Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

The Mystery Of The Number 666. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mystery Of The Number 666. (5106 Views)

COVID-19 Vaccine Will Carry A Microchip With The Number 666 Of The Antichrist / Redeemed Church & The Number 666 / The Full Explanation Of The Number 666 Found In The Book Of Revelation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by budaatum: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2019
blueAgent:

How is science paganism?

That's were you keep getting it wrong you unable to see the difference between God's word and pagan tales.

God is not a triune.

www.trinitytruth.org/
That's what you don't get. Many have called science 'paganism' from very early days, and as we've agreed there's paganism in scripture. That's after all where you get the pagan trinity from.

As to what God might be or not, I do not have an image for you so can't help you there. I can say though that you are in God's image, God's Word even, and that would do me.
Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by budaatum: 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2019
blueAgent:

Then you have a lot more books to read .

That is indeed true. There's an awful lot of books out there and not enough time to read them all.
Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by blueAgent(m): 2:22pm On Oct 02, 2019
budaatum:

That's what you don't get. Many have called science 'paganism' from very early days, and as we've agreed there's paganism in scripture. That's after all where you get the pagan trinity from.

As to what God might be or not, I do not have an image for you so can't help you there. I can say though that you are in God's image, God's Word even, and that would do me.

What do you define as paganism?

Is Science a myth?
Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by budaatum: 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2019
blueAgent:

What do you define as paganism?

Is Science a myth?

You might have noticed, I repeat, that I have been parenthesing 'paganism' all along. That's because it is a sentimental word, one defined by it's users.

Paganism was originally a pejorative and derogatory term for polytheism, implying its inferiority. Paganism has broadly connoted the "religion of the peasantry". During and after the Middle Ages, the term paganism was applied to any unfamiliar religion, and the term presumed a belief in false god(s). Most modern pagan religions existing today (Modern or Neopaganism) express a world view that is pantheistic, polytheistic or animistic; but some are monotheistic.

As you can see, the definition of paganism is so broad that one can be called a pagan by some just by visiting a medical doctor.

Science is simply the use of the senses.
Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by blueAgent(m): 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
budaatum:

You might have noticed, I repeat, that I have been parenthesing 'paganism' all along. That's because it is a sentimental word, one defined by it's users.

Paganism was originally a pejorative and derogatory term for polytheism, implying its inferiority. Paganism has broadly connoted the "religion of the peasantry". During and after the Middle Ages, the term paganism was applied to any unfamiliar religion, and the term presumed a belief in false god(s). Most modern pagan religions existing today (Modern or Neopaganism) express a world view that is pantheistic, polytheistic or animistic; but some are monotheistic.

As you can see, the definition of paganism is so broad that one can be called a pagan by some just by visiting a medical doctor.

Science is simply the use of the senses.

So how does Science equate to Paganism?
Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by budaatum: 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2019
blueAgent:

So how does Science equate to Paganism?
Some say it does blue. Some include all sorts in their definition. In ancient times, the study of numbers and the planets and herbs was considered paganism but we see where its grown to today.

Human understanding just has that way of evolving over time. Our sacred today may be paganism tomorrow as we learn more and put our new wines in old bottles.
Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by blueAgent(m): 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2019
budaatum:

Some say it does blue. Some include all sorts in their definition. In ancient times, the study of numbers and the planets and herbs was considered paganism but we see where its grown to today.

Human understanding just has that way of evolving over time. Our sacred today may be paganism tomorrow as we learn more and put our new wines in old bottles.

From this Bible verses you can see that God knows that paganisms has crept into Christaintity but he is now warning people and Christains to come out of Babylon which is symbolizes Paganism.

Revelation 18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

Revelation 14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, 14:7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters. 14:8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication. 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 14:10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

POPES WHO WERE ACTUALLY TERRIBLE PEOPLE [PHOTOS] / Flock Fleecing Ministry Of Charlatan Pastors / Jay-Z Disses JESUS CHRIST Singing "Empire State of Mind" Feat Alicia Keys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.