Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Repairs - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Repairs (55748 Views)

Who Repairs AUDI Cars In Nigeria? / Car Repairs You Should Never Try To Do Yourself. / Any Experience With Thermocool Generators (after Sales Repairs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Repairs by TRYGO(m): 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
@MPVgoddess. All info were moved to the signature section as suggested by you, and others over here, as regards, the repeated threads being deleted.

Now, when you click on my web address on my signature, this is what you get:

A BLANK DISPLAY.

So, pretty much, there's more than meets the eyes.

We'd definitely overcome all this.

JAH GUIDE, AND JAH BLESS!

cheesy@MPVgoddess. All info were moved to the signature section as suggested by you, and others over here, as regards, the repeated threads being deleted.

A BLANK DISPLAY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Repairs by radautoworks: 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2019
TRYGO:
@MPVgoddess. All info were moved to the signature section as suggested by you, and others over here, as regards, the repeated threads being deleted.

A BLANK DISPLAY.

Take the website out then create an introductory thread with all your information including the website. We don't have websites in our signatures
Re: Repairs by TRYGO(m): 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
Yeah, would try your suggestions though. I know it won't mame a difference. But hey! Nothing bad in trying emmm out.

1 Like

Re: Repairs by sultaan(m): 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
radautoworks:

I need a little clarification on the question..

Based on your repairs on American brands Japanese brand were the problems as a result of bad maintenance or mainly inferior quality of the American brands
Re: Repairs by radautoworks: 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
sultaan:

Based on your repairs on American brands Japanese brand were the problems as a result of bad maintenance or mainly inferior quality of the American brands

Japanese cars are historically better than American if that's what you mean. American culture requires "disposable" items. Trading in a car every four years or so is what the manufacturers would like.

After losing second place to Toyota however, Ford and other American brands have been improving their quality in the last few years. I still won't buy an American though. Especially if I don't plan to trade it in. Just my opinion.
Re: Repairs by TRYGO(m): 8:48am On Sep 25, 2019
Welcome back guys!
I'm back online here.
The ban on me was lifted this morning, since about two days ago.

Just like I told radautos, MPVgoddess, and a host of others about the deliberate removal of my write-ups, it would behoove you guys to note that I put up a write up on Monday, or so. Immediate, it was taken down.

I followed all suggestions put forward by you guys.

I moved all my details to my signature, removes even the website link. Yet that didn't work.
Like I have always being saying, there's something more than meets the eyes on this platform. But we go breakthrough all the brick walls with time.

Regards people!

1 Like

Re: Repairs by oluwaseunla(m): 8:52am On Sep 25, 2019
TRYGO:
Welcome back guys!
I'm back online here.
The ban on me was lifted this morning, since about two days ago.

Just like I told radautos, MPVgoddess, and a host of others about the deliberate removal of my write-ups, it would behoove you guys to note that I put up a write up on Monday, or so. Immediate, it was taken down.

I followed all suggestions put forward by you guys.

I moved all my details to my signature, removes even the website link. Yet that didn't work.
Like I have always being saying, there's something more than meets the eyes on this platform. But we go breakthrough all the brick walls with time.

Regards people!

Send a private message to the moderators and ask for an explanation. They should be able to tell you.

1 Like

Re: Repairs by TRYGO(m): 9:07am On Sep 25, 2019
I'd send them a PM now, let's see what explanations, they cone up with then.
Re: Repairs by Eddee(m): 10:43am On Sep 25, 2019
TRYGO:
I'd send them a PM now, let's see what explanations, they cone up with then.

Keep an open mind. It will be well

2 Likes

Re: Repairs by radautoworks: 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2019
2012 Toyota 4runner mystery leak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNhND5mz-Ps

Re: Repairs by radautoworks: 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2019
Yet another 4runner. The right tools are almost priceless!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib7IRYDvmHg
Re: Repairs by radautoworks: 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
This is Gold.

Gold is our lube tech.

Gold does alignments, oil changes and brakes.

Gold is learning how to do engines.

Gold is a go-getter.

YOU GO GOLD! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsIzjFqOWok

2 Likes

Re: Repairs by seunoj: 10:50pm On Sep 25, 2019
radautoworks:
This is Gold.

Gold is our lube tech.

Gold does alignments, oil changes and brakes.

Gold is learning how to do engines.

Gold is a go-getter.

YOU GO GOLD! cool
And you refuse me to come and learn in ur workshop. I disagree with this equal opportunity thing o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsIzjFqOWok

1 Like

Re: Repairs by radautoworks: 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
[quote author=seunoj post=82567759][/quote]

Gold works for me grin
Re: Repairs by seunoj: 11:01pm On Sep 25, 2019
radautoworks:

Gold works for me grin
I can work for you. Make Una dey send me errand first to Sabi parts n tool.
All work na work
Re: Repairs by radautoworks: 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2019
seunoj:

I can work for you. Make Una dey send me errand first to Sabi parts n tool.
All work na work

Right now no room for apprentice. Two at a time. Plus I can't afford you lol
Re: Repairs by seunoj: 11:21pm On Sep 25, 2019
radautoworks:

Right now no room for apprentice. Two at a time. Plus I can't afford you lol

Lol.
Re: Repairs by Eddee(m): 8:29am On Sep 26, 2019
seunoj:

Lol.

And he gave up easily... press the advantage to negotiate affordable fees and commensurate TORs grin grin grin grin

Just joking - wink wink wink wink wink - lemme go and look for trouble elsewhere

1 Like

Re: Repairs by seunoj: 9:43am On Sep 26, 2019
Eddee:

And he gave up easily... press the advantage to negotiate affordable fees and commensurate TORs grin grin grin grin

Just joking - wink wink wink wink wink - lemme go and look for trouble elsewhere

Thanks for the heads-up. I will push further
Re: Repairs by radautoworks: 5:12pm On Sep 26, 2019
seunoj:

Thanks for the heads-up. I will push further

Re: Repairs by radautoworks: 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2019
Another example of how we bill. This is the bill for a 2013 Lexus LX570. We did both front and rear brake pads. Pricing is for parts with a 2 year warranty AND labor.

Re: Repairs by radautoworks: 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2019
Another example for a 2012 Ford Escape. This was for front and rear brake pads, front sway bar links, inner tie rods, air filter, brake light bulbs and an alignment. PHEW! As always, customer had warranty on all parts.

Re: Repairs by Mrford(m): 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2019
radautoworks:
Yet another 4runner. The right tools are almost priceless!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib7IRYDvmHg

Nice job you are doing ma'am. Can a 50L compressed air machine power that pneumatic impact wrench?
Re: Repairs by radautoworks: 10:08am On Oct 03, 2019
Before spending money on new ac components, if you have a small or slow leak, try this. It's a LOT cheaper than ac parts.

When we first told shops around us about this, they laughed and said it wouldn't work. Now, we keep running out of stock because they keep buying it!

Arctic freeze R134a with stop-leak N10,968 http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=QST&partNumber=RLS-134V

Re: Repairs by Inception(m): 11:11am On Oct 03, 2019
radautoworks:
Before spending money on new ac components, if you have a small or slow leak, try this. It's a LOT cheaper than ac parts.

When we first told shops around us about this, they laughed and said it wouldn't work. Now, we keep running out of stock because they keep buying it!

Arctic freeze R134a with stop-leak N10,968 http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=QST&partNumber=RLS-134V

One day, i would love to see the beautiful face behind this automotive empire...

On Forbes, maybe?

1 Like

Re: Repairs by radautoworks: 11:46am On Oct 03, 2019
Re: Repairs by TRYGO(m): 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2019
I like your marketing strategy with the AC system stuff. I always thought it was in the auto section o!
Re: Repairs by radautoworks: 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
TRYGO:
I like your marketing strategy with the AC system stuff.
I always thought it was in the auto section o!

?

2 Likes

Re: Repairs by Inception(m): 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2019

1 Like

Re: Repairs by TRYGO(m): 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2019
grin
Re: Repairs by radautoworks: 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2019
Inception:

shocked

Please can i apply as assistant husband

I'll schedule an interview with Glen grin

2 Likes

Re: Repairs by sultaan(m): 9:29pm On Oct 03, 2019
radautoworks:

I'll schedule an interview with Glen grin

Glen will only Check to make sure he can pass the knife in the gut test. Every loving husband has one for a potential assistant �

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

How To Check For Tyres Expiry Date / MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) / INNOSON MOTORS - World's First Black-owned Car Manufacturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.