide'-zone
larger (literally or figuratively) greater (-est), more.

one of Christ's works was preaching the gospel of the kingdom, He preached it much for a few years
believers have been preaching the gospel of the kingdom for two thousand years, more preaching work than Christ
but not better than Christ
Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by blueAgent(m): 10:47am On Sep 24, 2019
johnw47:

sewer mouth false accuser beelzebubAgent of absolutely no understanding

the pope is certainally not my pope

see yet how you have extreme endogenous confusion

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Pro_18:2  A fool hath no delight in understanding,

Pro_19:1  Better is the poor that walketh in his integrity, than he that is perverse in his lips, and is a fool.

Really

Then whose Pope is he?

That article exposed the pagan origin of the trinity doctrine and it's connection to 666, it also exposes the role your church the (Catholic Church) played in bringing this false doctrine into Christaintity.
Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by blueAgent(m): 10:52am On Sep 24, 2019
budaatum:

You will be a god in 3100BC "pagans" world if you had the knowledge depicted in the first picture below. In fact, you'd be a god today if you had the knowledge depicted in that picture as the second picture shows.

Except we are much smarter these days, standing on the gigantic shoulders of the "pagans".

Some connect this symbol with the Eye of Providence, which exists within Christian and deist contexts: the watchful eye of a superior power surveying humanity. This connection is particularly emphasized by conspiracy theorists who believe in an overbearing new world order that inserts its own pagan or Satanic images into otherwise innocuous contexts."

You did not refute my points with regards to the significance of equilateral triangles in pagan and occultic teachings.
What you did was to show another occult pagan symbol.
Like I said before 666 number is genuine and it is represented by equilateral triangles which can be found all around you including the Church especially the Catholic Church.
Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by johnw47: 11:59am On Sep 24, 2019
blueAgent:

Really

Then whose Pope is he?

That article exposed the pagan origin of the trinity doctrine and it's connection to 666, it also exposes the role your church the (Catholic Church) played in bringing this false doctrine into Christaintity.

beelzebubAgent, you know i don't enlighten you a sewer mouth false accuser
who has absolutely no understanding at all:

Mat_7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

and who lies like hell:

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by blueAgent(m): 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2019
johnw47:

beelzebubAgent, you know i don't enlighten you a sewer mouth false accuser
who has absolutely no understanding at all:

Mat_7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

and who lies like hell:

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Shame on you, all you could do is to throw insults rather than refute the allegations made against your church.

2 Likes

Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by budaatum: 7:12pm On Sep 24, 2019
blueAgent:

That article exposed the pagan origin
I think you mistake 'syncretism', for "origin". Rome had always been a sacred city, with it's emperors even becoming gods. Christianity opposed the idea of multiple gods and replaced it with one. All the god ideas were then resolved into one single book eventually but understood through preexisting pagan lenses.

Its like Nigeria seeing Christianity through pagan ideas and expecting God to rain manna on them instead of getting off their asses and working for it.
Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by blueAgent(m): 11:14pm On Sep 24, 2019
budaatum:

I think you mistake 'syncretism', for "origin". Rome had always been a sacred city, with it's emperors even becoming gods. Christianity opposed the idea of multiple gods and replaced it with one. All the god ideas were then resolved into one single book eventually but understood through preexisting pagan lenses.

Its like Nigeria seeing Christianity through pagan ideas and expecting God to rain manna on them instead of getting off their asses and working for it.

We are both saying the same thing.

Presently Christaintity is about the gospel of Christ mixed with pagans tales and rituals.
Which is not good.
Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by budaatum: 11:19pm On Sep 24, 2019
blueAgent:

Presently Christaintity is about the gospel of Christ mixed with pagans tales and rituals.
Which is not good.
Why is it not good?
Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by johnw47: 2:00am On Sep 25, 2019
blueAgent:

Shame on you, all you could do is to throw insults rather than refute the allegations made against your church.

call it insults if you like, but it's the truth

you know i don't enlighten you who is a sewer mouth and false accuser:

and who understands absolutely nothing at all:

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

and who lies like hell:

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by johnw47: 2:15am On Sep 25, 2019
blueAgent:

Is that all you can say after I exposed your Pope displaying 666 sign and other pagan symbols.

blueAgent:

blueAgent:

sewer mouth false accuser beelzebubAgent who has ™Absolutely No Understanding
and lies like hell, and repeats your lies thinking that will make them look true
but such is a habitual liar, a son of your daddy the devil:

Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by johnw47: 4:52am On Sep 25, 2019
blueAgent:

you mean your lying allegations that the pope is my pope
and that his catholic church is my church

sewer mouth false accuser beelzebubAgent of ™Absolutely No Understanding
and habitual lying:

your lying can only be matched by false jw's and others of satans mob:

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by MuttleyLaff: 5:09am On Sep 25, 2019
budaatum:

"The LORD had said to Abram,
“Leave your native country,
your relatives, and your father’s family
(i.e. leave your father's house), and go to the land that I will show you
"
- Genesis 12:1

"2Then Joshua told everyone to listen to this message from the Lord, the God of Israel:
Long ago your ancestors lived on the other side of the Euphrates River, and they worshiped other gods.
This continued until the time of your ancestor Terah and his two sons, Abraham and Nahor.

3But I brought Abraham across the Euphrates River and led him through the land of Canaan.
"
- Joshua 24:2-3

budaatum, as can be seen from Genesis 12:1 and Joshua 24:2-3 above, Abram until when he was called out, was born in a house where many other gods were worshipped. The point is, it's Judaism, rather, of which Christianity, is an offshoot/side shoot that first opposed the idea of multiple gods and replaced it with one and had all the god ideas then, resolved into one single book eventually and understood through preexisting pagan lenses.

blueAgent:

Which is not good.

budaatum:
Why is it not good?
The pagans tales bit can be helpfully good, but the pagans rituals wouldnt be helpfully good because practically, they are unauthorized "burning incense", they are "strange fire" offering before God, which God has not commanded or asked for. There is or are no peremptory order(s) from God, for observing, carrying out or doing any of those and/or these pagan rituals
Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by blueAgent(m): 7:15am On Sep 25, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
"The LORD had said to Abram,
“Leave your native country,
your relatives, and your father’s family
(i.e. leave your father's house), and go to the land that I will show you
"
- Genesis 12:1

"2Then Joshua told everyone to listen to this message from the Lord, the God of Israel:
Long ago your ancestors lived on the other side of the Euphrates River, and they worshiped other gods.
This continued until the time of your ancestor Terah and his two sons, Abraham and Nahor.

3But I brought Abraham across the Euphrates River and led him through the land of Canaan.
"
- Joshua 24:2-3

budaatum, as can be seen from Genesis 12:1 and Joshua 24:2-3 above, Abram until when he was called out, was born in a house where many other gods were worshipped. The point is, it's Judaism, rather, of which Christianity, is an offshoot/side shoot that first opposed the idea of multiple gods and replaced it with one and had all the god ideas then, resolved into one single book eventually and understood through preexisting pagan lenses.

The pagans tales bit can be helpfully good, but the pagans rituals wouldnt be helpfully good because practically, they are unauthorized "burning incense", they are "strange fire" offering before God, which God has not commanded or asked for. There is or are no peremptory order(s) from God, for observing, carrying out or doing any of those and/or these pagan rituals

How are the pagan tales good? can you accept pagan tales without incorporating their rituals?
Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by blueAgent(m): 7:19am On Sep 25, 2019
johnw47:

you mean your lying allegations that the pope is my pope
and that his catholic church is my church

and habitual lying:

your lying can only be matched by false jw's and others of satans mob:

You see what fraud trinity doctrine has caused, you are now denying your Pope and your church.
Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by blueAgent(m): 7:23am On Sep 25, 2019
johnw47:

call it insults if you like, but it's the truth

you know i don't enlighten you who is a sewer mouth and false accuser:

and who understands absolutely nothing at all:

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

and who lies like hell:

Kettle calling pot black.
No one is more blind than, one who believes in the fraud called trinity doctrine.
Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by blueAgent(m): 7:27am On Sep 25, 2019
budaatum:
Why is it not good?
This is God's instruction to Israelites.

Jeremiah 10:2-4 King James Version (KJV) Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them. For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe. They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.
Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by MuttleyLaff: 7:58am On Sep 25, 2019
blueAgent:
How are the pagan tales good? can you accept pagan tales without incorporating their rituals?
Thank you for asking me to clarify, well for the mere fact that some pagan tales make it into scripture to be useful for teaching the truth, these pagan tales make it into scripture so with them we're rebuked of our error(s), corrected of our faults and get training showing how to live right and/or instruction for right living. So why I submitted that, in those regards, pagans tales bit can be helpfully good.

blueAgent, is knowing about the Jeremiah 10:2-4 pagan tale you referenced, not helpfully good? Well there are more like that in the Bible that we learn from.
Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by johnw47: 9:00am On Sep 25, 2019
blueAgent:

You see what fraud trinity doctrine has caused, you are now denying your Pope and your church.

and habitual liar

of course you satans mob cannot stop lying, i know that and you keep on proving it, laugh, so duh:

Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by johnw47: 9:02am On Sep 25, 2019
blueAgent:

Kettle calling pot black.
No one is more blind than, one who believes in the fraud called trinity doctrine.

and habitual liar:

Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by johnw47: 9:17am On Sep 25, 2019
blueAgent:

beelzebubAgent

i showed you were wrong on a matter and you replied: Anti-Christ
you certainly are a sewer mouth false accuser, and it's good you take it as an insult

you have repeatedly said the pope is my pope
and his catholic church is my church
you have said I don't believe Jesus is the son of God
of course you are a habitual liar like your daddy the devil:

and you have absolutely no understanding of the bible, or anything said
and you reply with great confusion:

in other words your trade mark describes you perfectly:

™sewer mouth false accuser habitual liar beelzebubAgent of Absolutely No Understanding at all/™

so true
Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by blueAgent(m): 10:08am On Sep 25, 2019
johnw47:

beelzebubAgent

i showed you were wrong on a matter and you replied: Anti-Christ
you certainly are a sewer mouth false accuser, and it's good you take it as an insult

you have repeatedly said the pope is my pope
and his catholic church is my church
you have said I don't believe Jesus is the son of God
of course you are a habitual liar like your daddy the devil:

and you have absolutely no understanding of the bible, or anything said
and you reply with great confusion:

in other words your trade mark describes you perfectly:

™sewer mouth false accuser habitual liar beelzebubAgent of ™Absolutely No Understanding at all/™

so true

You are not making any sense with this your rant. while not stick to the issue at hand by disproving that the origin of the trinity doctrine is not pagan as I have exposed and that your church is not one of the culprit behind the trinity scam.

That will make more sense than you posting Bible verses you can barely comprehend.
Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by blueAgent(m): 10:11am On Sep 25, 2019
johnw47:

and habitual liar:

You keep deviating from the matter at hand.
Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by blueAgent(m): 10:16am On Sep 25, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Thank you for asking me to clarify, well for the mere fact that some pagan tales make it into scripture to be useful for teaching the truth, these pagan tales make it into scripture so with them we're rebuked of our error(s), corrected of our faults and get training showing how to live right and/or instruction for right living. So why I submitted that, in those regards, pagans tales bit can be helpfully good.

blueAgent, is knowing about the Jeremiah 10:2-4 pagan tale you referenced, not helpfully good? Well there are more like that in the Bible that we learn from.

But the pagan tales I am referring to are those ones that are not obvious that have been craftly brought into Christaintity, rather than be a source of lesson for Christains it is now a source or reason for idolatry.
e g veneration of Mary and the dead.
Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by johnw47: 10:23am On Sep 25, 2019
blueAgent:

You are not making any sense with this your rant.

™sewer mouth false accuser habitual liar beelzebubAgent of Absolutely No Understanding at all/™

that's a weak and cowardly way of avoiding the truth i said

blueAgent:
while not stick to the issue at hand by disproving that the origin of the trinity doctrine is not pagan as I have exposed and that your church is not one of the culprit behind the trinity scam.

is there anyone more duh than you, i don't post to a sewer mouth who understands absolutely nothing at all
i may when i feel like it show up some of your lies etc. though

blueAgent:
That will make more sense than you posting Bible verses you can barely comprehend.

never ending liar:

Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by johnw47: 10:30am On Sep 25, 2019
blueAgent:

You keep deviating from the matter at hand.

confused one i have replied to matters at hand, read the posts oh blinded one:

you don't like being exposed for your lies and false accusing, too bad
Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by kkins25(m): 2:59am On Sep 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Smh

How this man walks with these his dangling criminally insane huge two big chutzpah between his legs I dont know

I glady will share with you some of what I know.

To begin, turning water to wine, started out as an unwilling and hesitant miracle. Now, did you read in the Bible about any organ transplants, huh? Did you read in the Bible about any actual mountain earth moving done and/or read about anything like Rotherhithe Tunnel, the world's first man-made underground tunnel under a river, huh? Did you read in the Bible about any separation of Siamese twins, huh? Did you read in the Bible about aircrafts moving people about and/or all over the place, huh? Did you read in the Bible about any person(s), like you and I, at great distance apart, conversing with each other on computers, smartphone and/or laptops, huh? Need I go on? Need I say more, huh? I can but am sensing you're that clever enough to get the drift, hmm?

well,well,well, look what we have here. muttley is giving credit that should be giving to the men and women who have attended night classes instead of night vigils -unto his all mighty creator(s). a miracle dear sir, as potrayed in the bible is when you command bread to multiply by itself without subjecting flour to rigorous process of mixtures and heat. when jesus made water taste like wine, he did so by simply uttering the magic words and voila- he created the greatest wine ever tasted.
that sir is what we refer to as a miracle. you are confusing miracle (no hard work or principles needed) with science(study, and postulation and experimentation)

however your concept of the term might be different. nonetheless with reference to the verse quoted above by a johnw47 whom i also intend to address soon,

Joh 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

iesus christos was no scientist, he was no medical doctor, he was no surgeon but he was able to cure the sick by the power of his words. this sir, is what we refer as a miracle and he postulated that if his disciples follow his ways they would do even more remarkable deeds.
i look on the history of Christianity and can say we certainly did not follow his way so the outstanding feet we have reached thus far must be the handiwork of the devil. if we obeyed christ we wouldnt need the technology would we? after all we are commanded not to love the "things" of this world.
i certainly get the drift and clever enough to know your one sneaky clever pantheo christian wanting to prove the holy spirit right at all cause even at the expense of truth.

johnw47:

Joh 14:12  Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

"greater works" in that verse obviously does not mean better works, but more works

greater
μείζων
meizōn
mide'-zone
larger (literally or figuratively) greater (-est), more.

one of Christ's works was preaching the gospel of the kingdom, He preached it much for a few years
believers have been preaching the gospel of the kingdom for two thousand years, more preaching work than Christ
but not better than Christ

ahhhhhh(soothing exhales) there is nothing more joyous than seeing muttley always not in agreement with mainstream Christians. is muttley the black sheep amongst Christians or is he a wolves in sheep clothing?
here mr john states that no christian can surpass the master.

now oga johhny take a look at these "larger (literally or figuratively) greater (-est), more". let us look at the context in which the word greater was used, shall we:

clearly jesus was not refering to[b] quantity[/b] but quality. how on earth can jesus say; hey, believe in me, i heal 5000 people and you shall heal 5000 blind people and even more....
serioulsy john?
Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by MuttleyLaff: 5:11am On Sep 26, 2019
kkins25:
well,well,well, look what we have here. muttley is giving credit that should be giving to the men and women who have attended night classes instead of night vigils -unto his all mighty creator(s). a miracle dear sir, as potrayed in the bible is when you command bread to multiply by itself without subjecting flour to rigorous process of mixtures and heat. when jesus made water taste like wine, he did so by simply uttering the magic words and voila- he created the greatest wine ever tasted.
that sir is what we refer to as a miracle. you are confusing miracle (no hard work or principles needed) with science(study, and postulation and experimentation)

however your concept of the term might be different. nonetheless with reference to the verse quoted above by a johnw47 whom i also intend to address soon,

John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

iesus christos was no scientist, he was no medical doctor, he was no surgeon but he was able to cure the sick by the power of his words. this sir, is what we refer as a miracle and he postulated that if his disciples follow his ways they would do even more remarkable deeds.
i look on the history of Christianity and can say we certainly did not follow his way so the outstanding feet we have reached thus far must be the handiwork of the devil. if we obeyed christ we wouldnt need the technology would we? after all we are commanded not to love the "things" of this world.
i certainly get the drift and clever enough to know your one sneaky clever pantheo christian wanting to prove the holy spirit right at all cause even at the expense of truth.
I've tried before to let ThothHermes and/or Ranchhoddas understand that what we perceive as miracles on earth are actually rules, principles and/or laws of heaven and that when a miracle is constantly repeated or perfected, it becomes a process of nature, a normal state of affairs on earth.

For example, the Thames Tunnel, which in my earlier posts, I erroneously had it confused with the Rotherhithe Tunnel, is the world's first man-made underground tunnel under a river built. It was used by pedestrians, was a shopping arcade and became a tourist attraction. Experts back then, thought that an underground tunnel underneath a navigable river is impracticable, and so, it was classed a miracle when and after, this tunnel was successfully constructed by Sir Marc Isambard Brunel. Whats the point here kkins25, the point is that, tunnels under rivers, are now ten a penny, and so thereby their constructions arent anymore seen to be miracles

kkins25:
ahhhhhh(soothing exhales) there is nothing more joyous than seeing muttley always not in agreement with mainstream Christians. is muttley the black sheep amongst Christians or is he a wolves in sheep clothing?
I think your kind natured side made you leave out putting pink sheep into your permutations.

kkins25:
here mr john states that no christian can surpass the master.

now oga johhny take a look at these "larger (literally or figuratively) greater (-est), more". let us look at the context in which the word greater was used, shall we:

clearly jesus was not refering to quantity but quality. how on earth can jesus say; hey, believe in me, i heal 5000 people and you shall heal 5000 blind people and even more....
serioulsy john?
Jesus' works were about bringing smiles to people, about giving people back their dignity, restoring the sense of pride in oneself etcetera

Every parent wants to see their kids do well, wants to see them go on to do awesome things, wants to see them excel and if possible surpass their parents' achievements

John 14:12 is about a combination of quantity, quality and/or extent
Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by johnw47: 6:04am On Sep 26, 2019
kkins25:

clearly jesus was not refering to[b] quantity[/b] but quality. how on earth can jesus say; hey, believe in me, i heal 5000 people and you shall heal 5000 blind people and even more....
serioulsy john?

now oga kinsy the greek word meizon means more
and of course it fits the verse:

Joh 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater(more) works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

did Jesus heal 5000 blind people? surgeons have i'm sure healed more

seriously kins ?
Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by MuttleyLaff: 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2019
kkins25:

Joh 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
clearly jesus was not refering to quantity but quality. how on earth can jesus say; hey, believe in me, i heal 5000 people and you shall heal 5000 blind people and even more....
serioulsy john?

MuttleyLaff:
I've tried before to let ThothHermes and/or Ranchhoddas understand that what we perceive as miracles on earth are actually rules, principles and/or laws of heaven and that when a miracle is constantly repeated or perfected, it becomes a process of nature, a normal state of affairs on earth.

For example, the Thames Tunnel, which in my earlier posts, I erroneously had it confused with the Rotherhithe Tunnel, is the world's first man-made underground tunnel under a river built. It was used by pedestrians, was a shopping arcade and became a tourist attraction. Experts back then, thought that an underground tunnel underneath a navigable river is impracticable, and so, it was classed a miracle when and after, this tunnel was successfully constructed by Sir Marc Isambard Brunel. Whats the point here kkins25, the point is that, tunnels under rivers, are now ten a penny, and so thereby their constructions arent anymore seen to be miracles

I think your kind natured side made you leave out putting pink sheep into your permutations.

Jesus' works were about bringing smiles to people, about giving people back their dignity, restoring the sense of pride in oneself etcetera

Every parent wants to see their kids do well, wants to see them go on to do awesome things, wants to see them excel and if possible surpass their parents' achievements

John 14:12 is about a combination of quantity, quality and/or extent

johnw47:
now oga kinsy the greek word meizon means more and of course it fits the verse:

Joh 14:12
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater(more) works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

did Jesus heal 5000 blind people? surgeons have i'm sure healed more seriously kins?
Is this the end of glaucoma? How the world's tiniest implant which you cannot see with the nakëd eye can stop you going blind

- The £900 i-Stent is a hollow tube ten times smaller than a grain of rice
- A surgeon has to use a high-powered microscope to place it in position
- The tube drains off harmful fluid accumulating on the eyeball causing damage
- Amazingly, the life-changing treatment takes only 30 minutes to complete

Hundreds of patients have already benefited from the implant, which takes less than 30 minutes to fit. Many people have since been able to discard the drops they took up to three times a day to keep their condition under control.

Thousands more could now be in line for the microscopic implants after the devices were approved by the NHS spending watchdog, the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE).

Eye surgeons are hopeful the procedure could revolutionise glaucoma treatment. ‘It’s early days but so far we have been getting very good results,’ says consultant ophthalmologist and glaucoma specialist Madhu Nagar, who has pioneered use of the i-Stent at Mid Yorks Hospitals NHS Trust. ‘I have done about 100 cases and between 60 and 70 per cent have seen a significant drop in pressure.’

Glaucoma affects at least 600,000 people in the UK and is responsible for more than ten per cent of blindness cases. One person in 50 over the age of 40 has early signs of the condition, although the vast majority go undetected at this stage. That figure rises to one in ten of those aged over 75. The number of people affected is expected to increase in the next few years due to an ageing population.

It can be inherited but is also triggered by injuries to the eye or inflammation. Ageing is also a major risk factor. Regular checks are crucial to detect it, and patients are usually given drops to help excess fluid drain away, or, in more severe cases, laser surgery to increase the drainage of fluid. But many patients often forget to put their drops in at the right time, or put too little in. Missing drops regularly, or even just delaying them, can increase the risk of glaucoma getting worse.

For more details, read:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6843001/How-900-microscopic-metal-tube-bring-end-glaucoma-misery.html

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by budaatum: 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2019
blueAgent:

You did not refute my points with regards to the significance of equilateral triangles in pagan and occultic teachings.
What you did was to show another occult pagan symbol.
Like I said before 666 number is genuine and it is represented by equilateral triangles which can be found all around you including the Church especially the Catholic Church.

It can be found everywhere because of its significance. The discovery and understanding of equilateral triangles was a great achievement. At the time, it was like looking on the face of the gods. We, today, who understand more and better, are just not so easily awed as they used to be in those days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are You Maximising Your Talents For God? / Another Trouble Brews At Christ Embassy, Abuja High Courts At Alert / 14 Funny Christian Memes That Will Make You Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.