Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) (45360 Views)

Wike Attends 2023/2024 Court Of Appeal Legal Year Celebration As A Special Guest / Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event / Tax Evasion: Peter Obi Invited, As He Presents 20-Year Tax Clearance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by Femeto: 10:49am On Sep 19, 2019
Mumu people supporting his invitation.He is going there to talk about thuggery,killing and stealing.
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 10:50am On Sep 19, 2019
may be the topic is about transportation and he may have key points to deliver as a speech
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by goaldynboy: 10:50am On Sep 19, 2019
Zalza:
[s]Must everything revolves round formal education? This is a guy that his son graduated not long ago in America University with the best grade and award from the governor of the state. There are lot of people that has no formal education but did creditably well more than their contemporary that had formal education. Stop thinking like a fool... MC is not a dullard[/s].

Mc Oluomo is a notorious THUG and a disgrace to Afonjah people!! Let this sink into your big but empty skull!!

Keep supporting bad people because they are your brothers!!

I remember several instances he sends his boys to fight territorial wars with his opponents at Oshodi and a lot of people were killed?!

Do you know how many people's blood are in his hand?! The guy is a ruthless bloody killer and should not be propped up, in whatsoever means, as a role model!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by Stillthebest: 10:51am On Sep 19, 2019
kiss

Isnt it the prayer of everyone to be successful in whatever career we chose?

You, exactly you, if MC is your brother or dad what would you feel he is going this far.

People who understand Nigeria keep soaring high either they are educated or not, while ego is killing the educated ones.

Jusy days ago ONIGBINDE resigned an appointment, he is considered as a good hand, so the question is who did he leave the post for?

If MC Takes the same appointment same ppl who hail for resigning will abuse MC.. so who do you expect to take it up if the supposed good ones are not measuring up just cos of Ego?
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by goaldynboy: 10:52am On Sep 19, 2019
Stillthebest:
kiss

[s]Isnt it the prayer of everyone to be successful in whatever career we chose?

You, exactly you, if MC is your brother or dad what would you feel he is going this far.

People who understand Nigeria keep soaring high either they are educated or not, while ego is killing the educated ones. [/s]

Mc Oluomo is a notorious THUG and a disgrace to Afonjah people!!

I remember several instances he sends his boys to fight territorial wars with his opponents at Oshodi and a lot of people were killed?!

Do you know how many people's blood are in his hand?! The guy is a ruthless bloody killer and should not be propped up, in whatsoever means, as a role model!!

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by opribo(m): 10:53am On Sep 19, 2019
Indeed times are changing, first it was teaching our children that there is no need to go to school one can still use lies and falsehood to be president and now a celebrated thug is invited to as a special guest at Unilag.

To teach children how to live and survive by thuggery.
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by Femeto: 10:54am On Sep 19, 2019
olisaEze:
And somebody justified dis with “he knows about transportation in a way not taught in the school”?

What a waste of resources ur parents have done for ur education! They should have just used the money & time spent to play kalokalo! cheesy

Can u imagine a university in America in the 40s & 50s inviting don Bonano or Lucky Luciano to speak on unionism? Instead of killing Anini, they should have sent him on a grand tour of our universities to speak on security! Foolish generation ruining the next forever!!
No wonder Kemi has PTSD, this post just gave me the same! grin
No mind the mumu.How can he say that.The only thing in Oluomo's head is how to collect money from bus conductor.If Ambode was able to achieve his plans he wouldn't have a job.Only BRT buses should be on our roads.A union that goes against the law of the land.

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by zedman1(m): 10:55am On Sep 19, 2019
mikeybrainy:
congrats to the idiots up there
may the lord continue to increase your stupidity
if oluomo wasn't invited, it is you they should invite abi
what happened to the phrase"give honour to whom honour is due"
he was called because he is experienced in his field
what do they know you for, commenting on nairaland & twitter? i see
someone is busy making money, you are busy making mouth.
Exactly, I read the full article and comments. The Internet to some is merely a tool for making a whole lot of unnecessary noise.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by Stillthebest: 10:55am On Sep 19, 2019
goaldynboy:

Your opinion.
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by Femeto: 10:56am On Sep 19, 2019
mikeybrainy:
grin shocked sad wink cheesy He is experienced in the field of stealing, thuggery and killing.
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by rahztafari(m): 10:58am On Sep 19, 2019
goaldynboy:

I remember several instances he sends his boys to fight territorial wars with his opponents at Oshodi and a lot of people are killed?!

FYI, I kno MC well. Am from Oshodi and hell yeah, I saw him gun down Esi for my eye in 2015 election.

Nevertheless, oluomo is a politician and a good one at that. Mention one surviving politician in Nigeria without a dirty hand and I will know how old you are.

MC oluomo is intelligent and for him to have remained in that post (am from Oshodi, I kno wat am sayin) till today with his kids being successful abroad, guy he earns my respect I swear.

As you can see, he is invited to a prestigious university in Nigeria and all y'all can do is have sleepless nights. Like I said, channel your frustrations where it is necessary. MC oluomo is more intelligent than many graduates in Nigeria today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 11:00am On Sep 19, 2019
Orissodiq:
seriously don't let's point fingers yet o. Maybe the program will be titled "DON'T LIMIT YOUR DREAMS ON EDUCATION, LEARN HOW TO BE CONFIRM AGBERO BOY AND GET 6 DIGITS OR MORE PAY" grin

Confirm..cus go only teach u how to read n write.but wudnt teach u how to make d cash.

Note;I no b agbero ooo.
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by Deepfeel(m): 11:01am On Sep 19, 2019
Am not surprised every typical afonja in Lagos is an agbero tout, they do it for a living
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by djteebomber: 11:01am On Sep 19, 2019
Inviting MC Oluomo as guest lecturer is not an issue but the way MC Oluomo will dispense his lecture about transportation in Lagos state, I believed no professor of transportation can compete with him. He is more vast and well experienced in the field of transportation because it deals with it day in day out. With him on the podium, the lecture will make more sense and add more to realness of the program. The talk will be highly pragmatic.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 19, 2019
oluomo has officially come up.
think of how dr dre went from gangsta rapper to beats billionaire
or fifty cent to tv show producer
nigga done came up and become RESPECTABLE

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by amazon14: 11:05am On Sep 19, 2019
Davash222:
Lagos as a State have special value for touts than scholars!! Not surprised.

Me too, am not surprised at all. Just look at tunib, the federal tout
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by huptin(m): 11:13am On Sep 19, 2019
Davash222:
Lagos as a State have special value for touts than scholars!! Not surprised.

The bitter truth
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by CupOfT(m): 11:13am On Sep 19, 2019
Does that in anyway stop him from who he truly is, a tout. He has nothing to say about the transportation sector, is it how well he has done with the red brt handed to him or is it coming to talk about the multiple tax he and his boys have subjected Lagos drivers to. Tell me which area he is coming to enlighten this students about for Godsake
hisexcellency34:
Keep wasting your life calling him a tout. His son is a valedictorian in US
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by Spatta: 11:17am On Sep 19, 2019
Obafemi Awolowo University Ile Ife will never do a thing LIKE that,
University of Ibadan will never do a stupid thing like inviting a Thug to address "intellectuals"
List the other schools that will not do such stupid thing
This is the evidence to confirm that University of Lagos is officially Dead
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by foreshore(m): 11:20am On Sep 19, 2019
kemzy036:
The leader of the Nigerian Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) Lagos chapter, Musiliu Akinsanya aka MC Oluomo is currently under alot of fire on social media following his invitation as a Special guest at a seminar scheduled to hold inside University of Lagos (UNILAG).

MC Oluomo's invitation has triggered alot of poeple online saying, 'how can a National Thug be allowed to talk in UNILAG and Sowore wasn’t welcome?”.

See more reactions below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/nigerians-react-as-mc-oluomo-is-invited.html

This happens in a "Shithole" country
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by zinizta: 11:22am On Sep 19, 2019
I hope I wont leave this forum more ignorant than I joined... Just look at their comments...
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by georgesegun87: 11:24am On Sep 19, 2019
Idiot until you have PhD before you have experience on transportation business...

Even if you r a professor in transport study.. you can't run the nurtw association in Nigeria especially Lagos....

TOPCRUISE:
While reading the comments some ignorants are even defending him saying he has knowledge in transport as if he has degree, a master's or a doctorate in transportation. Nonsense.
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by bigjj: 11:25am On Sep 19, 2019
I am so shocked!
What lesson do you want to pass across to the students using this wrong medium?
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by Bachwezi(m): 11:32am On Sep 19, 2019
BlackBaron:
The children of his he sent abroad with 'agbero money' would soon be back to contest and win elections in Lagos.

Disgraceful precedent...
you are very right my brother
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 11:34am On Sep 19, 2019
kemzy036:
The leader of the Nigerian Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) Lagos chapter, Musiliu Akinsanya aka MC Oluomo is currently under alot of fire on social media following his invitation as a Special guest at a seminar scheduled to hold inside University of Lagos (UNILAG).

MC Oluomo's invitation has triggered alot of poeple online saying, 'how can a National Thug be allowed to talk in UNILAG and Sowore wasn’t welcome?”.

See more reactions below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/nigerians-react-as-mc-oluomo-is-invited.html

If macban chairman was invited in his place there will be no furor. Drop Oluomo and put Bodejo name in it so social media can keep quiet. grin
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by zeestone99(m): 11:42am On Sep 19, 2019
mikeybrainy:

So in the whole 200million nigerians, we don't have any literate that can deliver speech to our students abi. It's not about his experience. It's about who he is and where he's going to.
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by zeestone99(m): 11:45am On Sep 19, 2019
georgesegun87:

Idiot until you have PhD before you have experience on transportation business...

Even if you r a professor in transport study.. you can't run the nurtw association in Nigeria especially Lagos....

It's Better if the professors do an arranged meeting with him and bring whatever knowledge back to the university. They can even make reference to his name. But giving a speech in a university. Haba
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by atiku07(m): 11:47am On Sep 19, 2019
goaldynboy:

Your opinion can not over ride others i wont be surprised if oluomo is more intelligent than u are
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by akokaite(m): 11:48am On Sep 19, 2019
which dept organizing the programme?

where is the venue?

What time?

And What date?

recall: Unilag suspends Obesere not to perform on campus because his fans may endanger the affairs and property of the school some time in 2009/2010 during hall week. As same principle can apply to MC Olumo as a guest speak in UNILAG.
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by akokaite(m): 11:54am On Sep 19, 2019
djteebomber:
Inviting MC Oluomo as guest lecturer is not an issue but the way MC Oluomo will dispense his lecture about transportation in Lagos state, I believed no professor of transportation can compete with him. He is more vast and well experienced in the field of transportation because it deals with it day in day out. With him on the podium, the lecture will make more sense and add more to realness of the program. The talk will be highly pragmatic.

ave you consider his fans which may endanger the life and pprty of the students. talking of koko zaria, Kunlepoly etc. The academic environment will be full of dangerous guys with unauthorized arms underneath. believe it or not
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by Kaycee7(m): 11:55am On Sep 19, 2019
ornicus:
oluomo has officially come up.
think of how dr dre went from gangsta rapper to beats billionaire
or fifty cent to tv show producer
nigga done came up and become RESPECTABLE
Dr Dre and 50 Cent have given us some engaging content. I await what Oluomo has to offer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Michael Jonathan Asemota And Abike Dabiri Meet After He Returned N150m In Qatar / Ekiti "Politician" Steals Bottles Of Hot Drinks - Facebook User Says (Photo) / Festus Okotie-Eboh: Nigeria’s Most Flamboyant Minister Of Finance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.